Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc (777 Views)

I Need A Tech Skills / Intel CPU Shortages Reportedly To Begin Easing Up In June / A Good Admin / Writer Needed At A Tech Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by NEROSKY(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello NL, Please I want to start a Tech company, more like a classified site, now I'm torn b/w how to begin with a tight budget like hiring developer, I have brush Knowledge on web development (A good graphic designer) but not what I can do my own alone.

*Do I hire Web Developer full time or just short time.
*How do I have a business structure?
*Company registration(already have a business registration)
*Company percentage calculation/Equity etc

Just any advise at all.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by Seniorwriter(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2022
NEROSKY:
Hello NL, Please I want to start a Tech company, more like a classified site, now I'm torn b/w how to begin with a tight budget like hiring developer, I have brush Knowledge on web development (A good graphic designer) but not what I can do my own alone.

Just any advise at all.
Go on fiverr or Upwork and post your request....

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by Onyeka90210(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
You don’t need to pay the developer salary
It’ll be a contract work, a one time thing, then you can then be paying him for site maintenance and all that majorly debugging.
I believe you’ll be needing to spend most of your budget on promotion, that’s the main thing, site also has to be very unique, don’t buy template.
I won’t recommend fiver, find someone close have a meet up, someone you can trust with your source code. Maybe a friend or someone that’s trying to do internship.
If you need ideas on the how the perfect e-commerce site for Nigerians should be, I can be your consultant Sha, I have got major experience in e commerce.
I believe jijis time is up, they are flexing because of lack of competition, they are just after money.
I hate that so bad, I wish I could start mine.
Good luck, all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by NEROSKY(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
You don’t need to pay the developer salary
It’ll be a contract work, a one time thing, then you can then be paying him for site maintenance and all that majorly debugging.
I believe you’ll be needing to spend most of your budget on promotion, that’s the main thing, site also has to be very unique, don’t buy template.
I won’t recommend fiver, find someone close have a meet up, someone you can trust with your source code. Maybe a friend or someone that’s trying to do internship.
If you need ideas on the how the perfect e-commerce site for Nigerians should be, I can be your consultant Sha, I have got major experience in e commerce.
I believe jijis time is up, they are flexing because of lack of competition, they are just after money.
I hate that so bad, I wish I could start mine.
Good luck, all the best.

Ah swear Jiji is doing the most now, which field do you specialize on? Please drop ur contact.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by Onyeka90210(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
NEROSKY:

Ah swear Jiji is doing the most now, which field do you specialize on? Please drop ur contact.
None actually, I just buy and sell, so I use most of them. Including foreign classified sites.
Whatsapp link in my signature.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by OptimusTD(m): 4:06am On Jun 23, 2022
NEROSKY:

Just any advise at all.

For the business structure, search for Nnamdi Ibe on Facebook. He can help you with that.

Company Registration
If you have a business name registered and you intend to continue using that name then you can do an upgrade.

However, if you want to use a fresh name then you make an application for the new name.

Each type of company has its minimum amount of shares but for your tech company 1 million shares in equity can go.

But If it's a fintech Company, the minimum is 50 million shares.

If you are the only shareholder then you can take 100% of the shares.
But if you have other investors/partners then you can decide to share it among yourselves based on the capital contributed by each person's which will sum up 1 million.

I'm into Business name and Company Registration.

If you need clarity on issues around these lines, let me know.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by thanksjosh005: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
NEROSKY:

Just any advise at all.

Everything depends on what you really want.

Most especially, no one can decide whether you need shareholders or not. It's your choice to sell your company's stock not anybody's decision to make for you. Instead, you might say you need a financial advisor
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by NEROSKY(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
thanksjosh005:

Everything depends on what you really want.

Most especially, no one can decide whether you need shareholders or not. It's your choice to sell your company's stock not anybody's decision to make for you. Instead, you might say you need a financial advisor

Okay I need a financial adviser how do I go about that?
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by NEROSKY(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
OptimusTD:

For the business structure, search for Nnamdi Ibe on Facebook. He can help you with that.

Company Registration
If you have a business name registered and you intend to continue using that name then you can do an upgrade.

However, if you want to use a fresh name then you make an application for the new name.

Each type of company has its minimum amount of shares but for your tech company 1 million shares in equity can go.

But If it's a fintech Company, the minimum is 50 million shares.

If you are the only shareholder then you can take 100% of the shares.
But if you have other investors/partners then you can decide to share it among yourselves based on the capital contributed by each person's which will sum up 1 million.

I'm into Business name and Company Registration.

If you need clarity on issues around these lines, let me know.

I already have a business registration, maybe I will do an upgrade to avoid stress.
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by OptimusTD(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
NEROSKY:

I already have a business registration, maybe I will do an upgrade to avoid stress.

Okay sir.

I can help you with that.

Check my signature
Re: I Want To Start A Tech Company, How Do I Begin With Hiring Developer Etc by temisanrukky: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2022
NEROSKY:

Just any advise at all.

Hi Nerosky,

Trust you are well.

My name is Michelle. I am an HR Professional. I help companies create structures and I am also a tech recruiter. I can advise you more in the area of building your company structure, legal agreements such as employment contract, guarantor, mode of work /non disclosure agreement. Also , I can help you get all the tech roles and create a compensation plan once you are ready to commence. I am in Lagos and we could have a physical business meeet up. My number is 09063116014

(1) (Reply)

Strong MSi Gaming Laptop For Sale / Since Almost Everybody In The Forum Have Gmail Account,this Is High Time To Check Your Account On Th / Free Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.