Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! (5505 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
this is what the sun has to say about obi igr n Obiano igr

No wonder the doctors and ASUU went on strike. The did nothing in the state. No innovation, no IGR growth, didn't pay salaries.

He claims he left money behind, how wouldn't you leave money behind when you don't pay your workers anything.

Even Obiano performed better as a governor and Ngige performed way better as a governor with receipts to show for it. Infavt in recent times Peter Obi seems to be the worst performing governor in Anambra.

Yet some people want to package him as president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by pointblank247(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op you are a fruitless lier.
Try harder but even your types are not taking you serious. Nairaland members know those that make sense.

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
pointblank247:
Op you are a fruitless lier.
Try harder but even your types are not taking you serious. Nairaland members know those that make sense.

Please tell me how I have lied. Did these strikes happen in Anambra State during Peter Obi's tenure or not.

You guys just think you can bully everyone into submission. It does not work that way. Some of us will ask questions. If you have a candidate, sell, your candidate and when people ask questions, provide a logical explanation.

Being emotional about it wouldn't help your cause. You just keep shouting Peter Obi at the top of your voice and you believe everyone else will buy into a flawed candidate. It does not work that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by pointblank247(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

Please tell me how I have lied. Did these strikes happen in Anambra State during Peter Obi's tenure or not.

You guys just think you can bully everyone into submission. It does not work that way. Some of us will ask questions. If you have a candidate, sell, your candidate and when people ask questions, provide a logical explanation.

Being emotional about it wouldn't help your cause. You just keep shouting Peter Obi at the top of your voice and you believe everyone else will buy into a flawed candidate. It does not work that way.
is there any past governor, senator or house member vieying for another position that never had a strick or two in their state or constituency during their tenure ? Were there no stricks in Lagos state when BAT was the governor, where there no stricks by the federal civil servants when Atiku was the VP under Obasanjo ?

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

That money was for the purchase of vehicles. This issue has been trashed, by the way, how much is N250m naira to a state government? The money wasn't even in dollars, would he had travelled with naira to start looking for a place to exchange it. It was for payment of contractor of course.

Another lie. He told police it was to pay contractor.

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by mycar: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Another lie. He told police it was to pay contractor.
And what does a contractor do? To you it's only those that construct the roads or do other engineering services are contractors. grin
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Hartman11: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adranido:
We have to try something new this time.i'm sick of power exchange from APC to PDP and from PDP to APC.I'm OBIdient come 2023 cool
And what different is PO, PDP to LP? If there is PDP or APC in him forget it he is still the same
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

And what does a contractor do? To you it's only those that construct the roads or do other engineering services are contractors. grin

Are you smart at all? Why would he pay cash to contractors in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
All Nigeria media outlets are scammers, in short they're fraudsters.

Who takes them serious?

If you have anything against Peter ObI, go to court.

Yoruba's and their media Trial.

Useless people.

Peter Obi is your next President.
cursed piter obituary is a criminal and we will make sure the useless bastard doesn't smell aso rock.... You beerfraud cretins supporting the bastard will continue to shout biafla or death come 2023 when reality sets in

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by SarkinYarki: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
Okay, does this scrab now make Tinubu or Atiku the beter aspirants??....
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who was worse in them all and who is adjusting he's errors??.

Atiku is actually a better aspirant
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by abokikhalifa: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adranido:
We have to try something new this time.i'm sick of power exchange from APC to PDP and from PDP to APC.I'm OBIdient come 2023 cool

Is it the same Obi that was a PDP member for years. ?
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:
I have been monitoring the online campaigns going on and I am at a loss regarding the campaign of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is being portrayed as some perfect politician and I am wondering if it is the same one who was governor of Anambra state. This is because the Peter Obi who was governor of Anambra State was impeached for corruption and non-performance. He invested Anambra State money into a company his family has interest in and several unions and institutions went on strike.

Anambra doctors were on strike for 13months when Peter Obi was governor and had to call off the strike when the Anambra people were suffering too much. Peter Obi was very rigid in negotiating and refused to listen to the demands of the doctors. The strike went on for 13 months

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjGn9Sq-cD4AhXBnVwKHckzAa0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ZkIIWW-LSmnNQnkb3rEJJ

Even Anambra State ASUU was on strike for 6 months when Obi was Governor and he didn't even care.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiD8aLJ-cD4AhW2QkEAHV7mDKIQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1XnA9wHfhpRRruPk9Frtvy

The infamous Akpuzu Sars was under Peter Obi tenure. I could go on and on.

Please, are we talking about another Peter Obi or is it the same one who couldn't manage Anambra State that we want as president. The same one that ran with Atiku and was still in PDP a month ago.

Please tell me you are trying ro package someone else.

I'm neither a fan of Obi nor the fan of Tinubu but the major problem to good governance in Nigeria is Tribalism. Tribalism would make these folks to be blind to the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Is it the same Obi that was a PDP member for years. ?

