Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell (58478 Views)

Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Oplomo: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na yoruba bend-bend cap. Wike dey wear nowadays. LOL. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Amoo89: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-wike-in-closed-door-meeting-with-peter-obi/

If obi supporters can support wike in their can and they can still be preaching about integrity of politician and they want to make Nigeria clean I believe they are just the same evil that they have been condemning. They lack merit of been different. Don’t be deceive obi is same as old politicians they meet talk negotiate on Nigerians ignorance. Call on falz for southwest, yesuff (the northern woman that front ends SARS and a reliable youth from the east. Let’s support this people if we truly want a different Nigeria.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

You go cry tire by the time they finally merge , you think Nigerians will settle for the international thief you called Tinubu

Never

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by livinbygrace: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Check that cap on him,Wike is working for Jagaban.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Clement2150(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
My 100% support goes to Peter Obi.
Vote Peter Obi to make a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by TruthinAction: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
If Wike works against PDP, it will fail like flat tyre.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by usmanbaba(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralPula:
What will the children of hate with no direction that has been hating on Wike do now?
They will go back to their vomit. Remember they dont have shame grin

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Tareq1105: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
tamdun:
Everything is working in favour of apc and Jagaban, the biggest loser in all these is PDP, less vote for pdp will increase the chance of apc

God seeth the heart of men, He will definitely intervene in the affairs of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
As kwankwaso meeting no work Na to try Wike
Kwankwaso and Obi are still in talk , stop spreading falsehood

The Obi effect right now in the country is massive as you can see, political heavyweights are just about dropping there Ego to merge with the Labour party led by Peter obi

It's a movement much bigger than Obi himself , it's a Nigeria project, it's unstoppable.

6 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by eldoradoxx: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralPula:
What will the children of hate with no direction that has been hating on Wike do now?
They will obviously forgive Wike, is there any sin that is beyond God's forgiveness let alone man's?

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by ottersberger(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
femicyrus:

Let us even assume he wins the election.
How will he survive impeachment within 3 months from a national Assembly with 60% APC , 39% PDP and 0% LP members?

They think structure is a people online chanting obidient like robots

Who recalls a lawmaker, his fellow lawmakers, or those who elected him?. You can't impeach a man elected on a popular mandate such as we are now beginning to witness and remain in office yourself. That is the deterrent.

Besides, the day Obi gets sworn into office as president of the federal republic of Nigeria, expect a tsunami of defections from all strata of federal, state, and local government positions into the Labour party.

Nigerians no get shame.

4 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by ihedioramma: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

OBI every were you go OBI, If you want to win OBI , if you want good things OBI , If you need good GOVERMENT VOTE MR. PETER OBI for your own/children good grin.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You go cry tire by the time they finally merge , you think Nigerians will settle for the international thief you called Tinubu

Never

They can not merge under the present Electoral Act. It's too late to merge. It would not work bcoz kwakwaso can never be Vice to Obi and Obi wouldn't want to be Vice to kwakwaso.

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Ebubu4: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wike, I take God beg you, stay back in PDP. lipsrsealed

Obi has been careful not to attack people. His interest is how to solve Nigeria's problem. Every speech is a lecture, back to back. Little wonder his popularity keep growing by leaps and bounds.

Labour Party doesn't need someone who will be verbally attacking people and unwisely picking battles for them. Wike cannot be controlled.

True, Obi has actually stayed clear from insults.

Wike wouldn't slow down from calling Tinubu brown teeth by now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by IgOga(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Kwankwaso and Obi are still in talk , stop spreading falsehood

The Obi effect right now in the country is massive as you can see, political heavyweights are just about dropping there Ego to merge with the Labour party led by Peter obi

It's a movement much bigger than Obi himself , it's a Nigeria project, it's unstoppable.

Unfortunately the North generally have little to no respect for Igbos...It's only the accommodation of yorubas that give igbos mouth in Lagos. Kwankwaso's political value will decrease drastically if he says he's going to be VP to Obi....his supporters will rather vote Atiku or even Tinubu than Obi. I am not sure what it is between Igbos and Hausa/Fulani but there is no love at all....I am sure this also informed Tambuwal's betrayer of Wike. If you have ever lived in the North you will understand........Except Obi is ready to become VP forget the Kwankwaso deal.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by sarajen: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
May it be so!

#readmysignatureplease

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Lacash: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Did I hear you say problem abi kini….Dem two nor reach one. grin
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by RillJ(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ijaya 1 of South South is be cumming Obi-dieeeent!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike will not defect to Labour Party.

He’s not a paper weight politician.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by madjune(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amazingify:
I have not eaten since morning, please can someone help me, even if it's bread
U B A

Are you Obidient?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Unfortunately the North generally have little to no respect for Igbos...It's only the accommodation of yorubas that give igbos mouth in Lagos. Kwankwaso's political value will decrease drastically if he says he's going to be VP to Obi....his supporters will rather vote Atiku or even Tinubu than Obi. I am not sure what it is between Igbos and Hausa/Fulani but there is no love at all....I am sure this also informed Tambuwal's betrayer of Wike. If you have ever lived in the North you will understand........Except Obi is ready to become VP forget the Kwankwaso deal.
A northerner disclosed this lies to you that they hate Igbos or you picked that out from your ass?

The same Kwankwaso that innitiated the meeting with Obi or another one ?

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting
He will recruit 50 million soldiers and feed them with casava and corn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by ihedioramma: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amazingify:
I have not eaten since morning, please can someone help me, even if it's bread
U B A
Do you have your own PVC ?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by ajayiopy: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Wike will not defect to Labour Party.

He’s not a paper weight politician.
Ok Nyesom wike
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Jmichael1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
imohimoh12:
lol ... I am shocked some people still think that Peter Obi will win the election.

Its not just by making noise online or collecting PVC

No structure !!!

let dem kip deceiving their selfs and relay on false hope....
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by maybet081: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
You need rough players to win trophies,
Wike is a good partner.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by fortunez1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm. Which wike? Except he has decided to be committed and loyal. Infact he is never to be trusted.
Guy keep quiet, do you think Our in coming president Obi is gonna win 9ja election on his own alone , baba no be so . 9ja election no be beans so he needs all supports that he can get . Wike is an heavyweight and he can galvanize more millions of vote for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by IgOga(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

A northerner disclosed this lies to you that they hate Igbos or you picked that out from your ass?

The same Kwankwaso that innitiated the meeting with Obi or another one ?

You don't know anything about northern politics....did Kwankwaso tell you that he wants to be VP to Obi?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Rick9(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
I like this move. Bringing Wike on board to help secure the South and Wike still has thousands of loyalists and Rivers is a strong
political power house and if Wike should defect believe me thousands would defect with him.
Then he support Obi for Presidency and later go for another position like Senate.
Then Obi merge with Rabiu Kwankwaso NNPP.

Checkmate

Anything that would obliterate PDP and APC is welcome by me
In saber clime, those two parties ought to be in extinction by now.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

You don't know anything about northern politics....did Kwankwaso tell you that he wants to be VP to Obi?
They are still in talks and we await the outcome

2023 politics isn't about tribe or religious bullshit, it's about moving Nigeria forward

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.