Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million (42300 Views)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Gunmen Behead Nelson Emeka Achukwu In Anambra After Family Paid N15 Million / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Fahdiga(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:
Stupid comment. You and the rest of the people who supported these men all because of hatred for Buhari, thinking they're making governance difficult for him, are to blame for the terrorism currently ripping through alaiboe.
Provide evidence where I supported killers or hide your face in shame
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Emmanuel909090: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
These guys are wicked.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Taba21: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
wpadmin:
If Boko haram did this, they will quickly claim it. If not, they won't.

Clear communication.

IPOB/ESN guys will keep quiet and collect the blame on both crimes.

Boko haram are not that barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by omenka(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Provide evidence where I supported killers or hide your face in shame
Below are evidence of your support for ipob/ESN, who happen to be the so called "ugm", including a host of others too numerous to mention.

Beerfraud in the morning, PDP at noon, LP at dusk. Shameless folks.

You should shut the hell up and enjoy the buffet you people prepared yourselves in peace.

You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by JBoss25(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:
Below are evidence of your support for ipob/ESN, who happen to be the so called "ugm", including a host of others too numerous to mention.

You should shut the hell up and enjoy the buffet you people prepared yourselves in peace.

ignore that guy jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Fahdiga(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:

Why equating IPOB with UGM? IPOB has severally denied that they are the ones behind the killings in Igbo land. Ok are you saying you are wiser than Soludo who visited Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody because he knows that it was criminals that are hiding behind IPOB to commit heinous crimes? I defended those killed at that time because I've seen how incompetent our police is. They at times kill innocent people and tag them IPOB members just to be seen as if they are working. For the record once again, I don't support the killings or the people behind it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by delpee(f): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bmaster:
There are new developments going on now.
First was at ogidi and then okija and Ihiala community follow suit.

It's a kinda cleansing of community by the chief priest and the youth of the community in a traditional way.

I am not in ay way encouraging paganism,
But some drastic actions calls for an equal reaction.

I hope other communities will follow suit.

Really? Interesting!
How does the constant spilling of blood help any society?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by twilliamx(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
12345baba:
Hmmmm, e go hard to see me for Village o

Why. Sheybi obituary turn anambra to rondon
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by space9880: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Politicians deserve whatever is coming to them
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Beverlyjean(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
doshiyad1:

Can you prove what you have just written down?? Your prayers for Ebonyi state will never come to pass neither shall it come stand. Haba! what a wicked prayer, so you wish the state has this kind of killing issue ba?? you have failed. Shebi people in that area/state are always praising them instead of condemning their act in strong term, let them continue, i keep saying it, anyone supporting them in anyway or form, it will reach them in no distant time. Following! May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace with the Lord.Amen!

Thats y most of u Nigerians are lost... my cousin was in Obianos government... the government of Anambra knows this... go and check where Simon Epka is from... even Kanus family said he should be arrested ... unknown Gunmen are from Ebonyi state and he told them not to throw Ebonyi in confusion... I still get intels through by cousin if u don't know
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
can't u just be reasonable for once.
they are already creeping out of their holes. I trust aboki head knackers.them no dey ever disappoint
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
shezy14:
u dry mad, which aboki? No be una Upon terrorist dey kill una?
when una go ever admit una f**K ups? when una go ever call una fellow headslammers to order?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
compton11:
something done by your true Protestant brothers and u are blaming your fellow terrorists bandits and Boko Haram for it
dey There dey deceive yourself and live in denial
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
darkCoal:
When Okechukwu kills Chibuzor, you blame the Muslims, when Chike beheaeds Chidinma, you blame the Muslims, have you ever been responsible for once?
no dey pretend.when dogs bark we know their sounds, when cocks crow,we know their sounds,when aboki headslammers engage In their hobby (terrorism) we know it's them.no dey whine us wink

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
How are we unable to uncover these kidnappers

If ransom was paid, it can be traced....

