Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! (5518 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dubaku543:
You have proven that you are well read and an intelligent man, but I will answer your questions accordingly.

1. Doctors demanded an increase in pay and went on strike subsequently, whereas Obi maintained that he never entered an agreement with them with regards to pay increment. Nevertheless, when they decided to call off the strike, he cleared their enumerations and paid them despite their absence from work. Go and verify!

2. You said ANSU went on strike and you have forgotten that since the inception of this current lingering strike, Anambra State University is the only University not on strike because Peter Obi cleared all the subventures in anticipation before he left office as a governor.

3. About investment into his family business, EFCC has boldly come out to make bold claims that they have investigated Obi and found him non culpable. Obi is the only Governor that has publicly declared his financial activities as a practicing governor.

4. May I also correct and remind you that Peter Obi was impeached simply because he refuted budget padding by the house members and he never lobbied any cartel in the State house. May I also educate you that Mr. Peter never for once met the judge who awarded him victory prior his appearance in the court and even after winning the case.

5. About Akwuzu SARS, Obi has held it to his chest that he has low tolerance for banditry and criminality and that even though he is readily open to negotiation with agitators, he will spit fire against any form of criminals who take laws into their hands. Yes he did it, he said it, go and verify!!!

Thanks for the response. Anyone can say anything about his character and intentions but lets carefully look at the results.

1. Doctors were on strike for 13months at a stretch. As bad as Buhari's administration has been (and Buhari has been bad), there has never been a time where doctors have been on strike for 6 months not to talk of 13 months. Do you know how many people would have died in the process. How do you watch doctors go on strike for 13 months and you kept on arguing. Are you saying none of Peter Obi's family members received any kind of medical treatment during that period. I forgot, his family members are not treated by doctors in Anambra. Their own doctors are abroad or at least in Lagos.

2. Anambra ASUU was of strike for 6 months and you are defending this. How is he better than the Buhari administration. If he cannot dialogue and reach an agreement with Anambra ASUU, how can we trust him to manage ASUU nationally. He might not care because his children schooled in England, so Anambra ASUU can go on strike for 6 months. If his children did their University in Anambra State, would he watch ASUU go on strike for that long? I guess he is not affected.

3. On the International Breweries Investment. Please help me understand it. You are are governor of Anambra State. SAB Miller wants to build a breweries in your state. You invest 2billion naira of Anambra State money in the business for 10% equity. And then you tell SAB Miller to allocate 5% to your father's family business at a cost of zero naira. By so doing, you have just awarded your family 1 billion naira. How is that morally right please. Like how can you defend that? That is the definition of conflict of interest and he was duly impeached.

4. On the Akwuzu SARS, you claim Obi has low tolerance for banditry but the same man that killed innocent lives in Anambra was his CSO.

You and I know that Obi is just another politician trying to package himself for the less discerning. Some of us are too enlightened to be fooled. If you call him a South East project, I will understand but please don't pretend he has the solution to any problems. His record in Anambra speaks volumes.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
haybhi1:

You just won a fan with your intelligent submission. I'm glad to see someone we think alike.

I'll like your company or be in your circle. What's your social media handle, either of Facebook or whatsapp?

I don't really do social media. No time for that. However, I have been on this platform for a while and will like to educate the younger ones especially those between 18 - 29.

The South East can also say - Emi L'okan - and demand the presidency. They have a right to and they can support Peter Obi because he is from the South East. But please don't come and deceive others that he is the perfect candidate that has all the solutions.

He goes to friendly TV stations like AriseTV where they ask him easy questions and he gives the same silly statistics. Have they ever asked him about all the strikes that happened in Anambra when he was governor? How his children were schooling abroad when Anambra ASUU was on strike? Have they asked him why doctors in Anambra were on strike for 13 months? Have they asked him about his dubious investments ?

They ask him simple stuff anybody can cram and memorize. Have they ever questioned his record or would AriseTV say they don't know about the strikes?

The IPOB youths will always vote Peter Obi and there is no use appealing to them; but I don't want his propaganda deceiving the younger ones who might not be old enough to remember Peter Obi as governor of Anambra State. When he was governor, he was mocked half of the time. They nicknamed him Adaobi because of his voice and his people never took him seriously. They laughed that he was too effeminate. I wouldn't condemn him because of his voice, but we have to scrutinize his record and we need to be factual about it.

Anyone can go make these arguments on Twitter or Facebook with facts. Facts don't lie.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Lovelive: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why must he live in Anambra. Do we have any law against anyone living in Lagos or does the Nigeria constitution prohibit it?

