Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel (406 Views)

Vacancy For A Data Analyst In Lagos (entry Level) / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer Needed Urgently. ​pay Per View​ Is A Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel by JORDAN55: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Need someone who is a data analyst or is good with excel for a quick gig . Please message me via whatsapp at 08157944444.

Message me with your profile and samples of work done.

Must be good in pivot tables and macros in excel.

Do not reach out to me if you're not experienced, if you know someone please send to them.

Thank you.
Re: Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel by zheeko: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
JORDAN55:
Need someone who is a data analyst or is good with excel for a quick gig . Please message me via whatsapp at 08157944444.

Message me with your profile and samples of work done.

Must be good in pivot tables and macros in excel.

Do not reach out to me if you're not experienced, if you know someone please send to them.

Thank you.

Good morning,
Kindly send me your WhatsApp number so as to forward my resume to you
Re: Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel by tonieekpe: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number. Let me send my work
Re: Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel by mikebabs101: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
What is your WhatsApp number, mine is 08063133090
Re: Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel by JORDAN55: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
zheeko:

Good morning,
Kindly send me your WhatsApp number so as to forward my resume to you

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Accountant Urgently Needed. / Vacancies!!! / Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.