Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59509 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by siofra(f): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

13 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Bluezy13(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay

Imagine if the most beautiful lady was the bearer of this news...
Mba! Impossible! Such mistake can never happen !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Camelot65: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful but dangerous.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
But she doesn't have yansh and or nice tiddies abeg abeg. Id rather stick with my "ugly" black women

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
siofra:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Lol according to a podcast on Facebook not the world
Nothing beautiful about her
ass: 3%
Bwess: 2% ......signing out✈

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by KingDash: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful but with bad characters... so theoretically she ugly, my girlfriend even fine pass this bicth

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by tosaino95(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Where is the beauty undecided

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by gasparpisciotta: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beauty outside but very fugly inside!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jeon(f): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
At least she's better than that Bella Hadid that looks like an alien.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Harry00(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
science will end the world

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Dorwadora(f): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jeon:
Wallahi..... I am actually wondering how she got that her 98% most beautiful in the world. Saw one of her photo last year... I could see the bone around her face.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Es350: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
She's beautiful no doubt, but the most beautiful woman in the world? I highly doubt that.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jeon:

stop the cap, jeon. Bella hadid is leng af

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Shascky33: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Harry00:
science will end the world
Religion couldnt do that, why science?

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Scarlet johansson and gal gadot are being cheated

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Ballzproblemm: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
which mumu science go Brazil or Monaco ,go see women wey dey like goddess

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Alapojames: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by OKOATA(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
These ones no Sabi fine women, go and watch Telemundo you go see fine latina women tire.

41 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Tallesty1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
I think they meant most witchfull

10 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by LadyD22(f): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
Wallahi..... I am actually wondering how she got that her 98% most beautiful in the world. Saw one of her photo last year... I could see the bone around her face.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and for me Bella is definitely a beauty to behold , you probably don't like women like her or you're just insecure because I don't know why you'll bring the babe into this topic just to insult if you're not insecure and trying to make yourself better
Bella is a supermodel with an impressive networth if she wants food or she wants to gain weight I'm sure she can afford it , she chose what she prefers

5 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Mercury12(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
People needs to starts living free.
Free from shackles and chains of lies and evil scientifically based propagandas undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Dorwadora(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadyD22:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and for me Bella is definitely a beauty to behold , you probably don't like women like her or you're just insecure because I don't know why you'll bring the babe into this topic just to insult if you're not insecure and trying to make yourself better
Bella is a supermodel with an impressive networth if she wants food or she wants to gain weight I'm sure she can afford it , she chose what she prefers
Oh yeah? Why should I be feeling insecured about a woman that Oyibo science claimed to be the most beautiful woman but my eyes tells me another thing?... Maybe you should take comprehension pills to understand that I never insulted her. I am entitled to my opinions and if you don't like it then you don't. It's none of my business.

Funny shits here on NL undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by engrchykae(m): 2:01am On Jun 22, 2022
She is not more beautiful than omotola jalade

7 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Mrscarter(f): 3:24am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

I think Selena Gomez is most beautiful and pheobe tonkin. There's lotsa beautiful women. Rihanna too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by seyiolumuyiwa: 3:37am On Jun 22, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided ehhhh
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by WatchYourSix: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
Scarlet johansson and gal gadot are being cheated

gal gadot dust am 100 times
They want to help/compensate her after the loss/court verdict.

Watch how movie roles and endorsement will flow in from perfume labels and beauty products.... all na media hype

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by LadyD22(f): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Mrscarter:

I think Selena Gomez is most beautiful and pheobe tonkin. There's lotsa beautiful women. Rihanna too.

They are very beautiful , I can't say who is more or who is less , but they all have unique features , Phoebe's Hugh cheekbones and cute mouth , Selena's baby face , Rihanna's piercing eyes and mysterious confident smile

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by caye(m): 4:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Someone that � pooped on her ex- husband's bed?

O ga o.
Idiocy and Zelensky!

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jeon(f): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Dorwadora:

Good morning

Aswear... I was shocked when she was named the most beautiful woman..

Like how?

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jeon(f): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Flacko225:

stop the cap, jeon. Bella hadid is leng af

Yes, before she destroyed herself with surgeries.

5 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by queenemelda: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
I thought it was Bella Hadid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.