As I told you before drop this your silly argument and recalibrate your up stair (your thinking faculty is faulty and need resettings ).

Image123:

Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Why not Anambra that he turned to Dubai? Like the OP showed, Obi is not a saviour by any margin or definition. He's the average, usual Nigerian governor. The ipobforce packaging and tribal/religious undertone of his campaign(ers) is very worrisome.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by TooNoisy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lovelive:
Why must he live in Anambra. Do we have any law against anyone living in Lagos or does the Nigeria constitution prohibit it?

As I told you before drop this your silly argument and recalibrate your up stair (your thinking faculty is faulty and need resettings ).

I am not surprised you don't understand the argument. It is very simple. If Peter Obi did such a great job in Anambra, why can't he or his family live there. His children don't live there neither does his wife.

If Peter Obi turned Awka into a worthy capital, more people would have migrated there. If Obi created jobs in Awka, more people would live there. if he build hospitals, good schools, infrastructure, more people would have moved there. If Awka were safe, there would be more investments there.

How many of you can move around freely in Awka at night without fear. What is the economy of Awka? How much foreign investments come there.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Lovelive: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Has Anambra State ever been constitutionally economic or political capital of Nigeria ?

You may not comprehend my rhetorical question but it's fine.
Once again, I urge you to desist from this argument.

TooNoisy:

I am not surprised you don't understand the argument. It is very simple. If Peter Obi did such a great job in Anambra, why can't he or his family live there. His children don't live there neither does his wife.

If Peter Obi turned Awka into a worthy capital, more people would have migrated there. If Obi created jobs in Awka, more people would live there. if he build hospitals, good schools, infrastructure, more people would have moved there. If Awka were safe, there would be more investments there.

How many of you can move around freely in Awka at night without fear. What is the economy of Awka? How much foreign investments come there.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Oilwell(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2022
kingthreat:

Your thought process is disgusting. So Peter Obi will save his children? Did Peter Obi save the children of those killed by Awkwuzu SARZ? So he is suddenly the best for Nigeria? You must be very unintelligent.

May God bless you and open doors of favor for you this week. I dont curse.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Oilwell(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2022
donphilopus:

So you couldn't say any reasonably thing? Peter Obi's supporters are just so daft.

God bless you and open doors of favor for you this week. I dont curse.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by juman(m): 2:31am On Jun 28, 2022
proff010:
They have forgotten all the evils he commited

Too rigid to lead a country.
He lack the knowledge how state economy should run.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by juman(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Obiano was better governor that understood what development was.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by 4teenblaq: 2:59am On Jun 28, 2022
TooNoisy:

Thanks for the response. Anyone can say anything about his character and intentions but lets carefully look at the results.

1. Doctors were on strike for 13months at a stretch. As bad as Buhari's administration has been (and Buhari has been bad), there has never been a time where doctors have been on strike for 6 months not to talk of 13 months. Do you know how many people would have died in the process. How do you watch doctors go on strike for 13 months and you kept on arguing. Are you saying none of Peter Obi's family members received any kind of medical treatment during that period. I forgot, his family members are not treated by doctors in Anambra. Their own doctors are abroad or at least in Lagos.

2. Anambra ASUU was of strike for 6 months and you are defending this. How is he better than the Buhari administration. If he cannot dialogue and reach an agreement with Anambra ASUU, how can we trust him to manage ASUU nationally. He might not care because his children schooled in England, so Anambra ASUU can go on strike for 6 months. If his children did their University in Anambra State, would he watch ASUU go on strike for that long? I guess he is not affected.

3. On the International Breweries Investment. Please help me understand it. You are are governor of Anambra State. SAB Miller wants to build a breweries in your state. You invest 2billion naira of Anambra State money in the business for 10% equity. And then you tell SAB Miller to allocate 5% to your father's family business at a cost of zero naira. By so doing, you have just awarded your family 1 billion naira. How is that morally right please. Like how can you defend that? That is the definition of conflict of interest and he was duly impeached.

4. On the Akwuzu SARS, you claim Obi has low tolerance for banditry but the same man that killed innocent lives in Anambra was his CSO.

You and I know that Obi is just another politician trying to package himself for the less discerning. Some of us are too enlightened to be fooled. If you call him a South East project, I will understand but please don't pretend he has the solution to any problems. His record in Anambra speaks volumes.

Trash!!!
The dude answered you well but you want to remain sentimental..
You always find a way to beat around a matter that is already settled in order to sound smart but a smarter person can see your ills and ignore you..
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by 4teenblaq: 3:01am On Jun 28, 2022
TooNoisy:

I don't really do social media. No time for that. However, I have been on this platform for a while and will like to educate the younger ones especially those between 18 - 29.

