Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Hidden Inside Jesus Christ Crucified Afresh Each New Second - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Inside Jesus Christ Crucified Afresh Each New Second (133 Views)

We Carry Our Cross And Follow Jesus Christ Crucified Every New Second / Become Filled With The Holy Spirit Each New Second Of This Earthly Space / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Inside Jesus Christ Crucified Afresh Each New Second by ochibuogwu5: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Inside Jesus Christ Crucified Afresh Each New Second by orisa37: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2022
VUNDERFUL.
Re: Hidden Inside Jesus Christ Crucified Afresh Each New Second by ochibuogwu5: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jeremiah 12:5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Ileyah In Advance To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021 / God And Money [3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.