Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option (25971 Views)

AC Milan Sign Dalot From Man United As Full-back Moves On Season-long Loan (pix) / Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United / FA Cup: Lingard, Lukaku On Target As Man United Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Albert0011(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tobi890:
121 EPL goals, so what are you saying?
121 goals and he played in over 4 EPL clubs.
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by frog12: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
we are not talking about the italian league. we are talking about lukaku. i was expecting him to go to a team like tottenham. these forwards in chelsea can not kick. look at pulisic, see how he lost 4 goals against real-madrid in ucl semi-finals. watch the quality of lukaku games, it is better than many in chelsea. the coach no need am because chelsea is in top-4. tuchel thinks he can do without lukaku.

osazsky:
mou,Martinez,Thomas thuchel,ole cant be all wrong then only u right..just cuz the Italian league is overrated doesn't make him a good player..we know those way dey ball for epl..pls do u watch games or u just read who scored
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Rahkman: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
doctore212:
Am finished.

My regular olosho for Ketu comot ring to propose to me this evening.

I can't phantom Y.

Since three weeks now I never pay shisihi. Today she want to propose for olosho joint. Fear and shame catch me same time
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by realestate99: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Inter sold him to Chelsea but they removed his fuse, now he is back at inter, they will place the fuse back at the appropriate place in his body so he can work optimally.

1 Like

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Yinksy09(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations Lukaku
Congratulations to Oraimo as they celebrate there e-Shop 2nd Anniversary Sales with massive discounts

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by RepoMan007: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
What Chelsea gained from one Belgian flop being sold to Madrid, inter collected from Chelsea via another Belgian flop in Lukaku.
As Madrid have taken Rudiger for free let Chelsea also go after that inter defender called Skrinia to balance up.
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Aguiyimba(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Since three weeks now I never pay shisihi. Today she want to propose for olosho joint. Fear and shame catch me same time

Lolz, guy ur hard work don pay well enjoy the stock while it last.
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by haabidah666: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
inter run our London blodas street ...
congratulations lukaku
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by RepoMan007: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
The modern day Anelka!
With big belly. Aka Orobo Anelka.
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by otipoju(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
signature2012:
When this dude arrived CheLsea last season.I was one for the happiest being.
Don’t know what went wrong though.
Is it Tuchel style of play or his team mates are not ready to support him?

Bye Lukaku…

They stopped passing to him deliberately. They wanted to make headlines and of course negotiate a higher contract.
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by saintkeppy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Chelsea No 9 jersey is cursed ... If lukaku had played for Manchester City or Liverpool he would have more than 38 goals.

Look Tammy Abraham and look at Timo Werner before and after

Chelsea's #9 Jersey has been cursed since the days of
Mateja Kezman
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
doctore212:
Am finished.

My regular olosho for Ketu comot ring to propose to me this evening.

I can't phantom Y.

Chai..my brother..you are finished. angry
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by DOTian: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
signature2012:
When this dude arrived CheLsea last season.I was one for the happiest being.
Don’t know what went wrong though.
Is it Tuchel style of play or his team mates are not ready to support him?

Bye Lukaku…
He started adding weight. The guy is overweight. Once he is not fat, he plays well. Conte forced him to drop some weight at inter. He came to Chelsea and started eating everything placed before him again. He can score goals but his problem is his weight. He gets fat easily as he ages
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by richmanrichard: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

Just pray he doesn't revive his form at Inter.

Cos it will finally make strikers hate Chelsea.

From Falcao to Torres to Morata to Giroud to Higuain and now Lukaku.