And that is the point I don't understand. Are people that foolish or stupid or is it purely due to tribe? If you are supporting Peter Obi because he is from your tribe, then go ahead, you are free to. But you cannot tell me you want a change from APC and PDP, then you support a man who has spent the last seven years in PDP and only left one month ago because he was not going to win the primaries.

He left 3 days to the primaries o. And that is the change you want? If you tell me you are supporting Sowore or Moghalu, for a change I can understand. These two guys have never been in APC or PDP. But Peter Obi who was in PDP one month ago? That cannot be change, that is purely tribe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by workchopNG: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
@TooNoisy, it's actually the same Peter Obi o...

But I want to ask, who should we promote and vote for amongst the aspirants?
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Emmanuel909090: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Was thinking he's SaintObi

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Was thinking he's SaintObi

I am also beginning to wonder. It must be saint Obi because the man I know and whose record is clear for all cannot be the man they are promoting.

They must be promoting Saint Obi

4 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
workchopNG:
@TooNoisy, it's actually the same Peter Obi o...

But I want to ask, who should we promote and vote for amongst the aspirants?

You have a right to vote for whomever you want and for whatever reason. It is an inalienable right which no one can take. But what people like me would not condone are spreading lies, misinformation, propaganda, cyberbullying and mudslinging. You guys have lied about his achievements that even his VP is calling you guys out and saying enough of the lies.

There are four main candidates running for president. Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and Kwankwaso. Three of them have been governors before. You can start by checking their performance as governors. Facts done lie - check their records, achievements, complexity of their states, IGR generated, security, infrastructure etc . If you check their records and performance in their states the ranking will be in the following order-
1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (a very close second)
3. Peter Gregory Obi

Facts don't lie. Peter Obi struggled to manage a relatively small state like Anambra and was once impeached. Tinubu twice won his elections and his party has become the dominant party in Lagos even when he was in opposition Federally. At a time, he was the only governor in AD. Rabiu Kwankwaso also did well but had to reclaim his mandate.

Atiku was VP and we know what he did with privatisation and he has been very clear on privatisation. He wants to see more privatisation and less government involvement. Tinubu has said many times that restructuring is on his agenda.

You have a right to chose whomever you want to vote for. I don't know you and I don't care whom you vote for, but please don't twist facts. People will call you out when you twist facts because you are misleading others. You can vote for Peter Obi for whatever reason you want- either because he is from your tribe or any other reason. But if you try to mislead others by twisting facts and lying, then people will call you out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Realdon1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

But Tinubu has not held any position since 2007 but you believe he is the source of all your problems. Atiku has not held any position since 2007 but you call him corrupt and thief.

What little resources? Go and verify what Donald Duke did in Cross River State with the little resources he had. He had a clear laid out agenda to turn Cross Rivers into a tourism haven and he achieved it. He turned Obudu and Tinapa into one of the favourite destinations in Africa.

Peter Obi did not achieve anything. He wasted $12m of Anambra money in an invested that has lost 60% value. Stop this excuse of little resources. What did he achieve with it and how do you trust him to manage a huge economy like Nigeria?
Whether you like it or not, we must force Obi on you. He must rule you. Obi is a movement not a mere name.
Since you like corrupt people, we hv to take it by force.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by mycar: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Are you smart at all? Why would he pay cash to contractors in Lagos?
You should also be smart enough to know that you can't launder Naira abroad.
Even an illiterate cannot carry N250m naira with him to abroad without converting it into dollars.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Prinxzona10: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
See as a normal human being is running mad just to impress an outdated god..
I blame sane guys given some responses to this dark soul...
In as much as I dislike all Nigerian politicians buh for somebody to be twisting truth just to achieve his evil and tribalist agenda is really demonic..
I thought by now,some of you paid myopic simpletons might've come up with a concrete allegations buh nope,all I see always is the same accusations still no prove,just a mere rantings....
Some said that Obiano and Ngige did more than Peter Obi(they now know the best Anambra state governor more than the indigenes,imagine) buh put forth Obiano or Ngige there,they will come up with another allegations and accusations....
99% of Tinubu's urchins have been creating topics against Peter Obi and they already concluded that Peter Obi will not win and he's irrelevant buh why all this attention and hatred on an irrelevant somebody huh?? The main opposition is Atiku buh they don't have issues with Atiku buh Peter Obi and some reasonable and responsible people are even engaging the tribalist myopic OP...
The truth is that good market sell itself and no matter what you do to bring it down,it can never go down instead,it will keep on going higher everyday and the earlier you guys realise this,the better for you all..
No sensible comments,just an undiluted hatred oozing out from somebody that called himself a human being(God forbid)
Take my advice,there are something we cannot change or fight and I think to fight Peter Obi is above you guys,so you better queue with the youths or get destroyed by your evil and hatred...
I ain't gonna give you any feedback because I don't see myself engaging any of you wickedly soulless being that sold their souls for peanuts...
Werey,you better start digging more deeper to get a hammer and nail Peter Obi because that your 30k(Naira oooo) Salary must be justified niii...(black man with black brain)
Lastly,Peter Obi is a saint compare to the old,fragile,sick,evil,selfish and wicked corrupt thieves contesting with him because you have a credible and competent person like Yemi Osibanjo buh was robbed off the opportunity...damn!!!!
Well,what Tinubu did to you guys,is like 10th wonders of the world(oppressed praising and defending his oppressor). Gosh!!!. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by kingjiss: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:
I have been monitoring the online campaigns going on and I am at a loss regarding the campaign of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is being portrayed as some perfect politician and I am wondering if it is the same one who was governor of Anambra state. This is because the Peter Obi who was governor of Anambra State was impeached for corruption and non-performance. He invested Anambra State money into a company his family has interest in and several unions and institutions went on strike.

