Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces (45805 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by slowice(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Bad leadership affects everyone and the church is no exception.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Enumerator(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy
orisa37:
Very good.
DEEPER LIFE AND OTHER CHURCHES SHOULD DO THE SAME.
THAT'S ADVANCED RELIGION.
LET US ALL VOTE FOR OSINBAJO AND SEE WHAT INEC WILL DO ABOUT THAT.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by akanbiaa(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Samunique:
So much for your so called Muslims unity.

You are still parading these your lies that Muslims are one everywhere, when we have so many sects that are brutally against one another.

Well, you can only tell this lie to those living in the caves, not an enlightened person like me and many more.

Let me tell you something you don't know about the Christians, Christians are one irrespective of the denominations, apart from that, there are a lot of interdenominational fellowships all over the world where Christians gather together to worship as one irrespective of their denominations.

In fact, I'm attending one today by 6pm.

Pls stop this your olde myth that, the Christians don't worship together under one roof. It's an Islamic narrative and lie to paint Christianity black....

Let me ask you this question, whenever Kumuyi or Adeboye organize crusade revival, is it only the members of their churches that attend their programmes ?

You guys should stop this your old myth abeg !!!

Okay best of luck with your leading all Christians under one umbrella with love respect and unity.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by NEUDUDE: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Remember during endsars when RCCG was sending trucks of snacks and water to protestors. Tilumbu later shot at. This should give you some perspective on where allegiances lie. PETER OBI all the way. Tinubu(TouT) and Atiku(Thief) dont cut it for me. grin
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Blackmanpro: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
That is a good move
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by syntekelite(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Samunique:
I won't be surprised if things turn out this way.

Since APC and Tinubu have decided to be foolish, and PDP greedy, the best option now MAY BE Peter Obi.

Though Nigerian political climate presently does not favour him bcs of the gross corruption that has eaten deep into the system. But then let him fight and those who believe in him, he may pull a surprise !

After all he's better than those two old men !

APC missed their chance in Osinbajo/Ameachi and now they're in dilemma and confusion !

Obi should generally win by a landslide based on the devilish destruction this country and its people have faced this past 7years.. but i can comfortably tell you he wont win if his ibo supporters dont embrace unity and diplomacy.. i am a staunch liberal and a strong patriot with a lot of people i can sway come election time..right on the streets the body language is vote obi cos people are angry at tinubu for a lot of reasons that are deeper than even politics..but this same people are beginning to change their mind abt obi,i mean hundreds of yorubas who in turn control hundreds of others and the main reason is the ibos attitude to anyone not ibo or aligned with their views.. check twitter and see their inflammatory words,even here on nairaland,and to me thats the biggest obstacle obi has to navigate..cos yorubas will just rather stick to the devil they know...TINUBU.. thats the same mistake kanu made..he first insulted and denigrated major yoruba allies before making a u-turn to align with them but alas it was too late..no one tribe can win an election alone..thats why atiku chose okowa..
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Safyqueen: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Remove religion from politics. It will create no peace. If all this is to enable christains to vote in block for a particular candidate, what happens if the candidate fails to win?

People will be boxed to chief wailers' corner and this is very dangerous. A wailer can easily become a saboteur.

They will not believe the election is credible. They will start breeding "terrorist" from the pulpit. Remember not all terrorist hold gun. Those without gun has more devilish weapon, the tongue.

After religious discrimination/aparthied at the polling unit, then we return to the same school, market, working place, hospital, no be juju be that.

So a correct clergy person supposed to advocate in general terms to the entire public the collection of this PVC of a thing.

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by EDOLUWA: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Church is rising to make a difference and eventually there will be large voting this time around and whoever emerges between APC and PDP will know that it's no more game as usual, they have to perform.

Obi cannot even enter window and it's better he merged LP with PDP now. People rushing to collect PVC are doing so to ensure they vote and contribute to the electoral process so Naija can be a better place.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Samunique(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2022
syntekelite:

Obi should generally win by a landslide based on the devilish destruction this country and its people have faced this past 7years.. but i can comfortably tell you he wont win if his ibo supporters dont embrace unity and diplomacy.. i am a staunch liberal and a strong patriot with a lot of people i can sway come election time..right on the streets the body language is vote obi cos people are angry at tinubu for a lot of reasons that are deeper than even politics..but this same people are beginning to change their mind abt obi,i mean hundreds of yorubas who in turn control hundreds of others and the main reason is the ibos attitude to anyone not ibo or aligned with their views.. check twitter and see their inflammatory words,even here on nairaland,and to me thats the biggest obstacle obi has to navigate..cos yorubas will just rather stick to the devil they know...TINUBU.. thats the same mistake kanu made..he first insulted and denigrated major yoruba allies before making a u-turn to align with them but alas it was too late..no one tribe can win an election alone..thats why atiku chose okowa..

You're spot on on this assertion.

I totally agree with you !
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
BMF-BOKOISWA MUST KNOW GOD BY HIS MIRACLE.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by fydence: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
orisa37:
Very good.
You and who...you wn disguise abi
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by monex(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Samunique:

Since APC and Tinubu have decided to be foolish, and PDP greedy, the best option now MAY BE Peter Obi.

Though Nigerian political climate presently does not favour him bcs of the gross corruption that has eaten deep into the system. But then let him fight and those who believe in him, he may pull a surprise !

APC missed their chance in Osinbajo/Ameachi and now they're in dilemma and confusion !

nah. they will only tell them to get their PVC. They cant tell them who to vote for
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by writeprof(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Samunique:
Good, Christians are now waking up, imagine one demonic party like that is indirectly telling us that Christians don't matter in Nigerian politics. That one no be madness !!!!! undecided

Is that not an insult

When you're pushed to the wall, you fight back !

Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by writeprof(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Samunique:

Obi is the best option especially in times like this when debts is almost sinking the nation. I just hope there is a way Osinbajo can work with him.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Lingudy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Operation show your PVC all over Nigeria now
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Efxfuture: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jack500:
That's good, let's get our PVC to vote jagaban.

On your mandate Jagaban

I am BATified

Slave Mentality. give your kids, born and unborn kids an opportunity to be a leader. Or they will serve the children of your master as you have. SHAME to footlicker and boy boy. Tomorrow you run and follow his child’s convey.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Lazenby007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
orisa37:
Very good.
Wake down !
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Thomasankara(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Adeling:
Vawulence in the church
They shouldn't stop anyone without PVC from entering the church
Nawa o
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Wwwq: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Lovelyboi2022: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Whether Obi win or noose or even cum last, all I know is that history no fit forget am.
D name alone just wake everybody up.
D name alone dun show say time go cum wey bi say any office u enter na your pvc first before u enter.
I dun dey begin dey see say somethings dey happen for a purpose, e.g.If na say Obi no dump pdp, d shape of 2023 election for no dey like dis
All d same, I wish all d voters well, but mind u all,iI no wan see any beggy beggy again, bcs I dun tire to dey see beggers both online and offline.
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by Jack500: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Efxfuture:

Slave Mentality. give your kids, born and unborn kids an opportunity to be a leader. Or they will serve the children of your master as you have. SHAME to footlicker and boy boy. Tomorrow you run and follow his child’s convey.

Because I am supporting my candidate make me a slave? Are you alright mentally?
Re: Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces by orisa37: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
BUHARI HOPES TO RESPECT MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT.
THE POWER AND MIGHT NOW BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.