Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! (5515 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have been monitoring the online campaigns going on and I am at a loss regarding the campaign of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is being portrayed as some perfect politician and I am wondering if it is the same one who was governor of Anambra state. This is because the Peter Obi who was governor of Anambra State was impeached for corruption and non-performance. He invested Anambra State money into a company his family has interest in and several unions and institutions went on strike.

Anambra doctors were on strike for 13months when Peter Obi was governor and had to call off the strike when the Anambra people were suffering too much. Peter Obi was very rigid in negotiating and refused to listen to the demands of the doctors. The strike went on for 13 months

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjGn9Sq-cD4AhXBnVwKHckzAa0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ZkIIWW-LSmnNQnkb3rEJJ

Even Anambra State ASUU was on strike for 6 months when Obi was Governor and he didn't even care.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiD8aLJ-cD4AhW2QkEAHV7mDKIQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1XnA9wHfhpRRruPk9Frtvy

The infamous Akpuzu Sars was under Peter Obi tenure. I could go on and on.

Please, are we talking about another Peter Obi or is it the same one who couldn't manage Anambra State that we want as president. The same one that ran with Atiku and was still in PDP a month ago.

Please tell me you are trying ro package someone else.

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by cherishmichael: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay, does this shit now shows that Tinubu or Atiku will emerge as the better aspirants??....
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who among them was indeed the worst, and, who is adjusting his errors presently??.

13 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by cherishmichael: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay, does this scrab now make Tinubu or Atiku the beter aspirants??....
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who was worse in them all and who is adjusting he's errors??. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Oilwell(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:
I have been monitoring the online campaigns going on and I am at a loss regarding the campaign of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is being portrayed as some perfect politician and I am wondering if it is the same one who was governor of Anambra state. This is because the Peter Obi who was governor of Anambra State was impeached for corruption and non-performance. He invested Anambra State money into a company his family has interest in and several unions and institutions went on strike.

Anambra doctors were on strike for 13months when Peter Obi was governor and had to call off the strike when the Anambra people were suffering too much. Peter Obi was very rigid in negotiating and refused to listen to the demands of the doctors. The strike went on for 13 months

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjGn9Sq-cD4AhXBnVwKHckzAa0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ZkIIWW-LSmnNQnkb3rEJJ

Even Anambra State ASUU was on strike for 6 months when Obi was Governor and he didn't even care.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiD8aLJ-cD4AhW2QkEAHV7mDKIQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1XnA9wHfhpRRruPk9Frtvy

Please, are we talking about another Peter Obi or is it the same one who couldn't manage Anambra State that we want as president. The same one that ran with Atiku and was still in PDP a month ago.

Bros pity your children and children's children if you can't pity yourself..

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Adranido(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
We have to try something new this time.i'm sick of power exchange from APC to PDP and from PDP to APC.I'm OBIdient come 2023 cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by proff010: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
They have forgotten all the evils he commited

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by IgOga(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is thesame Obi but some Christians feel it their turn "Emi lokan". Since PDP and APC have gone for Muslim so Obi is the alternative.

Some think power should come to South...So it's between Tinubu and Obi

Some think South East should have power ...So Obi is the answer

You are right though Obi is part of the corrupt system...he was in the PDP. If Tinubu had lost the APC primaries he would have crossed to SDP.....and SDP could have already had their first governor in Ekiti......

If Tinubu had left APC for SDP some people will be hyping him like Obi......People are tired of APC and PDP so our politicians now change their party but yes it is thesame person. Obi cajouled some youths by suggesting he could not bribe delegates in PDP but I tell you he paid to emerge LP presidential candidate.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by leksite120(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who was worse in them all and who is adjusting he's errors??. undecided
The past of Tinubu is better than Peter Obi.
Reason is even if you accuse Tinubu of stealing, let's assume that's true, but he did a lot of works which are glaring. Lemme ask you, do u prefer a low-thief who does nothing to someone you called a big thief that did a lot.
I'm even sure if Peter Obi is in control of economy like Lagos, he'll milk it more with his so called yeye investments that has no value and no traces.

All of a sudden, he became a saint but you all have forgotten when he was a VP to Atiku, the world known thief and he couldn't dissociate himself, if not for even that same Atiku , who would know who is Peter Obi, he first got popular nationally cos of Atiku.

You people said he isn't desperate that either he wins or lose, he doesn't mind but he left PDP cos he cannot win to another party, I don't know any other definition of desperation. Even Tinubu who so called the cabals, president and everybody glaringly worked against didn't decamp.