The South East can also say - Emi L'okan - and demand the presidency. They have a right to and they can support Peter Obi because he is from the South East. But please don't come and deceive others that he is the perfect candidate that has all the solutions.

He goes to friendly TV stations like AriseTV where they ask him easy questions and he gives the same silly statistics. Have they ever asked him about all the strikes that happened in Anambra when he was governor? How his children were schooling abroad when Anambra ASUU was on strike? Have they asked him why doctors in Anambra were on strike for 13 months? Have they asked him about his dubious investments ?

They ask him simple stuff anybody can cram and memorize. Have they ever questioned his record or would AriseTV say they don't know about the strikes?

The IPOB youths will always vote Peter Obi and there is no use appealing to them; but I don't want his propaganda deceiving the younger ones who might not be old enough to remember Peter Obi as governor of Anambra State. When he was governor, he was mocked half of the time. They nicknamed him Adaobi because of his voice and his people never took him seriously. They laughed that he was too effeminate. I wouldn't condemn him because of his voice, but we have to scrutinize his record and we need to be factual about it.

Anyone can go make these arguments on Twitter or Facebook with facts. Facts don't lie.

grin you go too cry when PO win come next year.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by BrokenTV: 3:16am On Jun 28, 2022
From the first page we could all see how Tinubu paid urchins orchestrated the attacks on Peter Obi, starting from the op.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by wiseoneking: 3:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi destroyed your lives in Anambra and you all ran to Lagos looking for job. We allowed you stay based on mercy for your plight. Now you wanted PDP to destroy Lagos, we refused to allow you. Now again you want Peter Obi to destroy NIGERIA like he did in Anambra. Amadioha will never allow that to happen.
Everytime, Lagos Lagos, Lagos as of we don't have any other state in the SW apart from the do called Nomansland . How about Ekiti, oshogbo, iragbiji. Lagos wasn't under western region you know. It used to be the capital of Nigeria built with Niger delta oil. Moreover, the igbos should be between at least 25% of Lagos and at most 35% averaging huge 30% apart from non yorubas indigenous people. One outstanding thing about Obi's governance is that ANAMBRA state lead the pack in education with the strongest public schools in Nigeria. Go through your unity school cut off mark, check out states with the highest graduates in medicine, law and in Engineering, check out state with the highest Jamb enrollment in the past three decades where they remain on top three. Don't come here and shout that I am putting out figures, just goggle Punch and search out well. Apart from imo state that remains top in education in Nigeria in all spheres, no other states can compete with ANAMBRA state.
Check out states that have the best WAEC/JAMB students more than any other states. Don't ever make the lousy noise about the highest number of professors which most of you had attributed to Ekiti. In Ekiti website, I read they have the 4th highest number of professors. after Imo state, ANAMBRA leads in the number of professors in Nigeria, then Delta, Ekiti, ondo and kwara state.
Today remain the second most urbanised state in Nigeria after federal government made Lagos.

Check out states with their students having won more world international competition than any other states. Let me stop here
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Eniitankorede: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2022
wiseoneking:
Everytime, Lagos Lagos, Lagos as of we don't have any other state in the SW apart from the do called Nomansland . How about Ekiti, oshogbo, iragbiji. Lagos wasn't under western region you know. It used to be the capital of Nigeria built with Niger delta oil. Moreover, the igbos should be between at least 25% of Lagos and at most 35% averaging huge 30% apart from non yorubas indigenous people. One outstanding thing about Obi's governance is that ANAMBRA state lead the pack in education with the strongest public schools in Nigeria. Go through your unity school cut off mark, check out states with the highest graduates in medicine, law and in Engineering, check out state with the highest Jamb enrollment in the past three decades where they remain on top three. Don't come here and shout that I am putting out figures, just goggle Punch and search out well. Apart from imo state that remains top in education in Nigeria in all spheres, no other states can compete with ANAMBRA state.
Check out states that have the best WAEC/JAMB students more than any other states. Don't ever make the lousy noise about the highest number of professors which most of you had attributed to Ekiti. In Ekiti website, I read they have the 4th highest number of professors. after Imo state, ANAMBRA leads in the number of professors in Nigeria, then Delta, Ekiti, ondo and kwara state.
Today remain the second most urbanised state in Nigeria after federal government made Lagos.

