Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (42638 Views)

Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Next year is too far, i have already packed my bags, I am waiting for the next Ekene Dili Chukwu bus from Jibowu that will transport me to Anambra for relocation.

I have already secured the 3 100 by 100 plots for my mansion in GRA Akwa.
More of this jokes please

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by stacyadams: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
My people, shine your eyes! Propaganda is afoot.
No matter how they try to use tribalism to divide us, we would conquer.

All Nigerians are tired of bad leadership. Peter Obi is clearly the best option among the 3 candidates.
The fact that he's considered a strong candidate against the established evil twins, show you how the people's revolution is spreading like wildfire.

Don't fall prey to these propaganda outlets.
Spread these pictures below for others to know.

some Nigerians are not tired of bad Leadership.......they love going to sleep at the filling station just to buy fuel,,they love sleeping in darkness so they can on generator and be causing nuisance......they r happy been kidnapped and terrorized by unknown gun men, fulani herdsmen and bandits...they re happy not been able to afford three meals in a day......they are happy to be buying a kg of gas of 900..;they are happy to stand under the rain with no bus to take them to work every morning while bus drivers hike their prices.....the work their minimum wages is thirty K,if at all its paid....some Nigerians will never have brains ,if u like use hammer open their brains and reformat,they will still donate the reformatted brain to aboki to use and prepare suya...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Soso990240:
I still saw Oduduwa republic supporters supporting Tinubu. I support Oduduwa republic and i still support Peter Obi. Same propaganda Apc used to remove Goodluck so that Buhari will become President, thats what Tinubu and his crew are doing to cheaply blackmail Peter Obi.. but guess what.. If we see a thief we will know.. between Tinubu and Peter Obi we know who the thief is. I hope Tinubu and Atiku are getting ready to debate with Peter Obi? i know say Tinubu go run.. but he had the chance to grant interview after innocent protesters were killed at the Lekki Tollgate.. he even said "i am still the Jagaban" .. make him no run for debate oo.. baba must shit for agbada

APC should wear Tinubu double pampers on the day of debate! Because he will surely shit on his pant once the journalist throw him heavy question!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
More of this jokes please
Judases, no wonder ESN they flog una wey no gree siddon for house on ipob monday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
thoollz:
No more IPOB, now it's Obi. It shows that we don't really know what we want. Now that a "Nigerian politican" of igbo tribe is contesting, those that insulted the country have dumped their idealogy.

What if it doesn't work out for Obi? What happens to his "followers"? They become followers of some other thing.

Everyone with a right thinking sense is disappointed with the position this country is at, whether ipob or not, everyone has insulted this country at some point, biafra willingly surrendered to Nigeria in 1970 and pledged to be Nigerian, but general effiong Phillip the one who led the biafran surrender said, if Nigeria fails to treat biafrans right their children will one day rise against Nigeria, we won't hear of biafran agitation if Nigeria was treating her citizens right, so yes if the plan fails biafran agitation continues till Nigeria do the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Spherica17: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Be ready to relocate next year when Peter Obi becomes the president. Hater
I wonder who dey decieve una. Come bet your money if e so sure for you say Obi will be president
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by icold: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Spherica17: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
goaldynman:

APC should wear Tinubu double pampers on the day of debate! Because he will surely shit on his pant once the journalist throw him heavy question!! grin
at least you sabi abuse. This is how you'll abuse him for 8 years when he becomes president

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by 989900: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
People change (sometimes).
At least they are not contesting to be president like someone who once said "I don't believe in one Nigeria".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Moh247: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's actually a good thing, Pandora is keeping them busy
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Royalty83(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls I'm not a tribalist like you. Nigerians are demanding for Peter Obi as our president

Obi will be President of the zoo insha'Allah
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shit we have been saying for weeks now. Especially here on Nairaland, they're so shameless about it. Confused mofos.

These two below are the worst of the pack. cheesy

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by ozegidon(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
And then? What is your problem with that?

You don't want them to leave,you don't also want them to vote their choice. At least they are better than Sunday igboho followers that are now with Tinubu.

