Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes (1300 Views)

No Mans Land: Iragbiji,Osun Native Bullied Lagosians To Collect 10% Tax Revenue / Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes / Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
How can 20 million Lagosians watch Tinubu collect 10% commission of a soverign state taxes?When there are millions of people living in extreme poverty in the state.

And to make matter worse former Managing Director of Alpha Beta stated they he never paid any taxes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by ikennaoma(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
And 20 year old bayo and 31yrs old Femi is busy shouting on tinubu mandate I stand... Meanwhile he doesn't know where his next meal will come from

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Parachoko: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

48 Likes

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by ikennaoma(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
well U will hide in shame after 2023 election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:
And 20 year old bayo and 31yrs old Femi is busy shouting on tinubu mandate I stand... Meanwhile he doesn't know where his next meal will come from
Public office is a call to serve the public and humanity.

And not a call to enrich yourself against the Public Procurement Act by allocating 10% of your state tax commission to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by VaginaMiners: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:
Same way 42 year old Okoro and 35 year old Emeka are screaming obiTUARY . Meanwhile they don't know when their next meal would come from.

Obi's pre pubertal daughter has millions of dollars to her name hidden in several offshore accounts as revealed by pandora but you Ikenna, a 48 year old man being dealt with severely by poverty to the extent that you've resorted to doing nwa boy at Ariara Market at your old age is still rooting for the effeminate lying thief . Joke's on you sir !

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Same way 42 year old Okoro and 35 year old Emeka are screaming obiTUARY . Meanwhile they don't know when their next meal would come from.

Obi's pre pubertal daughter has millions of dollars to her name hidden in several offshore accounts as revealed by pandora but you Ikenna, a 48 year old man being dealt with severely by poverty to the extent that you've resorted to doing nwa boy at Ariara Market at your middle age is still rooting for the effeminate lying thief . Joke's on you sir !

1 Like

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by VaginaMiners: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
swaggerjack:

Public office is a call to serve the public and humanity.

And not a call to enrich yourself against the Public Procurement Act by allocating 10% of your state tax commission to yourself.
But you can invest the state money in family businesses and open several offshore accounts in tax havens grin

174 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:
Lagos is under state capture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by VaginaMiners: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114032508][/quote]

All hail St Peter Obi grin grin
But his mumu followers want us to look the other way and talk about his corruption in hush tones grin grin
Never !!

The mpummuri addicts that form his major base are calling Atiku a thief and looter today but their st Peter Obi was very comfortable being his side kick in 2019.
Sane Nigerians are not moved by the hypocritical noise emanating from Obi and his misguided followers

172 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by ikennaoma(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Obi's pre pubertal daughter has millions of dollars to her name hidden in several offshore accounts as revealed by pandora but you Ikenna, a 48 year old man being dealt with severely by poverty to the extent that you've resorted to doing nwa boy at Ariara Market at your middle age is still rooting for the effeminate lying thief . Joke's on you sir !
at the end of my boy boy. I was able to become a man devoid of praise singing to eat.Thats hard work. We believe u must serve,learn, master your craft and become an Independent man. We don't believe in singing praise and worship for one alhaji or one ijebu man in other to feed...I know you are working hard for your 30k. Forget WHEN OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT PETER OBI IS SWORN IN I WILL HELP YOUR LIFE,THEN TEACH YOU VALUES AND PRINCIPLES SO THAT 500K WONT ENTICE YOU AGAIN IN LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by VaginaMiners: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2022
ikennaoma:
at the end of my boy boy. I was able to become a man devoid of praise singing to eat.Thats hard work. We believe u must serve,learn, master your craft and become an Independent man. We don't believe in singing praise and worship for one alhaji or one ijebu man in other to feed...I know you are working hard for your 30k. Forget WHEN OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT PETER OBI IS SWORN IN I WILL HELP YOUR LIFE,THEN TEACH YOU VALUES AND PRINCIPLES SO THAT 500K WONT ENTICE YOU AGAIN IN LIFE
Are you dyslexic Okoro ? Or are you under the influence of mpumiri grin
I said you are still doing nwa boy at your old age . A fool at 40 like you !