Check out states with their students having won more world international competition than any other states. Let me stop here

I tell you what, why don’t you stay in Anambra and develop the place? Why come to Lagos? How many professors are from Anamabra? How many top rate scientists and award winning economists and educationists are from Anambra? Why is Anambra struggling to get up with high WAEC pass rate? You say Lagos is no man’s land, when you get your Biafra, come and do business for free in Lagos and let’s see. We talk of Lagos because that’s why Tinubu held as Governor. Where Obi was Governor there’s nothing to talk about. High WAEC pass rate is due to perfected cheating in special centres. Otherwise they should be making rockets and travelling to the moon by now. They should be having developments in all areas if they have egg heads. Their governors should not be looters and third class graduates like Obi.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by kingthreat(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

May God bless you and open doors of favor for you this week. I dont curse.

I didn't curse. Sorry it came out harsh
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by survivor10(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
BOLA TINUBU & THE REST OF US

By Charles Ogbu.

Make no mistake, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people after 8 whole years of the human tragedy called Muhammadu Buhari? And you call this Politics and Right to make choice? How more h£artless can you be? Just because of money that won't even last you a couple of months??

And why is it that Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters never ever beamed their torchlight on Tinubu and his crooked past EVEN FOR ONCE? Why does Tinubu always escape Sowore and Sahara reporters scrutiny

When will the indefatigable trio of the irrepressible Rufai, the elegant and brainy Tundu Abiola and the very erudite Reuben Abati of Arise News invite Tinubu or his handlers to their popular morning show and INSIST on extracting SATISFACTORY ANSWERS to the many questions surrounding the man who is contesting to manage the destiny of Nigerians

When will Premium Times and Simon Kolawole 's Cable media platform write investigative piece on Tinubu Where is AIT Online? Let's forget the The Nation Newspaper for obvious reason.

Is the job of the media no longer to serve as the watch dog? Is the media no longer the 4th estate of the realm saddled with the responsibility of entertaining, educating and informing the public?? When will the Nigerian media fulfil their obligations to the Nigerian people on Tinubu??

Where are the so called FACT-CHECKERS?? Or does your Fact-Checking skill only work on Peter Obi?��

It is such a curious thing, is it not, that almost all the Nigerian media platforms have dwelt EXTENSIVELY on the candidate they all claim stands no chance of winning the election, Mr. Peter Obi to the point of thoroughly dissecting how much profit or loss the investment he made as governor has recorded (and this is completely okay), but why is none of these media platform dedicating even the littlest percent of that time in analysing the one they all believe stands a reasonable chance of winning the election??

Why is no one asking real questions about Tinubu's health??

Why the conspiracy of silence on Tinubu's drug charge in the US even when the document is in the public space? The last time the ever courageous Rufai of Arise Morning Show asked a Tinubu's aide how his principal made his money, it almost turned to Russia versus Ukraine. Why is it that only independent journalists, writers and activists like Professor Farooq Kperogi, David Hundeyin, Adeyanju Deji and co are asking real questions expected of the media. Even Channels Television and their anchors like Seun Okinbaloye are conveniently silent

Why?

Are we expecting CNN CNN International , Al Jazeera English or the BBC World Service BBC News Africa to come and do this for us??

How can we pretend to be okay with the prospect of having a man we know absolutely nothing about, preside over our country

Are we all under some kind of spell or something
��
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Invictuse: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2022
An vote a failure like you foolish Igbos do at all time only to come back and blame Yoruba Fulanis n Hausa for your glaring foolishness.

I rebuke you n your household ijn. May sane Nigerians with functional brain not labour in vain like you igbos

Oilwell:

Bros pity your children and children's children if you can't pity yourself..
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Invictuse: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2022
I love this you have also proven you are intelligent unlinked the many lunatics supporting the Pandora Criminal so pls enlighten Nigerians on the following

A. N250 million cash Peter Obi was caught with in Lagos n he can only lied that he paid a contractor n same contractor ferried the entire money in Peter Obi convoy to Lagos n how can we ascertain he does not loot like this weekly cos there must be Intel before the police can stop a governor convoy to search.

B. How come Peter Peter Obi never opened Pandora account in his daughters name before becoming a governor or after ? Why wait till his second term in office ? Are we safe to say he never had over $500 million to loot into such account before becoming governor or after his tenure.

If you can provide concrete evidence / explanation how a criminal can get away with this when the Nigeria constitution never allow anyone withdraw just N10 million in cash maybe then I will start believing the lies of the Pandora kleptomaniac.

Dubaku543:
You have proven that you are well read and an intelligent man, but I will answer your questions accordingly.