Untill you all accept that he's just the every normal politician and stop painting him like an Angel.
Everybody in this present time regardless of all sentiment would agree that David Umahi has been trying and doing a lot with the low revenue, but can that be said to the almighty Obi you all are hyping?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Vulturereloaded: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
The same one that met 35 billion debt, and left 75 billion in cash and investments.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who was worse in them all and who is adjusting he's errors??.

I did not ask you about Atiku Or Tinubu. You people present Peter Obi as the most competent, most qualified, the only person that can rescue Nigeria.

The man could not manage a relatively small state. His policies were anti-workers and he did not care. There were so many strikes when he was governor to the point that he was impeached. How can someone who could not run a small state like Anambra run the whole country?

This man cannot successfully run big states like Kano and Lagos not to talk of the whole Nigeria. Ordinary Anambra and doctors are going on strike for 13 months and ASUU goes on strike for 6 months.

Peter Obi has no tangible projects to show for 8 years. He needs to go take some lessons from Fashola and Donald Duke. He should start from there.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Kaiser20: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
proff010:
They have forgotten all the evils he commited
Evil? , You said, the people who are evils are the the ones killing your future.
Did Obi kill your future or did he took your father's landed property.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by leksite120(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oilwell:

Abegi, stop sounding pitiful or emotional with nonsense. He's good and he left doctors for 13months?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by donphilopus: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oilwell:

So you couldn't say any reasonably thing? Peter Obi's supporters are just so daft.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

This Peter Obi and his campaigners are scammers. He was caught laundering money 250 million naira to his Lagos residence. He claimed he wanted to pay contractors cash in Lagos. He invested their money in a beer factory which collapsed. He was said to have come out with 3rd class in philosophy after 10 years for a 4 year degree. He did online courses from Harvard and Oxford and he is claiming it was classroom courses. His father was alleged to have been strangled by drug barons because he was a drug dealer. Yet these IPOB terrorists think they can uplift his image and throw money on online campaign. We shall see on Election Day.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
You're not blind nah.

Did he lied?

Obi is a well packaged fraud, I always say this
Oilwell:

380 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by mycar: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
He tried with the little resources at his disposal, besides, he left the office since 8 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiser20:

Evil? , You said, the people who are evils are the the ones killing your future.

Obi destroyed your lives in Anambra and you all ran to Lagos looking for job. We allowed you stay based on mercy for your plight. Now you wanted PDP to destroy Lagos, we refused to allow you. Now again you want Peter Obi to destroy NIGERIA like he did in Anambra. Amadioha will never allow that to happen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:
He tried with the little resources at his disposal, besides, he left the office since 8 years ago

If there were no resources, where did he get the 250 million naira he laundered to Lagos Apapa home? Where did he get the money he pumped into his family business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by proff010: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
If he didn't kill your future why are you in Lagos?
Kaiser20:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by proff010: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amen amen amen oooooo.
Eniitankorede:

Obi destroyed your lives in Anambra and you all ran to Lagos looking for job. We allowed you stay based on mercy for your plight. Now you wanted PDP to destroy Lagos, we refused to allow you. Now again you want Peter Obi to destroy NIGERIA like he did in Anambra. Amadioha will never allow that to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by mycar: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If there were no resources, where did he get the 250 million naira he laundered to Lagos Apapa home? Where did he get the money he pumped into his family business?
That money was for the purchase of vehicles. This issue has been trashed, by the way, how much is N250m naira to a state government? The money wasn't even in dollars, would he had travelled with naira to start looking for a place to exchange it. It was for payment of contractor of course.

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by MikeofAfrica: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

If you compare the activities of Peter Obi with that of Tinubu and Atiku, then you will agree that Obi is a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by MikeofAfrica: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

If you compare the actrocities of Peter Obi with that of Tinubu and Atiku, then you will agree that Obi is a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

But Tinubu has not held any position since 2007 but you believe he is the source of all your problems. Atiku has not held any position since 2007 but you call him corrupt and thief.

What little resources? Go and verify what Donald Duke did in Cross River State with the little resources he had. He had a clear laid out agenda to turn Cross Rivers into a tourism haven and he achieved it. He turned Obudu and Tinapa into one of the favourite destinations in Africa.

Peter Obi did not achieve anything. He wasted $12m of Anambra money in an invested that has lost 60% value. Stop this excuse of little resources. What did he achieve with it and how do you trust him to manage a huge economy like Nigeria?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
All Nigeria media outlets are scammers, in short they're fraudsters.