Anambra doctors were on strike for 13months when Peter Obi was governor and had to call off the strike when the Anambra people were suffering too much. Peter Obi was very rigid in negotiating and refused to listen to the demands of the doctors. The strike went on for 13 months

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjGn9Sq-cD4AhXBnVwKHckzAa0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ZkIIWW-LSmnNQnkb3rEJJ

Even Anambra State ASUU was on strike for 6 months when Obi was Governor and he didn't even care.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiD8aLJ-cD4AhW2QkEAHV7mDKIQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1XnA9wHfhpRRruPk9Frtvy

Please, are we talking about another Peter Obi or is it the same one who couldn't manage Anambra State that we want as president. The same one that ran with Atiku and was still in PDP a month ago.

Idiot from the pit of hell
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by colestephan86: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

No matter what they say about tinubu, I will vote for him and campaign for him too.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Realdon1:

Whether you like it or not, we must force Obi on you. He must rule you. Obi is a movement not a mere name.
Since you like corrupt people, we hv to take it by force.

There is no difference between you and Boko Haram or ISWAP. You are the same. Boko Haram says you must accept my religion by force. You say that we must accept your candidate by force. There is no difference between you two.

That is why more people are coming out to resist you and you will lose alot of undecided voters. You can't force people to accept your candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Gohs: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
cursed piter obituary is a criminal and we will make sure the useless bastard doesn't smell aso rock.... You beerfraud cretins supporting the bastard will continue to shout biafla or death come 2023 when reality sets in

Wait. . .

Please how much did they pay you for all these "speeches"?

Don't worry when Peter Obi becomes president in 2023, he'll create more jobs.

I'm sure you will be GAINFULLY employed by that time.

This one no be work AT ALL!!! shocked shocked
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Chopcy29: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

You get dull brain

You don’t understand how a government is being run. For the whole of 8years that he served there you can only map out this wrongs?
now relax your dirty brain and map out the wrongs of those you are supporting and tell me why your brain doesn’t need to be fixed
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
And this is the evidence that there's nothing on the table
Why don't you address the issue raise without running riot?
cherishmichael:
Okay, does this scrab now make Tinubu or Atiku the beter aspirants??....
They have all done one devastating act in their past, the question now should be, who was worse in them all and who is adjusting he's errors??.

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you love Peter Obi, you will learn a better way to answer and not throwing insult or tantrum
Chopcy29:

You get dull brain

You don’t understand how a government is being run. For the whole of 8years that he served there you can only map out this wrongs?
now relax your dirty brain and map out the wrongs of those you are supporting and tell me why your brain doesn’t need to be fixed

4 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Chopcy29: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
jogojogo:
If you love Peter Obi, you will learn a better way to answer and not throwing insult or tantrum

I love no man

But I’m grown enough to know who will destroy or save my life
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly, this is all I expect but never.
I checked all the responses, none was able to dispute or give explanation...all you see is insult
TooNoisy:

2 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Then you don't have to insult someone who never insulted you. The guy only asked questions or rather expressed his opinion. You know what's good for you and the other person knows what is good for him also
Chopcy29:

I love no man

But I’m grown enough to know who will destroy or save my life

3 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
jogojogo:
Then you don't have to insult someone who never insulted you. The guy only asked questions or rather expressed his opinion. You know what's good for you and the other person knows what is good for him also

This whole campaign has made me see some people in a completely different light. They cannot have an intelligent conversation but they keep shouting and repeating the same flawed arguments. I now understand how one Simon Ekpa who stays in Finland can tell 15 million people to sit at home twice a week and they will just obey without asking any questions. Who gets hurt? Who benefits?

If you guys don't ask questions, some of us ask intelligent questions. Its not about insulting or threatening people. I only hope these people wouldn't turn violent soon because they have already started threatening people on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Chopcy29: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
jogojogo:

Who be this one?!

For the sake of Obi let me act as if I don’t know what to tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Peter Obi's Empty Rally In Benin City Today / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Why Was There No Pogroms After Murtala's Murder By Dimka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.