Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) (42309 Views)

Stuck In A Woman Shoe, Almost Crushed The Guy #h2ogiantesstv / Funny shoe memes / Can You Do This For Your Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by alhaji04: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hambivert:
What would my reactions be if I were to be in the man's shoe¿

Well, I'll stop the imagination, because I can not be in his shoes. Even if I don't have a shoe, I'll always be contented with my slippers or even bare feet. I can not imagine myself in someone else's shoes.
A shoe that is not worth it, is sparogatively not worth my imagination.

lolz, all dis engjish for just one shoe

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by olamoses75(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
For the fact that the waiter knows it's the honourable that promised to pay, and he heard it from the honourable himself, I'm free to go.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na to beat nonsense commit for him head grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Just call the honorable out on social media!
BTW, the waiter also agreed that the honorable promised to pay; then why did he allow the honorable to leave without paying? The waiter will have to be patient indeed
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Ambercyclopenta: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
What do you expect from a politician; especially an honorable who just lost a primary election (Promise and fail)
This case is what we refer to as "total submission to the will of God"
Awoof dey run belle
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by AmbaRolworld: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good a thing he knows the man who promised to pay and beside I was not the one who placed the orders.. Me. Go and settle with him, go after him.. Kachibooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Otasikwe(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I go behave well

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Otasikwe(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
alhaji04:

lolz, all dis engjish for just one shoe

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin I will eat your leg and your shoe and have peace of ming cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by faceland: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
It looks like 6k bill...

I start making phone calls. 500 here, 1k there, until I have the whole money transfered. Better than going to police station and still pay.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by faceland: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:
Lolz na to just help them wash plates or be a gentleman by giving them your phone.

Lolxxx crazy scenario

I have gone to filling station but forgot my wallet. They saw that my reaction was real so I dropped my cheap android phone and my java phone. Quickly went to get the money to retrieve my phone.

I have seen police that drop their boots when they can't pay. They can resume work without their boots.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by shegz24(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Take my phone.

I'll come back with cash to bail it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reading what zombie , have you used your multiple account to report me Felix tenraguwa dav lol

Its that his real name? Why has he been claiming to be a lady?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by ahnie: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
faceland:

I have gone to filling station but forgot my wallet. They saw that my reaction was real so I dropped my cheap android phone and my java phone. Quickly went to get the money to retrieve my phone.

I have seen police that drop their boots when they can't pay. They can resume work without their boots.
Nice and decent of you.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by ALFADOS(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Wait till honorable come back now
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will first ask for washroom.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pos machine de fit check Acc balance?

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Wwwq: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Kings2525: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
I go just fall down do like I want die
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

arrest and detain him till he pays
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Noeasyway042(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Smile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] / Download Mark Angle Comedy Starting Form The First Episode To Latest Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.