What's it with Chelsea and strikers.

remove falcao n lukaku from the list because they were already finished at united
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
frog12:
we are not talking about the italian league. we are talking about lukaku. i was expecting him to go to a team like tottenham. these forwards in chelsea can not kick. look at pulisic, see how he lost 4 goals against real-madrid in ucl semi-finals. watch the quality of lukaku games, it is better than many in chelsea. the coach no need am because chelsea is in top-4. tuchel thinks he can do without lukaku.

and do u think this ur lukaku will make a city first team or liverpool

Maybe arsenal sha
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by thomaspartey: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

this guy is confused
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by temiregiddy: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
While you are here, let me preach the gospel

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by frog12: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
by the way your write, i can tell you no know football grin
good luck to lukaku, it is always better to turn back if you are heading into disaster. this is wise move by lukaku grin otherwise he will just wallow on tuchel bench.

osazsky:
and do u think this ur lukaku will make a city first team or liverpool

Maybe arsenal sha
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Tobi890: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Albert0011:

121 goals and he played in over 4 EPL clubs.
how many active strikers in the Premier league have 120 goals in the Premier league? Mention 5 and mention 20 English Premier league legends with 120 Premier league goals, go on, am waiting
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Tobi890: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
osazsky:
so if u one mention top epl players lukaku would make your list..bros take am easy..even ball boys for England know he is average and overrated...
Tuchel is at fault here, lukaku is a target man, his job is to score goals with a coach that believes in him, tuchel is not clearly that man, tuchel doesn't even know the players that fit his system, he allowed Chelsea to spend 100million pounds on a striker that doesn't fit his system, just to ask him to leave in the second season, winning the champions league doesn't make him always right, tuchel has a problem in managing big names
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Tobi890: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
osazsky:
bro the Italian league is overrated ask Ronaldo he knows
that's why he turned juventus from Seria A title contenders to Top 4 contenders
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

Drogba and Costa being exceptions
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tobi890:
that's why he turned juventus from Seria A title contenders to Top 4 contenders

To you and your type
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by justli: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

Torres had a stellar and very successful career at Chelsea. Won everything Liverpool couldn't give him. So I don't understand your point. And same thing applies to Giroud
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by puzzlegate(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Like..........?
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by puzzlegate(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2022
justli:

Torres had a stellar and very successful career at Chelsea. Won everything Liverpool couldn't give him. So I don't understand your point. And same thing applies to Giroud
Like........... ?
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Biafranodogwu55: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
make dem go beg drogba
Diego costa nko
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Biafranodogwu55: 1:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Chelsea No 9 jersey is cursed ... If lukaku had played for Manchester City or Liverpool he would have more than 38 goals.

Look Tammy Abraham and look at Timo Werner before and after
What of diego costa
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Biafranodogwu55: 1:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Tobi890:
Tuchel is at fault here, lukaku is a target man, his job is to score goals with a coach that believes in him, tuchel is not clearly that man, tuchel doesn't even know the players that fit his system, he allowed Chelsea to spend 100million pounds on a striker that doesn't fit his system, just to ask him to leave in the second season, winning the champions league doesn't make him always right, tuchel has a problem in managing big names
Tuchel never wanted lukaku,his target last summer was erling halland but his release clause @150m euros made abramovich settle for lukaku

Note:Tuchel has tweaked all his tactics and changed formation so as to bring the best from lukaku but instead he plays as a minus one.

Let him go abeg
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by saajus: 2:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Is he Inter Milan player now?

Yes, there is no way we won't take some loss but not a total loss. Hopefully, he scores 30 goals in Serie A next season and another club or Inter buys him for 40-50m. He was a bad business. He took about 4m pay cut to force the loan move. His loan takes off about 18m pounds from our Salary book, which is good. Why waste an expensive player on d bench that is not ready to adapt to the Mgr's system and the Mgr too not ready to change his system for him.

olatade:
Chelsea paid 100m for a 1 year loan. Lol

1 Like

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by wonderr(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Lukaka na scam
a big one at that
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by iampeterben(m): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Don't ever give any Chelsea striker jersey number 9 to wear. Look for another number it can be 11 or 10. Stop giving them 9.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US / Van Dijk: If Messi Wins Ballon D’or, There Are No Losers / Tierney Shares Update From Hospital Bed After Having Shoulder Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.