Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (42639 Views)

Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JEWELofHELL666: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
While some have abandoned their old accounts and created new ones to support Obi's presidential ambition, others are not smart enough to erase their terroristic past.

Below are some of the IPOB members who have abandoned Nnamdi Kanu's vision to support Mr Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JEWELofHELL666: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
More.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JEWELofHELL666: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
More..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Bomboiy: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
And then? What is your problem with that?

You don't want them to leave,you don't also want them to vote their choice. At least they are better than Sunday igboho followers that are now with Tinubu.

Besides it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Obi is now a national asset. So your attempt to link Obi and IPOB is dead on arrival.

221 Likes 26 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by helinues: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Toh

Meaning Obi will be contesting for Zoo president and if he wins, he will be replacing Jubril from Sudan

Imagine this set of people supporting Obi when it's on record that anything Igbos touch must surely die..

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Everybody don dey OBIdient grin grin grin

It's a nice thing to do Sha....

Agitation for biafra will only result to killings and nothing more...

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
With Peter Obi as the president, All Nigerians will be well represented

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JEWELofHELL666: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
sad my humble advice to IPOB and anyone interested in secession is, AVOID violence unless you're absolutely prepared, Infact more prepared than your opponents.

The people that happily killed and starved millions of women and children to keep the oil flowing aren't dead yet, they'll always be ready to kill more children...

My plea to Igbos specifically, support either Tinubu or Atiku, this isn't the time to make a statement, Nigeria can never be better.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even Boko Haram and herdsman, will soon be ObiDient.

That's how to know a chosen and accepted one.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by helinues: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
With Peter Obi as the president, All Nigerians will be well represented

So Peter Obi will be replacing Jubril from Sudan right while Obi will be contesting for zoo president?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

So Peter Obi will be replacing Jubril from Sudan right while Obi will be contesting for zoo president?
Pls I'm not a tribalist like you. Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi as our president

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Quest7777: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na so.
If you are travelling from Onitsha to Abuja
& the driver gets to Lokoja & changes direction towards Lagos.
You will naturally agitate to disembark
But if another driver takes over & turns towards Abuja
You will stop your agitations & remain in the car.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by helinues: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls I'm not a tribalist like you. Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi as our president

Clean your mouth.

grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Realist12: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's clear , except we want to keep deceiving ourselves. The same people who want the country to burn are now championing a campaign of their tribesmen . Pretending like he's the most competent when in reality he's just average. Same person that was vice to Atiku last election season and they voted in support of Atiku. Now the remember how corrupt Atiku is .
They still push the narrative that they'd support and vote Fashola, Fayemi,Osinbajo over Umahi, Kalu, Okorocha etc .
And why is Obi silent on IPOB ,ESN , UGM , has he ever spoken against it or are we just suppose to ignore the silence ? Or he doesn't want to lose their patronage?
I preach competence and popularity . If we talking about competence and achievements Tinubu is the best candidate.
And this just shows that man made innovation have positive and negative influence...
Social media can be used in the most negative way and it's been used for mass deception of the youths who can't remember the last time they tuned to news channels but are being lured without having personal thoughts or introspection.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Jamiubond009(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
LIKE Peter Obi
SHARE Tinubu
QUOTE Atiku

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by hakym619(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Confusion personified

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
OP you don't have any point...

The root cause of Biafra agitation is bad governance.. so if they see a light or pathway that could lead to good governance, it is ideal they embrace it.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by thoollz: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
No more IPOB, now it's Obi. It shows that we don't really know what we want. Now that a "Nigerian politican" of igbo tribe is contesting, those that insulted the country have dumped their idealogy.

What if it doesn't work out for Obi? What happens to his "followers"? They become followers of some other thing.

No more Atikulate, it's now Obidient.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay
So how do they plan on getting Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani support ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by gentleman82: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Clean your mouth.

grin
You only indulge in tribalism while I am a well known nationalist. You better change before it is too late

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by McOluOmo: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
We know the reason..... I think Nigeria should give them a chance... Let's see how they can do the unthinkable but that should be after jagaban tenure

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JayTripz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omooooo Abeg make some one Educate me on this make I nor go dull my self.....We are all learning everyday......

It's about getting my PVC

Now I have My Laminated voter's Card I did 2011 At Law school Victoria island Lagos.

Now have moved to Ibeju Lekki, Eleko Area

Am really confused on how to go about my PVC....

Can I use my voter's card and vote? Or do I have a PVC already? If no...can I just go to any office issuing PVC to register again and collect it?

Please I just need to know where I stand

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Whiteshield: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
They are plenty here on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kanu is tweeting from prison. So Buhari can be this nice shocked

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Millimann: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
They are learning from Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by OluwafuntoAK(f): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
The American Lady who regained her senses 3 days later in Nigeria. (THE TRUTH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Mx-mJBEs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.