Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) (51299 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
the focus is on both,how proper financial management leads to increase in igr

Let me hear u out

Both what? How did both get into the discussion?

Is the focus of financial management about increasing IGR?

What is financial management?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Ypp1: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Agboconsult1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
The president that doesn't care. Even to attend the naming ceremony sef him no go...lol lol lol

Nigerians will always complain.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by naija4life247: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
You won't see these useless devilish bandits when there is good market.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by naija4life247: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
olasaad:
Naming ceremony was held in Istanbul Turkey. It is well cheesy

That won't stop the child from being unfortunate in life. Grandchildren of evil Men will definitely experience evil throughout their lifes
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by naija4life247: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Buhari will never know peace, peace be unto una sha smiley

Whom God hath cursed, no human can bless
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by MrBroke(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations to you guys.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Cypress042(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
naija4life247:

Whom God hath cursed, no human can bless
Waiter bring four sachet of Action bitters, this dude na real OG grin grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingpele:
This people self...everyone related to buharia should hide from social media out of shame ..because in the history of Nigeria naira have never fallen to 300 per dollar, talk more of 600 per dollar this evil wind has brought to the country..I will vote for Peter obi ,if I waste my vote is better than to vote a tinubu or an Atiku..if obi lose i will have rest of mind that I did my best to change the useless change...as for ekweremadu ,he is full of jealousy..while PO was developing Anambra state, he was busy stealing every constituency money his hand can reach ,so I understand the pain
Oga Nigeria problem is like Bicycle !!!! Problem no dey finish you better make your self dey happy ..... Petrol cost,Diesel cost, Gas cost even ordinary sand cost like shey no be this country we dey before!!!!!!!!!! .mind you but no one can come to bring all those things down ,,,,, No be this Naija we dey where everybody dey look for money by all means .oga you need to make yourself happy If you have chance bro Japa run away from this expired call Nigeria .Even if obi becomes president don't expect miracle from him.

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by olasaad(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
naija4life247:

That won't stop the child from being unfortunate in life. Grandchildren of evil Men will definitely experience evil throughout their lifes

Well the probability is low
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by UNDFTD: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
May NIGERIA happen to Buhari's grandson, Amen!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Ogunleti01: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
All these paparazzi pelu owo awa ara ilu... ntor God dey!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Eniitankorede: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
illuminutty:
See our national cake been eaten by a few while fuel scarcity, area boys, bandits, kidnappers, boko boys, UGM, Simon Ekpa, power failure, bad roads and hunger are eating the rest of Nigerians.

Peter Obi Is Coming and he will stop the reckless squandering of our collective reserve.

Peter Obi is a scam too.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Tayorshd2:
So u are not going to update this oost
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2022
nairalander2020:
e don well for wona, but wona grandpapa e no go well with tam.

Are u a Nigerian or is ur tongue broke?
It's una not wona
It's am not tam
NO naija guy can write this horrible pidgin English.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by OROSENIWO1: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
Enjoying, living large and celebrating while some people are burying their loved ones because of your father's actions and inactions, it would have been more honorable for your father to resign and apologize to Nigerians....

Shameless Leaders

Living large
Whilst your kinsmen are LIVING DEAD
I SORRY FOR WHOEVER COMES IN TO TAKE THE BATON FROM BABA BOOBOO

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2022
the sins of the father will be visited on the children
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingRSHD2:

So u are not going to update this oost

Your matter tire me oo so you they wait for my update abo grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Your matter tire me oo so you they wait for my update abo grin

Lolx have finally updated it because of u too grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by DevilSignature: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Wahala for buhari supporters

Many of them can't even impregnate a woman just like that valture grilling guy called
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
DevilSignature:
Wahala for buhari supporters

Many of them can't even impregnate a woman just like that valture grilling guy called
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.