Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining (200 Views)

Bitmain Antminer L3+ Review And Specs: Must Read Before Mining / Bitcoin Mining / Bitcoin Mining :top 5 Accurate And Authentic Website For Bitcoin Mining (earn $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining by Abramovich001(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Kindy share your opinion and experiences about it.

Someone can be blessed by your content
Re: What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining by fredkellz(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Currently not that profitable except if you have cheap electricity,am into mining though.also if you will just have to HODL for now.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining by Chaos14: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2022
I also want the meaning of bitcoin mining
Re: What Do You Understand By Bitcoin Mining by Abramovich001(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
@chaos14
Chaos14:
I also want the meaning of bitcoin mining

Try and check out on google first for basic knowledge

Mining is the process that Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies use to generate new coins and verify new transactions. It involves vast, decentralized networks of computers around the world that verify and secure blockchains – the virtual ledgers that document cryptocurrency transactions. In return for contributing their processing power, computers on the network are rewarded with new coins. It’s a virtuous circle: the miners maintain and secure the blockchain, the blockchain awards the coins, the coins provide an incentive for the miners to maintain the blockchain.

This will be a bit helpful of what Bitcoin mining is about

(1) (Reply)

. / Hp Elitebook 840 G2 | 14" Display Core I5 5th Gen / AVAILABLE: Core I5 & I7 2012 Macbook Pro Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.