Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (42648 Views)

Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Whiteshield: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls I'm not a tribalist like you. Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi as our president

Peter Obi can rule you fools in Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
President of the zoo or Biafra?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hope they won’t return after loss at the polls?

Cos one thing is certain and a constant, their is no way Peter Obi will be President. Earlier y’all get out of the delusional aggrandizement, the better.

Some reality just needs to be faced squarely without emotions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Amperes: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
The divide and rule tactic which has served various cabals in our country is being unleashed yet again. The strategy is simple, make use of ethno religious labels to divide the people and easily control the narrative. Expect to see more of these kind of cock and bull stories going forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by naija4life247: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
They will all cry blood

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Kikionyemari: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ewoooo
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
We are not being honest with ourselves as humans. No tribe will be happy the way we are treating other tribes....Hausas/Fulani shamelessly feel theirs is always to rule. Now we know why. But I blame my people for always supporting those who support them..... I'M OBIFIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by gentleman82: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
One Nigeria ... One Voice .... One People

Let us come together and rescue our nation from this Clueless and Reckless APC Government...

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
even me too.

I have obidiently went and replace my lost PVC.
No room for disobedient

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
To show you that Tinubu urchins doesn't have any other reasonable job apart from full time BMC 30k work;

How can a normal person come up with this lame propaganda?!

It is like me going about Twitter scouting for anyone that supported Yoruba nation comments or liked the comment or retweeted it!

Buhari once said killing Boko haram amounts to killing northerners; but he is the President of the country today!

Buhari has even rehabilitated thousands of repentant boko haram and sent the murders on scholarship with tax payers money!

Even Tinubu that is contesting for President today is supposed to be sent to prison for deceiving Nigerians and foisting the disaster called Buhari on hapless Nigerians since 2015!!
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by YorobaPIGS: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

your stupid father is a fool

Senseless pig

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Eriggs: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oloriburukus cannibals.
Those idiots have no standing.
I see dem here too. They have been crying Biafra for 7 years now , but now, no more Biafra.
Wait till their obituary lose and come in distance 5th position and you see this pigs shouting Biafra once again. Fools , murderers and bastards in life. All those innocent igbos you have killed will haunt all you you animals down one by one

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't see anything tweets to justify that these people are IPOB members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
It is Peter Obi for president now,
No more cry for Biafra,
After the election, the cry for Biafra will resume fully ....
And you expect reasonable people to take them serious......?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Glare247(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls I'm not a tribalist like you. Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi as our president
Who are d nigerians? Speak for urself man

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
We agitated for equity, fairness and justice but you refused to listen to us but rather asked us to go political. Now a very few of us have joined the political system and and have presented a verifiable and credible candidate who will give you and everyone of us a meaningful life but here you are touting us about that. Don't you see that you're the problems of the country and hatred lives in you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by onuman: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
But that's good news for Nigeria if IPOB members are stopping agitation for Biafra and join Peter Obi Campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Ceeman20: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Each day with cheap and nonsense blackmails. To the urchin that posted this thread, all the yoruba's Sunday igboho and oduduwa or death Coward supporters that ran away after he was arrested, have you open thread to tell us how they are shouting tinubu or death at ogbomosho or mushin?. You guys where heavily disappointed and shivering about Obi's revolution. Tinubu and his cartels sponsored insecurity in Igbo land because of power greed just to demarket their candidates and take over their turn of predidency. unknown to them, God is always with them. Same Obi you guys looked down on and laughed over when he left PDP is shaking the whole country and political parties, the media has been kept still for long now on obi's movement, the supporters are growing beyond imagination.The same igbos you cajoled that power are not given that your tribesmen and tinubu, the Emi lokan mesial worked for it, then you guys have left him to attack OBidient supporters .All of them your slave masters and urchins has gone mute in pain as the country they held ransom is moving away from their grip.

So much pain that the biggest political movement and revolution is about supporting Igbo man. Very envious and greedy tribe.

Very sure you wanted them to start shouting Biafra or no election but you where disappointed. So much disappointed that their candidate is bringing great tribulations to your slave masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Antai123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi the answer we have for our economy. Petrol is 300 per liter now.

Tinubu fans are still hailing this APC that has failed woefully.

Imagine idiots still supporting APC and Tinubu. It's well!

Obi for Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pele ma sun kun mo, Peter Obi la wa Yoruba gidi ntele
Whiteshield:

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
One of the biggest reason Obi may not be president.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Whiteshield: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hisbah:
La
Rule 2

You forgot to quote your dead gods in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Whiteshield: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
One of the biggest reason Obi may not be president.

President of where?
Maybe Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
I still saw Oduduwa republic supporters supporting Tinubu. I support Oduduwa republic and i still support Peter Obi. Same propaganda Apc used to remove Goodluck so that Buhari will become President, thats what Tinubu and his crew are doing to cheaply blackmail Peter Obi.. but guess what.. If we see a thief we will know.. between Tinubu and Peter Obi we know who the thief is. I hope Tinubu and Atiku are getting ready to debate with Peter Obi? i know say Tinubu go run.. but he had the chance to grant interview after innocent protesters were killed at the Lekki Tollgate.. he even said "i am still the Jagaban" .. make him no run for debate oo.. baba must shit for agbada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ipob is an agitation for biafra because of bad governance just like odua.

Bokoharam on the other hand are full blown terrorists who started as extremists and yet we vote for buhari from the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
My only fear is what they will do when they loose....once they discover that Nigeria is bigger than Anambra and Nigeria rejects the ipob candidate

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Everybody don dey OBIdient grin grin grin

It's a nice thing to do Sha....

Agitation for biafra will only result to killings and nothing more...
You can say that again
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Brain Reset All The Love of Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Continues His Massive Demolition, Imo Residents In Tears (photos) / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.