The numerous congo judases worshipping Lamidi Cownu and Samuel Epa are from where again grin grin

Stop deluding yourself and prepare for the reality . Peter Obi's ambition is what we describe in medical parlance as BID grin cheesy

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Karlovych: 2:25am On Jun 22, 2022
The same reason the cowards still support a monster that sent soldiers to shoot unarmed civilians at the toll gate after instructing his relative to turn off the lights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 2:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
The same reason the cowards still support a monster that sent soldiers to shoot unarmed civilians at the toll gate after instructing his relative to turn off the lights.

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 3:32am On Jun 22, 2022
CC

David Hundeyin

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by JAMO84: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2022
He also collect from Enugu,�

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by ikennaoma(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Are you dyslexic Okoro ? Or are you under the influence of mpumiri grin
I said you are still doing nwa boy at your old age . A fool at 40 like you !

The numerous congo judases worshipping Lamidi Cownu and Samuel Epa are from where again grin grin

Stop deluding yourself and prepare for the reality . Peter Obi's ambition is what we describe in medical parlance as BID grin cheesy

U know when one is jobless it can easily be noticed. Yes I'm a proud business man and I don't depend on 30k political media job for survival. I will help you boy. But that will be after the emergence of PETER OBI AS OUR PRESIDENT IN 2023. I KNOW YOU WILL LOOSE UR MEDIA JOB.. BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL HELP YOUR LIFE
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

All hail St Peter Obi grin grin
But his mumu followers want us to look the other way and talk about his corruption in hush tones grin grin
Never !!

The mpummuri addicts that form his major base are calling Atiku a thief and looter today but their st Peter Obi was very comfortable being his side kick in 2019.
Sane Nigerians are not moved by the hypocritical noise emanating from Obi and his misguided followers
They are all the same, but with different levels of corruption.
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi will win simple! Even INEC will have no choice!

2 Likes

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
ikennaoma:
Let us hope.
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by famouscargo4u: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ikennaoma:

Forget, the man will win!

1 Like

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by helinues: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
May we be productive in life so that we won't be obsessed with someone who knew nothing about our existence. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Samyyorn5050: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's simple
Out of the 20 millions in Lagos the real indigenous people are less than 10%
Even the Tinubo himself is not from Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
ikennaoma:

Na juju!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi will win simple! Even INEC will have no choice!

famouscargo4u:

Forget, the man will win!

If you simpletons, totally ignorant of Nigeria's political reality, believed Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin Al Sudani, from Sudan, then what will you not believe?

46 Likes

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by aimmoney9: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:
May we be productive in life so that we won't be obsessed with someone who knew nothing about our existence. Amen
No matter how productive one is in life the person would still be obsessed with about at least one person or thing that doesn't know they exist..... cheesy grin grin

E.g you can be obsessed with Messi or Ronaldo or a beautiful girl or a musician you love or even a Lamborghini
or a land in banana island that you can't buy that doesn't know you exist...... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Na juju!
It is the infinity juju.

Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
shocked
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
It's simple
Out of the 20 millions in Lagos the real indigenous people are less than 10%
Even the Tinubo himself is not from Lagos.
We would have known where he is from if he presented his primary and secondary school certificates.
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
aimmoney9:

No matter how productive one is in life the person would still be obsessed with about at least one person or thing that doesn't know they exist..... cheesy grin grin

E.g you can be obsessed with Messi or Ronaldo or a beautiful girl or a musician you love or even a Lamborghini
or a land in banana island that you can't buy that doesn't know you exist...... grin grin grin
100%
Re: How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes by swaggerjack: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Lagos population will rise to 25 million people by 2030 and one man will sit in Bourdillion and collect 10% of their tax revenue very month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote / TRENDING: Why I Don’t Tell My Church Members Who To Vote For – Pst. Adeboye / Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.