1. Doctors demanded an increase in pay and went on strike subsequently, whereas Obi maintained that he never entered an agreement with them with regards to pay increment. Nevertheless, when they decided to call off the strike, he cleared their enumerations and paid them despite their absence from work. Go and verify!

2. You said ANSU went on strike and you have forgotten that since the inception of this current lingering strike, Anambra State University is the only University not on strike because Peter Obi cleared all the subventures in anticipation before he left office as a governor.

3. About investment into his family business, EFCC has boldly come out to make bold claims that they have investigated Obi and found him non culpable. Obi is the only Governor that has publicly declared his financial activities as a practicing governor.

4. May I also correct and remind you that Peter Obi was impeached simply because he refuted budget padding by the house members and he never lobbied any cartel in the State house. May I also educate you that Mr. Peter never for once met the judge who awarded him victory prior his appearance in the court and even after winning the case.

5. About Akwuzu SARS, Obi has held it to his chest that he has low tolerance for banditry and criminality and that even though he is readily open to negotiation with agitators, he will spit fire against any form of criminals who take laws into their hands. Yes he did it, he said it, go and verify!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2022
I would have respected Peter Obi as a man of integrity if he had declined running with Atiku in the last election.
What has changed between the Atiku that contested in the last election and now?
Just because you were unable to compete where the competition is high and port to a small party and start forming saint..All of a sudden we start hearing things like "we are tired of APC and PDP"
If PDP had offer Peter Obi the ticket, would he had declined based on principles?

Now talk of performance, I wish someone can come here and post the performance of Peter Obi while he was the Governor in Anambra
Can we see that please ...ranging from economy, security, health, education, agriculture, infrastructure....
In my opinion, I will pick Bola Tinubu, Kwankoso and even Atiku all in terms of achievement/records over Peter Obi.
The only ground I will pick Peter Obi is just based on Religious sentiment or the clamour for Southern presidency
Kwankoso did extremely well while he was the Governor of Kano State.
I took away sentiment and actually did a study on the performance of all the candidates
Lets take away rheoterics and the noise. Peter Obi fell below all. (at least Tinubu and Kwankoso) putting age as a factor, then I will rather pick the man from Kano.
When we compare the vibration on social media and what Peter Obi achieved as a Governor, in all honesty, there is no concordance; except if someone can point them out for me to see
TooNoisy:

Of course I know Obi paid to get the ticket and he is now paying to fund the party. I pity him.

If you tell me that we should vote Obi because he is from the South East or because he is a Christian and Buhari is a muslim; even though I ways vote for competence, I can understand where you are coming from. I know you are viewing things from a tribal and religious angle and it is without your right to do so.

But please don't come and package a failed PDP aspirant as one Saint. Obi is as corrupt as Atiku. Abi he didn't know Atiku shared dollars in 2019? He still ran on the platform of PDP until last month and the some IPOB members are declaring him the most qualified, most experienced, corrupt free?

A man that struggled to run Anamabra State and was impeached. A man that was indicted from the revelations of the Pandora Papers. Peter Obi stole as much as any politician and did nothing in his state.

He is still a learner whe it comes to governance and should go learn from the likes of Fashola, Duke and Kwankwaso. Anyway, now that he cannot be Atiku's vice, his best bet is to accept to be Kwankwaso's vice.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by jogojogo: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2022
I like the way you took out time to list your points:
That's how it should be. Its left for anyone with a superior argument to dispute all that had been said.
Dubaku543:

Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by iykenex(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
TooNoisy:

You started from the ground of being unbiased in your narrative among the presidential candidates, as soon as you called PO supporters IPOB, it speaks volume of your intent and personality, which is typical of every regular online political paid urchins.

Check very well in nairaland, I am not politically active but your subtle approach to demarket PO on the ground of what you aforementioned is disgusting.

Yes, he was impeached but contested it legally and won, it would have been a subject of derogatory on his personality and integrity if he never bounced back.

Mind you, in my own opinion no politician is a saint, the Power should be retrieved from the hands of this present crop of politicians of which Tinibu is one of them.

This current government is shrouded in lots of secrecy both in military, DSS, police force etc. It is like a cult, they are not working for the good of the society rather for their paid master and Tinibu will not make any significant difference.
Re: Is There Another Peter Obi Or Is It The Same One that Governed Anambra! by Miracle2020: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kaiser20:

Evil? , You said, the people who are evils are the the ones killing your future.
Did Obi kill your future or did he took your father's landed property.
78 youths were killed in anambara when he was governor,
Do you know how many people die as a result of the 13 months doctors strike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Enugu State PDP Campaign Organisation / Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? / Goodluck Jonathan Says He Will Recontest In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.