Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery (320 Views)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery by bastardmod: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Don't say you were not informed.

It is the right and equitable thing for a Christian to succeed president buhari after 8 years of Muslim rule.

It is self hating for any Christian to even contemplate otherwise.

You are warned. Don't vote Christianity into slavery . There are more than enough Christians to competently rule Nigeria.

Bible says he who rebuilds jericho, will do that with the blood of his firstborn.

Let me warn you, if you sell Christianity into slavery , you will orphan your children....or worse could happen.

A word is enough for the wise.

I don't care the individual you vote, but be very careful about it.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery by Modernizer: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
bastardmod:

It is the right and equitable thing for a Christian to succeed president buhari after 8 years of Muslim rule.

You are warned. Don't vote Christianity into slavery . There are more than enough Christians to competently rule Nigeria.

Bible says he who rebuilds jericho, will do that with the blood of his firstborn.

Let me warn you, if you sell Christianity into slavery , you will orphan your children....or worse could happen.

for this one, i agree.

muslims are not the only ones in nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery by Powerbandoo(f): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
bastardmod:

But why all this religious settiment
All you behaving like morons
If it's a Muslim you feel is capable rilling nigeria, then so be it

1 Like

Re: Any Christian who votes Christianity into slavery by bastardmod: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Powerbandoo:

But why all this religious settiment
All you behaving like morons
If it's a Muslim you feel is capable rilling nigeria, then so be it

So only Muslims can rule?

Any Christian that does it will orphan his children. Na me tok am

(1) (Reply)

Look What I Made Today / Nyesom Ezenwo Wike ( NEW) / 2023: My Message To Nigerians - Labour Party National Chairman, Julius Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.