Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership (15890 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by osidion2020(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
It isn't actually, but the Nigeria politics is huge of religious affiliation and ethnic sentiment.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
No wahala, we know. So can Tinubu now pick his Muslim vice already so that Nigerians will finally dump him in the dustbin completely cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by fijiuba: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sometimes I just wished I'm not from this country.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by tolexy007(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Foolish Southerners, can North Vote for Christian Christian?

Well wetin Concern me.

I am OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
/
The problem is that Southerners make excuses for the North most of the times. That's why Northerners treat them with disdain. In 2019, everyone believed that the Presidency should go to the North and clamoured for Northern(Muslim by default)-Southern (Christian candidates). The two conditions were met: Buhari/Osibanjo vs Atiku/Obi from APC and PDP respectively.

Now for 2023 election, APC agreed on the first rotation condition and selected a Southerner but a Muslim. They are planning on renegading on the second which rightfully should be a Northern Christian. PDP already renegades on the first condition by choosing Atiku but fulfilled the second condition with Okowa as the VP.

In a normal society, an argument can be made for a muslim-muslim ticket. But in a crime scene called Nigeria, muslim-muslim ticket is a train wreck waiting to happen. They may promise heaven and earth but everyone knows that keeping to promises is not something Nigerian politicians are known for. Therefore, Utomi should take his opinion on this and shove it where the sun shines the least in his body.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by abokikhalifa: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quest7777:
Whether or not you admit it, Tribal & Religious sentiments still play a leading role in Nigerian politics.

Becouse of people like you who can't be rational.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by redcliff: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Stupidity
How about Christain christain ticket

Thank God for Peter obi
If not we would have been left with the option of choosing between rat poison and otapiapia in the next general election

Lmao.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Tvoice: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thunder wey dey use Google app location locate u dia , na trailer wey boil catch for yansh go jam u , mugu .

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by TooMuchStuff: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stupid Pati Utomi of 2015 is back to his usual vomit.

O
B
I
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Empiree: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/22/pat-utomi-dismisses-furore-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/
why so much noise about Muslim-Muslim tickets?. In some SW states you have Christian-christian governorship tickets and muslims don't make noise about that

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
In a religiously divided country u don't talk like this. It is dangerous. Why not say a Christian/Christian ticket is OK and see what the muslims will do to u especially in the North.

That is like saying no competent Christian exist in our 200million population country? Are u ok at all? or u have an agenda?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by ambassadorsam(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
I agree, religion is not a hindrance. However, such an idea cannot work in a highly religious country like ours.
Is there no single Christian in the whole of Northern Nigeria for equal representation?
Despite being a Christian, a Christian-Christian ticket is a no-no for me.

There is nothing that can guarantee APC's defeat more than a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by kareemkamil(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi, running mate na Christian, why only emphasis on Tinubu, Christians don play penalty enter troing. See una yash

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Whisk(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
But a hindrance to winning.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Blackdisciple(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Says some one who's family is in the US , they know nothing about the insecurity in Nigeria the Buhari led admin have put Nigerias into so in this juncture let Peter Obi take Wike as his running mate simple since nothing is wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by zakkxx: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which we? We the Christians in the north will never vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket!! U are among the 1% Christians that have no political knowledge
Highways:
Yes... Let them bring the Muslim-muslim ticket... We Christians will support and vote for them....

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Onelove508: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
These journalists.
Allow the audience to read what the person said. Stop doing interpretation.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by adioolayi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
E wan push Tinubu enter gutter remove shocks ...No be Labour Party Pat Utomi dey

Fear your rivals advise grin grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Lovenorth: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes I agree
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by dreadsbee: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
If it's christian -christian ticket will other religions agreed

Pls let be factual here
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by adioolayi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
Pat Utomi is an intelligent man.

Tinubu knows that he will fail woefully in the south that is why he is trying to appease his northern masters.

Pat Utomi steps down for Peter Obi....he knows what he is saying ..na evil advice
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your inability to understand your environment is why you've not achieved much since your bank MD days while your boys like Elumelu and Jim Ovia have gone far far
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Amoo89: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
Pat Utomi is an intelligent man.

Tinubu knows that he will fail woefully in the south that is why he is trying to appease his northern masters.

Face obi running a Christian-Christian ticket. Don’t forget pat utomi is ally to obi
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Omoslim26: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Would the Muric allow a Christian -Christian ticket undecided undecided
Muslims are almost done with their own 8years, which I dare say is the most gruesome, disastrous and fiendish 8years the country has ever seen since 1914 let them rest.
If they win again it will be 16years, which will pave way for another Northern Muslim 8years making it 24 straight years of Islamic rule undecided
Is that fair judge it without sentiments undecided
If you are a Christian here thinking of voting for another Muslim person,let your conscience judge you angry

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
why so much noise about Muslim-Muslim tickets?. In some SW states you have Christian-christian governorship tickets and muslims don't make noise about that

That woman is talking about her experience in a sane and civilised society.

Nigeria is neither sane nor civilised. The Muslims in dubai don't behave like the muslims in Nigeria or the North or even in Saudi Arabia.

Let's be guided when comparing apples with oranges.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by slickbak(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by seunoj: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Slaves looking for reasons to remain slaves
Try Christian Christian ticket lets see

I wonder o.
They will start dishing out what Muslims can’t take

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Ofiadiegwu: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Utomi is speaking for his political hungry self, not on behalf of the Christian community.

Utomi Pat is not an authority and his view is irrelevant to the debate.

Christian's in Nigeria reject the plot to foist such humiliation on Nigerian Christians.

The VP so far is a Christian and yet the Christian's are neglected so badly.
When the number 1 and number 2 citizens of Nigeria are all Muslims, then the Sunday worshippers will know their real state in the country. But, justice requires that our CONSTITUTION be followed to the later such that the languages and religions and regions of this country Nigeria will be adequately carried along in appointment and elections of leaders...

Pat utomi is nobody on this matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by kellynexx007(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
OGA U TALKING ONE CORNER....SIMPLY COME OUT AND SAY U WANT THE LABOUT PARTY VP SLOT.....CAUSE U WANT CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN TICKET IN LABOUR PARTY.....WE HAVE 3 RELIGION IN NIGERIA, WHY SAME RELIGION WOULD BE HEADING THE FIRST AND SECOND PUBLIC OFFICE OF THIS FEDERATION.

WE HAVE A GOOD,INNOVATIVE HUMANE CANDIDATE THAT CAN PICK THE VP TICKET OF APC AND SAME GOES TO A MUSLIM PICKING THAT OF LABOUR FOR EQUALITY PURPOSE.....WHEN IS SEE GREEDY AND DIABOLIC PEOPLE LIKE U OUT OF COINING WORDS TO SUITS THEIR INTEREST....I FEEL MORE ANGERED

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Newton2024: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Labour party has that.

You would vote them.

So let us vote those we want to vote in peace.
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian/Christian ticket? I say no to foolanisation of Naigeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terro.rists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Dear Christians, don't be ignorant of what is ahead. If Turkeye that was once Christian dominated country but Islamist Wahabists changed the demography, we should open our eyes wide and learned from history if not same will happen here. God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike / Akwa Ibom 2023: Onofiok Luke Declares Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.