Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike (31268 Views)

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by WORDSENSEI: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, on Wednesday, paid a visit to Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike at Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

ThisNigeria reports that it is unclear why Mohammed paid the visit. However, it may not be unconnected to reports that there have been efforts by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to pacify Wike over the ill-treatment meted on him by some members of the party.

A source who confided in ThisNigeria revealed that some "vociferous forces" stood against Wike's emergence as the Vice Presidential candidate, despite being the party's favourite, over claims that he may become "uncontrollable".

Meanwhile, Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi also held a closed door meeting with Wike on Wednesday.

Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State has also paid a "friendly and brotherly" visit to the Rivers Governor.

https://thisnigeria.com/bauchi-gov-bala-mohammed-visits-wike/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Rastaramsey(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
He don finally reach the time when Politicians go dey run up And down to satisfy their selfish interest.....

Wike can't be the president of Nigeria.....

He should go ahead and become the v.p of Peter obi....

That's the only way he can get relevant.....

Meanwhile, Bala Mohammed came to his house to console him....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by chrisxxx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
[sub][/sub]Una think say uns dey do Wike. Umahi, Obi and now Bala have all visited Wike. Wike has got nothing now to lose as Tinubu all seek for his friendly. Wike has to enter a bargain with especially Obi and Tinubu. Obi will win a substantial vote in Rivers State. Pallying again with Obi will play role to reconcile Wike and IPOB and Igbos. This will cause igbos to vote PDP governors and Obi president.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Frigga13: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Them dey go console Wike ...

If not for politics.. and everyone need to be carried along..

Wike can defect to Apc .. to avoid EFcc.. they won’t leave him ..

Already he has lost the trust of Rivers people .. them just the manage am.

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by ChrisP92(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is the biggest SS politician now. But dem say he talks too much, and he cannot be this or that.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by JosephXavier: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
So after PDP had betrayed Wike, what are they going to offer him to motivate him to campaign for them?

Rivers State, like Lagos has played a very important part in Nigerian election over the years with it's population and massive deployment of the states funds in financing of campaign

Wike should take a bold step and join labour party to make a name for himself and realign with Nigerian youths so that he will be remembered for that sake

81 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by FalseProphet1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is now the latest bride in town every groom wants to woo him, but like I prophesied in the former thread which has come to pass, I see wike becoming Obedient.

This I have seen.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by adioolayi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike. ...the new bride ..Get him to your party and your 2023 chances will receive some sort of boom grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by dadavivo: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike house in Abuja is now like a visiting day hostel for Atiku messengers that want Wike to at least say congratulations to Okowa since his been humiliated by PDP

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by adaxme(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
g
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is already 70 percent in Labour party

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
Too late, the ship don set sail.
Obey or be left behind in old useless Nigeria.
We moving to new nation. Una like am or not. Wastage must stop.

12 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Klington: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
He's going to be OBIdent at the end of the day.

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by 9jahotblog: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike the beautiful new bride stays with Pdp. Infact he’s Pdp in thick and thin. I could remember 2019 governorship Election in Rivers State. Wike the lion of Nigeria delta stays in Pdp.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Kingpele(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wicked illiterates who thinks they are wise..the problem of this nation is south not even the North, how can Atiku a fulani man win election to replace buharia a fulani man..it's very immoral and southern delegates collected money against a southern man..this is a shame but if I were wike ,I will play along with them but on election day I will work against the useless party...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by iscom(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
No problem
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by kenzysmith: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Woke please like leave PDP for lp we need porthacort votes

12 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by emmadejust(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
They are circling the south now because of election ..

Wike should knows his friends & foes of interest ..

Posterity will judge everyone according to their action

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Whisk(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why did the gods forsaken someone?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Fortruth: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
How is this news?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Dikegodspower(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is now in labour party

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Wike is now the latest bride in town every groom wants to woo him, but like I prophesied in the former thread which has come to pass, I see wike becoming Obedient.

This I have seen.
And if your prophesy fails, I will ban you completely for 500 years from nairaland.com grin

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by FalseProphet1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
AngelicBeing:
And if your prophesy fails, I will ban you completely for 500 years from nairaland.com grin
None of my prophesies has ever failed. Goan verify. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by aylipple: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is Rivers Government House currently undergoing some spiritual cleansing or fumigation because this is the second politician visiting Gov. Wike and unlike in the past where photographs of such high profile visitors with the governor are taken inside the GH, both photos released shows they were taken outdoors.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who go visit me bayi

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by iamyemiakins(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Wike is now in labour party
Na labour room he dey, no be only Labour Party grin

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by OluwafuntoAK(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
we are watching sir
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Googledotcom: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is not a fool. PDP will pay for betraying the south.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Jesuschristus: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike will deliver south east and south south for Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group / Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.