Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable (2177 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Should I Abandon My Dads Property? / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable by naija4life247: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
E no concern me
Re: I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable by Durabest: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
ebuka10box:
I really appreciate,thanks
okay
Re: I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kennyliga112:
All man for himself, face your life squarely.. always remember this , everybody want to see you good but not better than them. So people will always use you and move on.

This fellow here has said it all OP..
Re: I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable by frozen70(f): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
ebuka10box:
This time last year ,I lost my dad and a month later I lost my mum,things have been tough cause I've been literally trying to carry everyone along so everyone depends on me.
I do everything out of love and sacrifice but I noticed it's just me against the world,no body helps me even at dying moments. My siblings are disappointing me cos they are living a very care free life,my only bro doesn't do what I ask him to do whenever I send him funds,even if he does it finally it could take months . My elder sister tells people that I don't send them money so I learnt she goes bout begging for funds and this really broke me.
I send over 70 percent of my earnings every month and I'm on serious debt now which I forfeited and ready to face the consequences (loan company). God knows only few persons can work for another to be gaining,I do all out of love and the fact that money is something I bliv its meant to be spent and I pity my siblings due to the loss of our parents.
I've got barely 6 months remaining in my contract and I've not saved a dime and my siblings ain't making me happy at all. Im planning to focus on my life a little cause I'll be back at the end of the contract.My siblings were advising me to sell my mums car or landed property but I declined cos I've lived this selling lifestyle before ,whatever u sell is gone forever and stormy days will still be there when I'm back to Nigeria. Is it advisable I just leave them (siblings) at this moment and focus a little on my life . Remember people will talk if I come home empty handed, moreover I don't think my siblings appreciates the effort I put in.

You have tried now use this remaining period to take are of yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Lied To My Uncle / Guarantor For Employment / Fathers Who Write Market List: Acceptable In Our Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.