Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi (516 Views)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Gemid94(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Embattled lawmaker representing Kogi West at the Red Chamber, Smart Adeyemi has accused his State Governor, Yahaya Bello, and the State chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, of working against his return to the National Assembly.

Adeyemi lost his bid to retain his seat in the Senate to Sunday Karimi at the APC primary held on May 28, 2022, in Kabba.

Karimi scored 288 votes while Muyiwa Aina came second with 73 votes. Adeyemi polled 43, while the only woman in the race, Doyin Eshanumi, scored one vote.

He described the election as day-light robbery and an extremely manipulated exercise.

When asked if it’s true that governor Yahaya Bello worked against his reelection bid, Adeyemi answered; “In winning any primary election, the governor (Yahaya Bello in this stance) of a State is in control of 85% of the process.

“How do you explain when the returning officer of the election I participated was once somebody who aspired to be a senator for Kogi West and this is the same guy who is a serving commissioner and also the returning officer. So, from who will he take instruction?

“But is now past tense, have already filed my petition for it to be on record that this was what they did to me.

“I’m convinced quite that a number of Nigerians were surprised that I was not reelected, which of course gives me satisfaction since it was as a result of failure on path.”

According to him, he lost the election because of the power that be who felt that he was too outspoken for them.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/how-yahaya-bello-rigged-me-out-of-senatorial-race-smart-adeyemi/
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by SadiqBabaSani: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
implosion
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by abobote: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
He was the one that rigged you in, in the first place
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Cryofigbos: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
After 3 consecutive term in d Senate
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by duro4chang(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Serves you right! Shebi you were licking his ass a couple of month ago. You made him your lord.
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Olatunji1929: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
He rigged you in and you didn't complain so don't disturb our live now that he has rigged you out
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Abfinest007(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dino will be laughing at him na
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Abfinest007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cryofigbos:
After 3 consecutive term in d Senate
which three terms na u dash am ³terms.this guy was d guy that defected dino melaye
Re: REVEALED: How Yahaya Bello ‘rigged’ Me Out Of Senatorial Race – Smart Adeyemi by Seefinish: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
When Yahaya Bello rigged Dino out for you it was Victory for democracy now that you have been rigged out, it is a rape to our democracy.
What goes around comes around
I expect Dino to release a single on this

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Was President At Age 39, So Why Are Youths Of This Days Voting Pensioner / APC Suffers Crushing Loss In Orhionmwon / I Get Irritated Each Time I Hear This Kind Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.