Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra (3120 Views)

Here Is How To Capture The Moon On Samsung 20 FE / I Want To Destroy My Stolen Phone With IMEI, Is It Possible? / Please Help! Virus Want To Destroy My Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Okay, i would like to explain before you call me names neh.

I bought this Samsung note 20 ultra on contract a year ago and I Insured it immediately. That means I pay for the phone and the insurance fee monthly. It's supposed to be for 24months.

Okay, I'm not the most protective and careful person and I think using a cover ruins the beauty of the phone. So the Phone fell may times with broken back camera glass and front screen. So the problem is that I tried getting my insurance guys to fix the broken parts and they wouldn't. They claimed they only fix the phone if it's not working anymore. I wouldn't have been paying for insurance if this was explained to me from the start.

Now I need the phone to be permanently broken for them to agree to fix it. Is there any app/software I could use that will destroy it cos I don't wanna destroy it physically.

Please help guys,

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Onyeka90210(m): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2022
You suppose dey prison normal.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Pay for a fix and continue life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by seankafor(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2022
This is what is called

Insurance scam

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by falcon01: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

I bought this Samsung note 20 ultra on contract a year ago and I Insured it immediately. That means I pay for the phone and the insurance fee monthly. It's supposed to be for 24months.

Okay, I'm not the most protective and careful person and I think using a cover ruins the beauty of the phone. So the Phone fell may times with broken back camera glass and front screen. So the problem is that I tried getting my insurance guys to fix the broken parts and they wouldn't. They claimed they only fix the phone if it's not working anymore. I wouldn't have been paying for insurance if this was explained to me from the start.

Now I need the phone to be permanently broken for them to agree to fix it. Is there any app/software I could use that will destroy it cos I don't wanna destroy it physically.

Please help guys,

Thanks
didn't you read the terms and conditions before insuring your device?

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
falcon01:
didn't you read the terms and conditions before insuring your device?

Morning, I did but I honestly did not pay attention. I wouldn't be paying a premium on insurance if I knew that they wouldn't pay for broken back cover and rear camera. I only got to know now that I can only claim if the phone isn't in working condition.

It's ridiculous bru

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2022
seankafor:
This is what is called

Insurance scam

Well you could say that, but insurance companies do javelin their own ways as well. They lure you into signing this contracts. I mean the amount I have been paying for insurance monthly for the past one year is enough to fix a bloody phone.

5 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
meobizy:
Pay for a fix and continue life.

That's crazy man. I guess you saying the amount spent on insurance is a waste
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
You suppose dey prison normal.

I'm no criminal. My records are clear. I could intentionally lose the phone and easily claim my insurance if I was a criminal

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by WantsandMore: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

Morning, I did but I honestly did not pay attention. I wouldn't be paying a premium on insurance if I knew that they wouldn't pay for broken back cover and rear camera. I only got to know now that I can only claim if the phone isn't in working condition.

It's ridiculous bru
Next time, Pay attention, the devil is in the details.

3 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by falcon01: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

It's ridiculous bru
yeah.. just keep paying till it spoils
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by teamb: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

Please help guys,

Thanks

no insurance all over the wrold will bear customer broken phones, thy will replace your phones if damage /lost /stolen .

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
teamb:

no insurance all over the wrold will bear customer broken phones, thy will replace your phones if damage /lost /stolen .

Exactly what I fell for. A broken rear cover and rear camera should fall under "damaged".

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Hire theives to break into your house and steal the phone

5 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
falcon01:
yeah.. just keep paying till it spoils

I've got less than 12months left to complete the monthly payments. Insurance automatically ends at that time regardless of you claim or not.

Such a waste of funds
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
Hire theives to break into your house and steal the phone

Come on man, don't be ridiculous
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Greisen: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

Please help guys,

Thanks

Yes bro
This image is currently trending that it destroys phone (andriod mostly)
Download the original image file and set it as wallpaper boom your phone go brick
Make sure you downloaded the original file
No come blame me oo

The good thing there is that it won't look like you intentionally spoilt it cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Memberclub(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Drop the phone inside water for hours. Good luck
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Memberclub:
Drop the phone inside water for hours. Good luck

Thanks bru
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by credon: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
The police should be informed about this careless man that wants to dupe insurance companies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
credon:
The police should be informed about this careless man that wants to dupe insurance companies

Please go ahead man... you have got my permission. Would you need my full details?

3 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by TeeGentle(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Scaam
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Trendy247: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Charge the phone with this grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Insurance companies are out there to milk you. I'll still have to pay some money before they could fix this.
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Trendy247:
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by meobizy(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

That's crazy man. I guess you saying the amount spent on insurance is a waste
It is “what if” money and that is how the companies make their profits. If you lose a bet in a shop, do you ask for your money back? No. This is the same.
Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
meobizy:
It is “what if” money and that is how the companies make their profits. If you lose a bet in a shop, do you ask for your money back? No. This is the same.

So they make money by deceiving us. I have got a car that's insured and everything has always been fixed as at when due.

When I bought this phone, the dealership claimed it was better to Insure it 'cos it's a phone that breaks easily and that paying some extra amount in insurance will help in sorting that out. That was the advice from the dealership. In fact, I was made to pay an extra amount for screen guard/protector and that broke the very first time this phone fell. I gave them a ring to complain, and they claimed they don't change such. They claimed the fact that it broke shows it did its job and I needed to purchase another protector

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by meobizy(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
ThapeloDulz:

So they make money by deceiving us. I have got a car that's insured and everything has always been fixed as at when due.

When I bought this phone, the dealership claimed it was better to Insure it 'cos it's a phone that breaks easily and that paying some extra amount in insurance will help in sorting that out. That was the advice from the dealership. In fact, I was made to pay an extra amount for screen guard/protector and that broke the very first time this phone fell. I gave them a ring to complain, and they claimed they don't change such. They claimed the fact that it broke shows it did its job and I needed to purchase another protector
Write the whole experience off as a financial loss. Vent all you can, but they’ve tricked you out of money.

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by ThapeloDulz: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2022
It's easy to sit at the comfort of your sofa and criticism just because you haven't fell for the deceit.

The day I went to their office, this other man was there because he had lost his phone and needed to claim his insurance. They blatantly refused until he created a scene and asked to speak with their manager. That was when they agreed to give him another phone.

Not until last week, I never knew a broken phone and rear camera glass can not be considered "damaged"

2 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by Sucre6: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Trendy247:

Comrade but why grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by saintsrow(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Trendy247:
omo you be evul itself grin

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra by wonlasewonimi: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
seankafor:
This is what is called

Insurance scam

Insurance itself is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorola MPX and RAZ RV3 / Help Me Get My N70 To Browse With Mtn Free Apn / Porting From Glo To Etisalat Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.