Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) (51301 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by victorsola: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfGbZxKA824/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
i noticed the more we insult and cures this people the more they prosper. Advice stop cursing go and prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Naijanascam: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
same way some are also receiving it hot after collecting kerosene n tubers of yam

Both the giver and the receiver are all the same.... you give bread you receive bread
You give ewedu you receive ewedu
You give kerosene you receive kerosene
All of you are nothing but parasites
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by MrCover: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Turkey � grin shocked

If you don't gerret forgerret
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by skuribeebo: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
See as the husband fine, chai.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Let me get you clear. Is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
so are u trying to separate financial management from igr?

Is it when u manage money well that u make profit n in turns it increases what u have on ground

U have a business worth 1million n u manage it well by reducing irrelevant spending to the barest minimum n still growing d money well,is that not what they call financial management?

Please enlighten me

Please tell me d difference between financial management and increasing igr I will like to learn something new
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so are u trying to separate financial management from igr?

Is it when u manage money well that u make profit n in turns it increases what u have on ground

U have a business worth 1million n u manage it well by reducing irrelevant spending to the barest minimum n still growing d money well,is that not what they call financial management?

Please enlighten me

Please tell me d difference between financial management and increasing igr I will like to learn something new

Enlighten me pls. Is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Enlighten me pls. Is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
from here I will tell u it’s the same,if u manage a business well it grows in worth n value n it leads to increase in assets

Tell me another thing if u think otherwise
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by nedekid: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
HAA, I thought I will see manna and his "all of us from their bbq den" in the video, even if not dining with the celebrants, but at least servicing them with suya, turkey etc, but alas guess they don't trust him enough to cook as I suspect they feel turkey is too expensive in naija so Manna de use valture take supplement am.
Shouting our darling daddy for the past 7 years cound not win an invite! Quite unacceptable.
We will not take it!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by LordEclipse: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

see how happy they look and how well wrapped the baby is, whereas his grand dad,Buhari has made other kids and their parents in the Northeast especially homeless due to incompetence
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by soundgodrecords: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ikweremmadu u are a wasted sperm.His excellency President Sir Peter Obi is our new president come 2023

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by tonieekpe: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chai.... U av nailed it
Naijanascam:
Congrats to you guys......

While some Urchins are receiving it hot after receiving 5 cups of rice and 2 balls of onions and shouting Sai baba Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by BelovedofLord: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
mrnwas:

A country where the president, his wife and kids are all in a distance relationship?

Abeeegi!

Justing thinking aloud, if i'am the president, would my spouse make the UAE, her abode?

Babachir LAWAL, asked the one trillion dollars question back then the day he was axed for the now infamous "200million naira grass cutting scandal"

Which presidency?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
from here I will tell u it’s the same,if u manage a business well it grows in worth n value n it leads to increase in assets

Tell me another thing if u think otherwise

Maybe you should be asking yourself, what is financial management? Let's start from there cos I didn't ask you about managing a business. I also didn't ask you if financial management and IGR are the same. I asked: is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Mrincredible05: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fulani landlord, na only God go punish una.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Oyindola: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
nairalander2020:
e don well for wona, but wona grandpapa e no go well with tam.

Their papa wey don die since 19 Feb 2017 at Freeman's Hospital Newcastle, London and buried at Saudi Arabia on the 20th Feb 2017.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Eaglesence: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Za oza room pikin. Welcome.
Know this and know peace..

Your granpa is something else undecided
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by LIFE60edet(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
First of all, congratulation to the baby and her mother but am not happy for the fact that Nigeria is turning to something else because of the leaders we have.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is Nigerian money, people keep suffering and you guys are here shinning your teeth, I can imagine how much they must have spent, anyways congratulations to his grandchild.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Transcriber: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emu4life:
Not a Single Fvck was given
lol
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Insecurity didn't allow them do their grandson's naming in Nigeria, they were afraid that bandits can invade the place and kidnap mother and child. Yet some people still want to vote for APC.

A whole President's grandson's naming done outside the country that's a slap to the faces of Nigerians, it has never happened anywhere in the world since the time of Adam and Eve.

I see Peter Obi changing all this nonsense.

This I have seen.
What if the Son Inlaw works there ? We have many low and average earners who work outside the Country also.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
How is this news

Lol... Grandson of a devil call president
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by system21: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emu4life:
Not a Single Fvck was given

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
nedekid:
HAA, I thought I will see manna and his "all of us from their bbq den" in the video, even if not dining with the celebrants, but at least servicing them with suya, turkey etc, but alas guess they don't trust him enough to cook as I suspect they feel turkey is too expensive in naija so Manna de use valture take supplement am.
Shouting our darling daddy for the past 7 years cound not win an invite! Quite unacceptable.
We will not take it!

I agree with you. Manna guy has paid his dues in sycophancy & darling daddy isn't even noticing him. It's very unfair

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by dalass(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
olasaad:
Naming ceremony was held in Istanbul Turkey. It is well cheesy

They don't do anything in Nigeria anymore..... It's naming ceremony, Turkey... Birthdays, in UAE, Dubai, London etc...

They only need to come back to get voted back, so they'll continue to spend Naijas money on themselves and their cronies

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations to them, God's blessings be upon the baby.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ufotunang: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Their father goes London to receive treatment in a London hospital, the wife goes to dubia for vacation and the grandson went to turkey to do their child naming ceremony.... our politcians and Buhari do not value their country
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ufotunang: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
His grandson doing his child naming ceremony at turkey wasting Nigeria money....our politcians do not value their country
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Maybe you should be asking yourself, what is financial management? Let's start from there cos I didn't ask you about managing a business. I also didn't ask you if financial management and IGR are the same. I asked: is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?
the focus is on both,how proper financial management leads to increase in igr

Let me hear u out
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by ufotunang: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just a naming ceremony done outside the country ... nawaoooo.. our poiticians do not value their country
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by zudozz: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think say na only cow their papa get?

Now they don dey chop naija money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.