Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life (53430 Views)

Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by twilliamx(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Poster you dey craze

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by kcdendelo: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Haba... Is this news?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Sannisege: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Chiomahelen17:
Majority of men are like this, a sweetheart on social media and something else in reality�
Did you even watch the video? They were only catching cruise. Nothing serious biko!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by McOluOmo: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Okay

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Women shaah...They should keep giving a wrong impression about their man in the name of cruise until it becomes reality
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Adakintroy: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Chiomahelen17:
Majority of men are like this, a sweetheart on social media and something else in reality�

Many people. Men and women alike
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2022
alphaconde:
The ex bb niaja house mate go don reach 300, how una de use remember them?

Honestly, apart from WhiteMoney, I don't even remember the ones from last year how much more the previous years!... And I'm very certain I will forget him too when the next charade of a show begins.

That's how unremarkable, plain, pedestrian, and unmemorable they all are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Mummyfour(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Most social media marraiges no dey last o
E be like say e get one demon wey dey social media space always ready with him pestle to crush marraiges like yam inside mortar.

Take your marraiges and family life out of social media and have peace in your homes.

We see the aftermath all the time.

My advice o

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by HeraldAgric01(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Feeding the social media the opposite of their lifestyle. Imagine someone reducing weight with mountain of eba. Better use your head. What you see is usually not what it is
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Adakintroy: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
I stop watching social media along time ago and started watching reality more.

So far so good my fictional eyez done de weak why my reality eyes son de strong.
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by LoveToRead: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Streetmovement(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Tobi Bakre; Adulthood na scam grin grin

Tobi Bakre's wife; Adulthood no be scam na you no wan hustle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Darlia777(f): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Na wa
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by MrCally(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm! Some stories aren't made to be shared.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by 9niceguy(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmmm... Contact me please.

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Tvoice: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2022
alphaconde:

Abeg help me ask dem oO
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by motionarena: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol Funny.
Oproko bad belle people expecting to hear their marriage don crash
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by makapella(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
80% of Nigerians don't read. If they do, the don't comprehend.
10% will see visuals but wouldn't know how to interprete it.. Very shameful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by PasNina(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
What I think is that you know nothing about giving titles to stories. Your captions are misleading.
CHANGE!!! cry
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Konjiboii: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
There's nothing fake here it's all acting, from the comment here I just dey smh how gullible Nigerians are. I just pray atleast una get sense enough to vote PO
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by AngelicBeing: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
sad
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by naija4life247: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
alphaconde:

Jobless youth will always
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Quiny32323: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na thunder go fire this blogger cum youtuber
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by MrDoGood(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Hands up if you don't understand what she's trying to say

Trying to tell the world that

Believe whatever you see on social media at your own risk grin
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by MrDoGood(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
SilvanusII:
Is he already divorced?

Do you have data to watch the video?
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
wonder233:
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me.

But you opened the thread? Yeye dey smell cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by phemmyfour: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chiomahelen17:
If only you have data to watch the video, you would have seen how irrelevant your comment is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.