Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (83429 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
elantraceey:

You people will just open your mouth waaaaa. Sha be preparing to be forced into the army and be eating agbado and cassava.

Agbado grin grin grin Cracks me up each time
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Akerele44:

Go and sleep u know nothing

Your principal is basically telling you his regime will be full of war and you'll need to be in the army to fight for your life like Ukrainians are doing right now and you are talking about sleep? I don't know how you guys don't see the undertone in all of this. For the common man sake that feels the impact of bad governance the most, I really pray we get it right next year because I know some people like you support nonsense are already processing their visa to japa and will be everywhere online capping nonsense half truths.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Acidosis:

Agbado grin grin grin Cracks me up each time

As in grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by SuperWriter(f): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I swear i get about six works for you not really me but my friends but i can never recommend you to them

You would have made some cool cash by next week.

Omo this time around Nigerians will get sense if we won't get sense make we continue dy suffer.

See work wey person suppose bill those guys better money she don use her comments spoil everything.

I'm Obidient. Check my Personal Text to confirm.

But what I am trying to say is that Obi is getting the hype online, and if you ask people that are offline about Peter Obi, especialIy market women,
and many people who have nothing to do offline, their reply will be they don't know him.

I'm talking from what i experience last week.

No bad energy.

#GoGetYourPVC #OBIMatters
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by SuperWriter(f): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
pointblank247:
so if i hired you as a content writer, this is what you will write about the revolution taking place in Nigeria now ?

But what I am trying to say is that Obi is getting the hype online, and if you ask people that are offline about Peter Obi, especialIy market women,
and many people who have nothing to do offline, their reply will be they don't know him.

No bad energy.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by SuperWriter(f): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If you don't like the Obi massive movement , that's your headache, we don't care.

We Mooove!!!

No bad energy.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mattwillz:

I Admire your support sir...GOD BLESS YOU
Thanks. God bless you too
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I gave you the 400th like....
Thanks
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I gave you the 400th like....
Thanks my queen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by darediamond(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Transcriber:
Kim yang jeong diong cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Thanks my queen

Lol! grin

This Mbaise man grin. You actually crave for LIKES grin

I'll henceforth mobilize LIKES for you. So you won't starve.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Lol! grin

This Mbaise man grin. You actually crave for LIKES grin

I'll henceforth mobilize LIKES for you. So you won't starve.
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.