Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) (51300 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
mrnwas:

A country where the president, his wife and kids are all in a distance relationship?

Abeeegi!

No be small thing
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats to them and God bless the child!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by orlaglobal234: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eku orire,eku inawo
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Urchmantete: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tifnubus will have their own in the space if he has his way. Awon Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Whisk(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Well? No racism. The good thing is that I didn't see the Father there. Probably in hospital or campaigning for Tinubu.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
Congrats to you guys......

While some Urchins are receiving it hot after receiving 5 cups of rice and 2 balls of onions and shouting Sai baba Sai baba
same way some are also receiving it hot after collecting kerosene n tubers of yam
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by adebayosamson360: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you like believe in democracy , you gonna be left behind
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zayd bn Thaabit

Zayd bn Turaad.

Congratulations
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by SarkinYarki: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
His Grandfather is a failure
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
illuminutty:
See our national cake been eaten by a few while fuel scarcity, area boys, bandits, kidnappers, boko boys, UGM, Simon Ekpa, power failure, bad roads and hunger are eating the rest of Nigerians.

Peter Obi Is Coming and he will stop the reckless squandering of our collective reserve.
so what do u call stashing cash in teenage daughter account?
Someone who was so poor in financial management that he couldn’t increase igr even when oil business was booming

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Insecurity didn't allow them do their grandson's naming in Nigeria, they were afraid that bandits can invade the place and kidnap mother and child. Yet some people still want to vote for APC.

A whole President's grandson's naming done outside the country that's a slap to the faces of Nigerians, it has never happened anywhere in the world since the time of Adam and Eve.

I see Peter Obi changing all this nonsense.

This I have seen.

What of Aisha?

if Peter obi is president he cannot fly economy neither will his children. Let's get that straight 1st. undecided
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by iscom(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Uh!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dem no waste time at all
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by seangy4konji: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
dem no go fit stay Nigeria now...

You no go wan know the kain mansion and amount of millions of dollars weh deh their account like that and diamonds and gold...

Ordinary 20 k no deh averuage nigerian account...na hook up and yahoo d teenagers deh take survive and still police no allow dem rest....

if you see food chop na grace of God...

No court deh ever ask dem where dem deh keep the stolen money...billions of money Na ogun go deh sreike all of yoooou one by one

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Insecurity didn't allow them do their grandson's naming in Nigeria, they were afraid that bandits can invade the place and kidnap mother and child. Yet some people still want to vote for APC.

A whole President's grandson's naming done outside the country that's a slap to the faces of Nigerians, it has never happened anywhere in the world since the time of Adam and Eve.

I see Peter Obi changing all this nonsense.

This I have seen.
but peter obi himself is not staying in paradise anambra n his children are also not staying in Nigeria

I guess u didn’t see that?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Ozimama(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Get your PVC and vote for Obidient embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so what do u call stashing cash in teenage daughter account?
Someone who was so poor in financial management that he couldn’t increase igr even when oil business was booming

Financial management isn't about increasing IGR. It's about using the financial resources available to achieve set goals. When you want assess a governments financial management capabilities, you look at how well were they able to utilize what they had whether small or big
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
mrnwas:

A country where the president, his wife and kids are all in a distance relationship?

Abeeegi!

Do you expect his matured children to be living with him? You are right about buhari's wife though.....
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Slynation(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is well...!! I only pity those dying for the sake of Politicians
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Financial management isn't about increasing IGR. It's about using the financial resources available to achieve set goals. When you want assess a governments financial management capabilities, you look at how well were they able to utilize what they had whether small or big
so are u saying d best way to utilize money is to save it till it depreciate?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by aaking(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm still trying to search for sachet melo grin grin.
Them don whitewashed zombie dem
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
na this tall guy dey pound that small girl pussy? Buhari no fear Allah for giving his small girl out for this huge man

anyway she might like it long cheesy
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so are u saying d best way to utilize money is to save it till it depreciate?
Pls read my comment again:

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls read my comment again:

so if I get u clear financial management is about spending money without generating money since u are telling me it’s not about increasing igr?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Worlddaddybongo: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Buhari will never know peace, peace be unto una sha smiley
� �
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so if I get u clear financial management is about spending money without generating money since u are telling me it’s not about increasing igr?

Let me get you clear. Is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by omolayomi06: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
nairalander2020:
e don well for wona, but wona grandpapa e no go well with tam.
shey you want declared vawulence ni. I say amen to your prayer.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ManirBK: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emu4life:
Not a Single Fvck was given
pls don't give a fvck abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.