Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich (26291 Views)

Sadio Mane Joins Bayern Munich On Three-year Contract From Liverpool In £35m.... / Realmadrid Right-back Joins Bayern On Loan Until End Of Season / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by etokhana: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
FC Bayern have signed Sadio Mané from Liverpool. The 30-year-old attacker has agreed a contract with the German record champions until 30 June 2025.

Herbert Hainer, FC Bayern president: "Sadio Mané is a global star, who underlines the appeal of FC Bayern and will increase the attractiveness of the Bundesliga as a whole. Fans come to the stadiums to see such unique players. It's great that our board led by Oliver Kahn and Hasan Salihamidžić have managed to sign a player like Sadio Mané for FC Bayern."

Oliver Kahn, FC Bayern CEO: "We are delighted that we've been able to recruit Sadio Mané for FC Bayern. With his outstanding performances and his great successes at the highest international level over many years, there are very few players like him in the world. We're sure that Sadio Mané will delight our fans in the coming years with his spectacular style of play. He's ambitious and eager to win more titles. This is a very strong package. With players like him at FC Bayern, all the biggest goals are possible."

Hasan Salihamidžić, FC Bayern board member for sport: "In Sadio Mané a top international star is coming to FC Bayern, who has left his mark on world football. We're proud to have brought him to Munich. Sadio made it clear from the first minute in our talks that he now only wanted to play for FC Bayern. Everyone knows his outstanding technical qualities as well as his incredible mentality. He will contribute a lot and help to lead our team, which has a great structure. The fact that he's joining FC Bayern shows that our club and he have big aims. Sadio Mané fits perfectly with the football that FC Bayern play under Julian Nagelsmann."

Sadio Mané: "I'm really happy to finally be at FC Bayern in Munich. We spoke a lot and I felt big interest from this great club right from the beginning, so for me there were no doubts. It's the right time for this challenge. I want to achieve a lot with this club, in Europe too. During my time in Salzburg I watched a lot of Bayern games - I really like this club!"

Mané left Génération Foot in his homeland of Senegal at the age of 19 to join Metz in France. After spells at RB Salzburg, where he won the Austrian Bundesliga title, and Southampton, in 2016 he signed for Liverpool, with whom he won the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup in 2019. He also played a leading role in the English giants' long-awaited Premier League title in 2020. Last season Mané collected the EFL Cup and FA Cup, as well as being a runner-up in the Champions League and Premier League. The forward made a total of 269 competitive appearances for the Reds, scoring 120 goals.

He has also scored 31 goals in 89 appearances for the Senagal national team, having made his debut at the age of 20. In the winter he won the Africa Cup of Nations together with Bayern's Bouna Sarr. Mané was named African Footballer of the Year in 2019.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2022/06/fc-bayern-sign-sadio-mane

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Fahdiga(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
African legend

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by EmemObong03: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hard work pays

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by justicechichex: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Willikomen to the Bavarian club. The best in Germany. That's more than twice the wages that liverpool were paying him.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by FalseProphet1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see him winning Bundesliga and Europa league next season.

Yes you heard me right, Europa league, Bayern have lost form so they'll finish 3rd in their champions league group stage and go to Europa league and win it.

This I have seen.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by bouncin04(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
If humility was a person .

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Liverpool will definitely miss this guy,
No doubt about that.

All the very best for the future Mane.
You will still never walk alone.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Christane: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
welcome to Bayern Munich bro ...more success await u

12 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Johnkay01: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022

It's good to know your worth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
who cares?

The question is: is he Obidient? haha that is the trend in my place of work now. "Are you Obidient" to the Workplace Policies and Procedures?? haha is fun these day, Walahi

7 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by airsaylongcome: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
African legend

Definitely one of our greats. I hope he finds success in Germany

14 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Kilishihunter: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
A really selfless, hardworking and committed baller, Did a lot for Liverpool without complaining or having excess squabbles like other talented players. Def a legend there and might light up Germany
But Bayern free this guy na

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by makapella(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Finally.. After being short changed for a long time, they even decided to bring in a dimwit instead of increasing his pay..This guy has done more for his country in such a short time than what that confused man that only came to recover his campaign funds has done in 7+ years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Prechgold1180(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am now a Bayern fan
God punish Liverpool

Like if you think Mane deserves more than he gets at Liverpool
Share if u think sallah takes all the glory that suppose to be meant for mane

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by jrupa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good moves.

No doubt he will excel

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by thorpido(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
So Liverpool couldn't give a better contract?Such a shame.

18 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Kellie069(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Keep flying the African Flag!!!! Best of lucks in Germany !

7 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Bifas1: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless your hustle, Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Qajoe: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
You no carry Salah along
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Dozie32(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mane is the next African Best this coming season.

9 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by DevilsEqual(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Salah had most goals scored and most assists for the team last season, he created most chances too... If you`re not salah, goodbye bro

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by kolnel: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
cool
I will definitely miss him.
Pity that Liverpool could not offer him a better contract.
Fingers crossed. Let's see who replaces him

4 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Kizzygentle: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Way to go.. Earn the respect you deserve.. You were highly disrespected and used by Liverpool..

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Femich18(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Cladez(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good thing he left.

Liverpool want players to give the best but can’t compliment a good result with a good pay.
They are always losing good players due to wage issues.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Teeroyzimma: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Get your PVC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Fahdiga(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Definitely one of our greats. I hope he finds success in Germany
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Boyooosa(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very well

Good step in good direction
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by obembet(f): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starboy.. congratulations
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Asek1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats to him cool
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Naiira(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
I fancy Liverpool a lot, but, a huge and hard-to-fill vacuum has been created in their squad.

Mane is a force to reckon with, and Bayern just landed a Whale �

Go forth and conquer, my man Mane

13 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by OluwafuntoAK(f): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
The American Lady who regained her senses 3 days later in Nigeria. (THE TRUTH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Mx-mJBEs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON / Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.