Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) (51292 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMRQbx0Mak

The naming ceremony of President Buhari's grandson, Zayd took place in Istanbul, Turkey, IgbereTV reports.

Hanan Buhari and her husband Turad welcomed their son in March 2022.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfGbZxKA824/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by nairalander2020(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
e don well for wona, but wona grandpapa e no go well with tam.

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by olasaad(f): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Naming ceremony was held in Istanbul Turkey. It is well cheesy

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2022
i only know her because her father is a president. father lord, help the poor.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Cypress042(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Buhari will never know peace, peace be unto una sha smiley

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Naijanascam: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats to you guys......

While some Urchins are receiving it hot after receiving 5 cups of rice and 2 balls of onions and shouting Sai baba Sai baba

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Democracy1998: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
While some are doing burial ceremonies because Nigeria happened to them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by JosephXavier: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
They should tell him that he shouldn't be like his grand father

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Enjoying, living large and celebrating while some people are burying their loved ones because of your father's actions and inactions, it would have been more honorable for your father to resign and apologize to Nigerians....

Shameless Leaders

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a country where you will see the rich man pikim will have the best event ever and yet in that same country some pikim go dey strike for 6month + Useless leaders

Abeg check my signature for good tory

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by VillageHead: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Life is good!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by lukuboi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Ujumira(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
E don be
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Emu4life(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Not a Single Fvck was given

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by gambojimeta: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats Bubu and family

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by illuminutty: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
See our national cake been eaten by a few while fuel scarcity, area boys, bandits, kidnappers, boko boys, UGM, Simon Ekpa, power failure, bad roads and hunger are eating the rest of Nigerians.

Peter Obi Is Coming and he will stop the reckless squandering of our collective reserve.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by OluwafuntoAK(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by SUGARCyprian247: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
kiss

Every Good thing about our Country (Nigeria) Takes place Outside Nigeria

.SMH

Nigerian Leaders Detest Nigeria the most

4 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by mrnwas(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfGbZxKA824/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A country where the president, his wife and kids are all in a distance relationship?

Abeeegi!

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by RedChiefPriest: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations but why them no inform me,I for dash them my sweet palmwine make the baby use am take see front.

7 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by MRDEE01: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
ok
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Kingpele(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
This people self...everyone related to buharia should hide from social media out of shame ..because in the history of Nigeria naira have never fallen to 300 per dollar, talk more of 600 per dollar this evil wind has brought to the country..I will vote for Peter obi ,if I waste my vote is better than to vote a tinubu or an Atiku..if obi lose i will have rest of mind that I did my best to change the useless change...as for ekweremadu ,he is full of jealousy..while PO was developing Anambra state, he was busy stealing every constituency money his hand can reach ,so I understand the pain

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by potbelly(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blowing Nigeria's money...
Naming done in Turkey...
Grandpa don go Rwanda

3 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
Congrats to you guys......

While some Urchins are receiving it hot after receiving 5 cups of rice and 2 balls of onions and shouting Sai baba Sai baba

grin grin grin grin very true my oga. for 7years has been shouting darling daddy all over the place. Fuel scarcity and inflation is gradually resetting his brain while buharis family are flexing in turkey and Dubai with the nations resources

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by AllBlack: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Meanwhile. Bubu still banging the country HARDCORE and no baby yet to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Insecurity didn't allow them do their grandson's naming in Nigeria, they were afraid that bandits can invade the place and kidnap mother and child. Yet some people still want to vote for APC.

A whole President's grandson's naming done outside the country that's a slap to the faces of Nigerians, it has never happened anywhere in the world since the time of Adam and Eve.

I see Peter Obi changing all this nonsense.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.