Besides it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Obi is now a national asset. So your attempt to link Obi and IPOB is dead on arrival.
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
No wonder they are so aggressive and lack objectivity.
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by ozegidon(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
While some have abandoned their old accounts and created new ones to support Obi's presidential ambition, others are not smart enough to erase their terroristic past.

Below are some of the IPOB members who have abandoned Nnamdi Kanu's vision to support Mr Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
And so what? It means we are making progress, everybody is Obidient even buhari, tinubu, atiku .... Nigerians are Obidient and you must be Obidient..
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Meaning Obi will be contesting for Zoo president and if he wins, he will be replacing Jubril from Sudan

Imagine this set of people supporting Obi when it's on record that anything Igbos touch must surely die..

Has Nigeria died?
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Spherica17:
I wonder who dey decieve una. Come bet your money if e so sure for you say Obi will be president
You are not God
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by tamdun: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is a bad market for Obi, north will be watching....
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is interesting
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is that nobody would want to leave this country if everyone was treated fairly and issues were treated justly. Building a new country is full of uncertainties.

In the case of Nigeria, fairness and equity is non existent
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by princenaira(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
So this is the new line of their blasphemy to demonize PO. It shall not work

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by doublecross(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
good move! the reason for the agitation in the first place is bad governance and oppression! obi 2023. Obi lokan

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nonsense

Are Yoruba nation agitators not supporting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Spherica17: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are not God
stop deceiving yourself with "you're not God mantra" God no be cheat code

The way you know God naso another person too know God

The highest bidder will always have their ways
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Meaning Obi will be contesting for Zoo president and if he wins, he will be replacing Jubril from Sudan

Imagine this set of people supporting Obi when it's on record that anything Igbos touch must surely die..

Shame, shame, shame unto thee.. Come to lagos... mainland area..most of the one room face me I face you are occupied by yolobas.you will see their children and youths line up outside with typical face of owomida urchins from morning till night due to excessive heat and uncomfort from their places of abode.How dare you insult ndi Igbo...the life line of Lagos?..Just look at Lagos around December periods,the whole place looks like a dead zone.Thats why your zoo country won't allow ndi igbo to have their out nation.We are not UNITY BEGGARS.Ndi Afonja..ndi afo ha joro njo.tue!!!
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Stanislause94: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu urchins no just wan allow this thread rest.
Spits!!!
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Trying every possible means to link OBI with ipob....
We know what tinubu agbero boys can do...
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by Ebubu4: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
JayTripz:
Omooooo Abeg make some one Educate me on this make I nor go dull my self.....We are all learning everyday......

It's about getting my PVC

Now I have My Laminated voter's Card I did 2011 At Law school Victoria island Lagos.

Now have moved to Ibeju Lekki, Eleko Area

Am really confused on how to go about my PVC....

Can I use my voter's card and vote? Or do I have a PVC already? If no...can I just go to any office issuing PVC to register again and collect it?

Please I just need to know where I stand

go to any INEC office issuing PVC
go with your laminated paper PVC

they will re-validate it and issue you a new laminated PVC

then after 5months, the plastic card real PVC will come out, you go back and re-collect it
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
And then? What is your problem with that?

You don't want them to leave,you don't also want them to vote their choice. At least they are better than Sunday igboho followers that are now with Tinubu.

Besides it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Obi is now a national asset. So your attempt to link Obi and IPOB is dead on arrival.

IF U DARE EVER EQUATE YORUBA NATION AGITATION WITH TINUBU, KO NI EVER YE IRANDIRAN E... undecided
Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by sokera: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
So how do they plan on getting Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani support ?
they believe in bullying till others accept

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) by BigYash: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

So Peter Obi will be replacing Jubril from Sudan right while Obi will be contesting for zoo president?
E no mean,as long as he is dislodging your terrorist pay masters.. The land don bleed enough ,even though I still don't trust any politician. But the parties PDshit and APshit should rest ,let another party try. Those two parties failed Nigeria woefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.