Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia (18481 Views)

From Obidient To ‘Emi Lokan’: Some Political Events That Rocked 2022 / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by PassingShot(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Waste of time.

If Obi wins 3 states in the general election, I will drop N50k for some Obi-dients to celebrate it.

Clowns. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Obanosisi(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Starhearts: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Starhearts: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2022
PassingShot:
Waste of time.

If Obi wins 3 states in the general election, I will drop N50k for some Obi-dients to celebrate it.

Clown. grin

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by SisterFire(f): 5:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
When is Pandora getting support of Northerners?
grin grin and I pray northerners leaves their brother Atiku to support ur old bed wetting Tinubu candidate?
Yoruba christians won't vote him per se grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by SisterFire(f): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2022
PassingShot:
Waste of time.

Clown. grin
... I pray north leaves atiku to vote ur poopoo candidate grin
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Cj4charles(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by JoshTim: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2022
obembet:
Since Inec as Lock Thier website, am not interested in stressing m self for one useless politician.

All the animals that is contesting now send Thier children abroad for better education and good security including peter obi children and the same politicians are promising u heaven and health. U be mumu

Am ready to vote for any politicians that allow his children to school In Nigeria and enjoy same security

APC PDP LP all of your are mad.

Tell me the school peter obi children attend in Nigeria, maybe I will see as good man

They haven't locked. Am not a Obi supporter though but you can follow the link for your PVC registration. Hope you find a centre close to you.https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by nkemjacob2(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2022
People supporting pdp and apc dont put the country in another 8years of hardship and pain. Pls have conscience.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by BigRocky: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
obembet:
Since Inec as Lock Thier website, am not interested in stressing m self for one useless politician.

All the animals that is contesting now send Thier children abroad for better education and good security including peter obi children and the same politicians are promising u heaven and health. U be mumu

Am ready to vote for any politicians that allow his children to school In Nigeria and enjoy same security

APC PDP LP all of your are mad.

Tell me the school peter obi children attend in Nigeria, maybe I will see as good man

On election day,lock yourself inside your house and sleep. You are really not that important.

We the good citizens of Nigeria we troop out to vote and change the government.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Born2Breed(f): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
We have brilliant and right thinking people in Edo.state and other states should take a cue from.us.

We are 90℅ locked down for Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by jrusky(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Its ok to consoled yourself as you want it's a free world but unfortunately your consolation will still goes beyond 2031 because your Saint Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by obembet(f): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2022
JoshTim:

They haven't locked. Am not a Obi supporter though but you can follow the link for your PVC registration. Hope you find a centre close to you.https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Mrpojj(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
smartidemudia28:

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/why-we-must-remain-obidient-to-the-end-by-smart-omo-idemudia/
Nigerians let's not let these politicians take us for granted again, Edo state governor on national tv said that the youths are no longer thinking of APC or PDP ,they have stated becoming conscious of themselves ,that they the politicians should curb it.
It means these politicians know what they are doing and don't want us to see the light, 2023 elections we should make a statement to them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by shortIGBOman: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2022
cardoctor:
PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

Peter ObiTUARY for President of Online Republic of BIAFRA.

Cause IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by shortIGBOman: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
When is Pandora getting support of Northerners?

We dey wait am for North. The day Peter ObiTUARY enter North for campaign,we go use Stones reshape that his flat Head. grin

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by manmade(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2022
nkemjacob2:
People supporting pdp and apc dont put the country in another 8years of hardship and pain. Pls have conscience.
don't need to beg them you just get your PVC and get ready to be OBIdient, the majority are on the side of the truth, enough is enough!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by coast2sahara: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2022
I am interested in the result of the elections come 2023. That's where my eyes are gazed.
Anambara has 2.5million..Obi wins 1.5million.
Abia has 1.9million.., obi wins 1million
Enugu has 1.9millio.., Obi wins 1million,
Imo has 2.3million, Obi wins 1.2million
Ebonyi has 1.5million, Obi wins 600K.
Rivers has 3.2million, Obi wins 1.8million,
Delta has 2.8million, Obi wins 1.2million
AkwaIbom, has 2.1, Obi wins 1million.
Edo has 2.2million, Obi wins 800K
Cross River has 1.5million, Obi wins 600K.
Bayelsa has 900K, Obi wins 450K.

If him collect another 3Million votes, from the rest of the nigerian states, na him go our Presido..
Who wan follow me for this wild dream? Lets start operation gather 1million votes from each of the south south and south east states.
The work starts now..no be noise, na number matters.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by shortIGBOman: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2022
PassingShot:
Waste of time.

Clown. grin

He can't even win either Anambra or Edo. All those supporting him online don't have PVC. The real voters are not online and they don't know who Peter ObiTUARY is.

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by amaham(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Unig:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k0JPAPl59o
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden

You've been posting this same picture for the last 2yrs. Any update? How are we sure the patient is still alive?
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by duality(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:
because his candidates all lost their tickets to the authentic pdp in Edo state led by Dan Orbih. Sometimes i wonder if people are just naive or they are just been mischievous. Obaseki supporters already boughy LP forms as safeguard when the decision of candidates does not go their way.

Let's assume you are right.

But don't you think Nigeria needs another approach to leadership?

It's not about APC or PDP. Nigeria is in a terrible state and you know it. We need to elect a different kind of leader. The option is there.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by shortIGBOman: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Who needs Ur money?

Go fvck yourself dunce

The thing pain this man well

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by bhella10: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Obi is a paper weight politician in the same class with FFK and Atiku. Jumping from party A to B every 4years. They come to make noise and of course loose and goes back into hibernation only to resurface again to be expecting miracles. We take them with a pinch of salt. Jagaban 2023
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by kingsceemark(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Chaiii some well trained Agbero and dirty miscreants youths from lagos and beyond the entire south wastee no go sleep well over this topic,
"Obedient is better than gragra,
2023 is around the corner, me and my entire household must be Loyal and Obedient

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Kuruptnigga: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He can't even win either Anambra or Edo. All those supporting him online don't have PVC. The real voters are not online and they don't know who Peter ObiTUARY is.
Tinubu urchin. Them don pay this one. See as him wan kill himself put for Obi matter
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

Trash.
Your lying Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by chimerase2: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Obident to de core cool
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by CSTRR: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
We have no choice but to be obidient.

Buhari is about to waste another $550m on power sector, right when he is about to leave.

No doubt, it is a looting spree.

We need Peter obi more than he needs us.

The alternatives are criminals who would make Buhari look like Lee kuan yew.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Krismas(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
smartidemudia28:

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/why-we-must-remain-obidient-to-the-end-by-smart-omo-idemudia/
grin Obaseki? grin
U mean u quoting Baski? Are u for real? He is a paperweight in Edo PDP, the big THWART grin
Every where in this world card carrying party loyalists outnumber swing voters on Election Day.
Peter Obi will win only on Twitter grin
Stop deceiving urself
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Bifas1: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Elidrisy20:
If election results is out, hope you will still remain obidient after the obituary grin
A sycophant sighted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by CSTRR: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu in ekiti openly told the electorates in Yoruba that " to ba te ka, lo ma te owo".

Meaning that, It's when you vote that you will collect money.

A brazen act of vote buying.

No respect to the law and the people.

No decency, no morals.

How can you entrust the future of your children to such a fellow?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / APC’s Problems Began With Saraki’s Coup As Senate President – Lai Mohammed / FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.