Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022 (97 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 22ND 2022

THEME: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, June 22, 2022) - WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3.Father, please, fill me to the brim, with Your Holy Spirit, and make me a permanent carrier of Your presence, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to do Your perfect will in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, empower me to seek first, at all times, Your Kingdom and righteousness, and, as I do, let all other things that I need be added unto me, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, give me superior wisdom, knowledge and understanding, that will always defeat and make inconsequential, the wisdom of this world, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, give me the double portion of Your anointing and and empower me by grace to do exploits for You and Your Kingdom, in Jesus name.

8.Father, give me the grace not to place my affection and love on the mundane things of this world, but on the things of eternal values that are above, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, empower me to love You with all my heart, soul and mind, at all times, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Until Jesus Christ Crucified Comes In Glory / What Are The Signs Of Being A True Christian? / As You Go To Sleep Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.