Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (38816 Views)

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by nnamdi640: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some one should tell this man that there will soon be new yam fastival in Germany and he his invited.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Martinssweet: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
A fool at 40 is what ekwerummadu is they have use rocharlse and dump him they will still him
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ibos are their own problem.

Even when we from other regions are rolling out heads out for them, they'd be there sabotaging themselves.

I will vote PETER OBI cos I am a man of principles.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

Gbamsolutely correct �
That guy is not Igbo else He would have known that we don't beat people for their own opinion in Igboland, except he is pro ipob though �
Those ones their Igboness no dey for their body again undecided
Peter Obi is a Nigeria project and not Igbo project
It's a tsunami that's currently sweeping the whole of Nigeria and we are saying one thing which is, A better Nigeria is what we want for all
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by ovie8200: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

Sorry, apart from south west, the frog eyes will not win south south and south east.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by lukaino(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
My vote and those of all members of my circle of influence have been earmarked to be wasted on Peter Obi.
You all can cry all you want, nothing can change that.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Gozac: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

Politics is not your thing, focus on your web business
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

Encourage people to vote for their conscience not join bandwagons to perdition!

Those that didn't waste their votes in 2015 and 2019, where are they now?!? Are they enjoying the nation today?!!

Let's learn to act our education please.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Spherica17: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
TruthinAction:

It is not business as usual. Over 70% of Nigerians are really tired of these old breed politicians and their parties.

There has never been a time in Nigeria where people are campaigning for a candidate in virtually all forums without being lured to do so. Just wait and see. The result will shock you.
everything na shock yet una no fit bet on top una Obi. Come bet your money on top Obi if e sure for you. We like to be shock
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by mrkings84(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will rather waste my vote on Peter Obi than not vote at all.

We in the entire SS are deeply OBIdient!!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by sirfemoz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
bluefilm:

Obi is giving them serious sleepness nights because they dont have anything to attack him with.

The useless Fada Mbaka even tried to come up something inconsequential to attack him with but lo and behold, today Fada Mbaka is completely shut down because he was on the wrong path.

The same fate will happen to every other person or group that tries to attack the personality of Mr Peter Obi as it stands at the moment.

I'm telling you. Its becoming annoying lately. Let him contest and fail. Allow South East waste their votes. This isn't the first time.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049072:
[/b]
When they have nothing to counter you with,
They resolved to insult, curses, swear words and all manner of rubbish......
A Typical Peter Obi supporter.
[b]Wetin bring homosexualism into this topic now?

What a Shame! tongue

[b][/b]
Gbam!
Very apt and good response to the boy! wink

It would have been wise you put your energy into manufacturing grilling machines and ice block boxes than wasting your adult life here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by donb06: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

Bro you just confirmed how detribalised igbos are. Thanks for the commendation.

Igbos gave almost 50% of our votes to abiola. 1999 Obasanjo, 2007 Yaradua, 2011 Jonathan, 2015 Jonathan, 2019 Peter. Instead of rewards for out Nationalistic outlook, we are insulted for it. Let's waste our vote.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by OROSENIWO1: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lacash:
That’s well said sir…All SE votes should go to the City Boy #BAT

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Eriggs: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:

It would have been wise you put your energy into manufacturing ice block boxes
Dem MANNA keep hitting their heads with the truth on a daily basis. Dis one go don cry 4 house tire anytime he sees dem MANNA comments. U never see anything

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am not from the Southeast, but I will rather waste my vote than give it to the criminals that have damaged Nigeria.

Peter Obi will get my vote. So help me God
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Sunnypan: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
OGA IF U ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF OBI-DIENT REVOLUTION PLEASE PARK WELL AND LEAVE US ALONE. WE ARE OBI-DIENT TO THE CORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by BigBashiru: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This concept of "wasting votes" is illiterate.... vote for who you want; no vote is a "waste"

Vote for who you want and a Victor will emerge....
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by RillJ(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ekwerewomandu welldone oooo!

Person wey no fit advice Atiku make e no dabble again wan yarn dust.
Na your vote abi na your waste?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by olas24u(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

He knows whatup

1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by sportskid(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
We don't care who wins, we will vote our conscience.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by plutonicVodka(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ibos' are their own witches and village people not buhari and Fulani
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by plaindealer: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
lmao....SE is a dog-eat-dog comedy and laughs that keeps giving.. grin grin

And they say na other people dey do them.. grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Festflor: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
You have recovered from the yam you ate in Germany, another one don dey hungry you.
Fulani Slave!

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Gozac: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Going by the usual old regional, tribal way of doing things,Ekweremadu might be right,but Obi president is now a national movement
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by RoyalDiadems: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

You mean everything is $10 per year?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eriggs:

Dem MANNA keep hitting their heads with the truth on a daily basis. Dis one go don cry 4 house tire anytime he sees dem MANNA comments. U never see anything

Comments are free of charge ooooooo and it's not putting shishi in my bank accounts....oya face front.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by bahaushe1: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
We told them Atiku will win SE but kept insulting us.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Kpofaya: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

The awareness then and now are not the same. Peter Obi will most likely get votes across regions because his brand is appealing to the youth. As Obaseki said, Peter is the most discussed candidate at the moment, if he doesn't win this election, he will definitely win the next!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.