That's why we need State Police now more than ever. They may not be perfect in the beginning but will beat the present police force.

May God comfort his family.

State or regional police is the ONLY way this imported criminality will be curbed or brought to an end entirely! It’s instructive that this high spate of criminality….not only in the south-east, but the entire country, took a larger, more sinister and more bloody dimension with the coming of Buhari, who some touted as the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the invention of sliced bread! THIS IS BUHARIS’ LEGACY!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Shevchenkko: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
This is happening in Anambra State but you will never see Peter Obi condemn this. He is busy travelling to Equatorial Guinea to learn how to fry egg.
I can understand why you're in tears. Peter Obi is your next president, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
tamdun:

No wonder they call u guys barbarians, just listen to yourself
common shut up There.dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
keemson4:

Imagine this kind talk?? Must you abused someone leader before you make sense? Search for Wikipedia about Mohammed if you can't read Arabic if you really want to know him, though I know if you truly know him would change your mind, may GOD forgive you and me
I resemble head slammer for ya eye?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Nkpuru nmiri at work. Another ipig Satanist spotted.
mad man.you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you free

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by IbadeHQ: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
mad man.you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you free

I think you are the mad person here, if you're not mad, you wouldn't rubbishy spit poo on all Muslim like that and you think you can go Free. Keep the hatred for Prophet Muhammad like that, you'll soon meet your Waterloo. I'm sorry for you.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by compton11(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
dey There dey deceive yourself and live in denial
it was done by Igbo Christians and they have evidence for it from the Bible
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by preselect(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
NobleSeed:
you kidnap person subject am to suffering, you asked for money dey give you the money, you still go ahead to kill him angry
Which kind wickedness come pass like this na?
Rip to the dead

they have probably killed him even before they asked for ransom, or he knows one of the kidnappers. Or he was targetted for extermination.

I think we should have the death penalty for arrested and confirmed kidnappers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I think you are the mad person here, if you're not mad, you wouldn't rubbishy spit poo on all Muslim like that and you think you can go Free. Keep the hatred for Prophet Muhammad like that, you'll soon meet your Waterloo. I'm sorry for you.
sorry for your daddy,sorry for your slamming head that will soon be beheaded,sorry for your stupidity and sorry for your bascard rapist you call mohammed (curse be upon him and his followers).when you die and meet him in hell tell him I said he's a fool for bringing pain and destruction to families through headslamming
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
compton11:
it was done by Igbo Christians and they have evidence for it from the Bible
lol did Mohammed teach you lying alongside headkacking and killing?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by compton11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
lol did Mohammed teach you lying alongside headkacking and killing?

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Ndibuna: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats y most of u Nigerians are lost... my cousin was in Obianos government... the government of Anambra knows this... go and check where Simon Epka is from... even Kanus family said he should be arrested ... unknown Gunmen are from Ebonyi state and he told them not to throw Ebonyi in confusion... I still get intels through by cousin if u don't know
Lol, fools don't take responsibility for their actions. Fools like you should have asked where the former unknown gunman arrested for beheading the former Lawmaker was from. And that's why the Anambra problem won't go away. First una accuse fulani, next was dss and now Ebonyi. Lol. You all anambrarian otokotos including your barbaric Aguleri people no sabi shoot gun lol
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Wwwq: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by paramakina202: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:
APC has a hand in this and these unknown gunmen are from Ebonyi state...have u not all noticed that Ebonyi don't have these issues ... these gunmen are coming from Ebonyi

But those that Soludo declared wanted for killing security agents are all from Anambra state.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
compton11:

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

lmaooo mischief kill you there.was that in the context he said it? I mean literally?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Miracle2020: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
The perpetrators of this dastardly act will never know peace. Anambra state is under siege. Rip to him
you support the killers and you are also condemning them why? Ipob is a terrorist organization, and until you guys accepted the truth and called ipob who they are( terrorists) you will continue getting these bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Declares Hope Uzodimma Winner Of Imo Governorship Election / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.