Who takes them serious?

If you have anything against Peter ObI, go to court.

Yoruba's and their media Trial.

Useless people.

Peter Obi is your next President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

But Tinubu has not held any position since 2007 but you believe he is the source of all your problems. Atiku has not held any position since 2007 but you call him corrupt and thief.

What little resources? Go and verify what Donald Duke did in Cross River State with the little resources he had. He had a clear layer out agenda to turn Cross Rivers into a tourism haven and he achieved it. He turned Obudu and Tinapa into one of the favourite destinations in Africa.

Peter Obi did not achieve anything. He wasted $12m of Anambra money in an invested that has lost 60% value. Stop this excuse of little resources. What did he achieve with it and how do you trust him to manage a huge economy like Nigeria?

Anti Peter Obi.

You're a greedy liar looking for who to feed you.

Take note, Peter Obi no dey give Shishi.

Dig more, mkpii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

What little resources? Go and verify what Donald Duke did in Cross River State with the little resources he had. He had a clear layer out agenda to turn Cross Rivers into a tourism haven and he achieved it. He turned Obudu and Tinapa into one of the favourite destinations in Africa.

Why haven't you attacked Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu?

So Peyer is your only nightmare?

You've lost.

We're not only obedient but also committed to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by mycar: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

What little resources? Go and verify what Donald Duke did in Cross River State with the little resources he had. He had a clear laid out agenda to turn Cross Rivers into a tourism haven and he achieved it. He turned Obudu and Tinapa into one of the favourite destinations in Africa.

Point of correction, He invested in naira and the investment appreciated in naira, the shares appreciated and you of all people know that. The fall of our naira against all other currencies was orchestrated by the government that both Atiku and Tinubu brought to us. Even Dangote dollar worth fell off the cliff, including the dollar worth of your little savings in your bank. Should we blame you that your salary or that of your parents can't afford what it used to afford before?

I believe you are an intelligent person, hence I am replying you, so, it's not about tribe, religion or party affiliation which I'm sure in actual sense you don't engage in,but about breaking out of chain, taking back out country, giving hope to our generations yet unborn.

As for what it has done as a governor, he was transparent and as far as I'm concerned, Anambra was not this bad when he was there.

So, vote wisely, even his fellow Ex Governors attested to his ability only that they were taken by surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Factcheck0001: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

this is what the sun has to say about obi igr n Obiano igr

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oilwell:

Were Doctors not on strike for over One year? In a sane Country, Obi wouldn't be qualified to run on Merit. These are doctors who save Lives oo!

5 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yougonna not blind nah
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:
It is thesame Obi but some Christians feel it their turn "Emi lokan". Since PDP and APC have gone for Muslim so Obi is the alternative.

Some think power should come to South...So it's between Tinubu and Obi

Some think South East should have power ...So Obi is the answer
You are right though Obi is part of the corrupt system...he was in the PDP. If Tinubu had lost the APC primaries he would have crossed to SDP.....and SDP could have already had their first governor in Ekiti......

If Tinubu had left APC for SDP some people will be hyping him like Obi......People are tired of APC and PDP so our politicians now change their party but yes it is thesame person. Obi cajouled some youths by suggesting he could not bribe delegates in PDP but I tell you he paid to emerge LP presidential candidate.

Of course I know Obi paid to get the ticket and he is now paying to fund the party. I pity him.

If you tell me that we should vote Obi because he is from the South East or because he is a Christian and Buhari is a muslim; even though I ways vote for competence, I can understand where you are coming from. I know you are viewing things from a tribal and religious angle and it is without your right to do so.

But please don't come and package a failed PDP aspirant as one Saint. Obi is as corrupt as Atiku. Abi he didn't know Atiku shared dollars in 2019? He still ran on the platform of PDP until last month and the some IPOB members are declaring him the most qualified, most experienced, corrupt free?

A man that struggled to run Anamabra State and was impeached. A man that was indicted from the revelations of the Pandora Papers. Peter Obi stole as much as any politician and did nothing in his state.

He is still a learner whe it comes to governance and should go learn from the likes of Fashola, Duke and Kwankwaso. Anyway, now that he cannot be Atiku's vice, his best bet is to accept to be Kwankwaso's vice.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State And Fashola - International Diplomacy Et Al With Pics. *on Going* / Patience Jonathan Releases Another Bomb | DOWNLOAD AUDIO / Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.