Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (65307 Views)

Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Fortruth: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is this going to bring International airport to Igboland, or hospitals, or seaports…..

Before you know it EFCC will quiz him and he will have no one to come to his defense because none of his folks in in the hierarchy or power.

They never learn
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most Humans Mind are so Small & Shallow. This Is Meaningless. Let him enjoy his "ILLUSIONS" why they last. It's a Normal Thing..
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Alawode01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Long life
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Enumerator(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quest7777:
Naira depreciation has made Millionaires common like pure water. We are now talking of Billionaires.
Very soon we'll graduate to Trillionaires then...
By then one loaf of bread will be like 50k. cheesy
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by KosiGee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bikonu what’s the meaning of this ‘High Chief’?

This one is not just high chief but ambassador and a professor.

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by medropoly(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't give a flying f*ck.....

Rastaramsey.. I sent u a private email.. Pls can u DM me via my social media handle or contact me via 08122552097 pls.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by moshino(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Business man and a drug trafficker...

You're the one supplying him the drugs?

Envy, jealousy, hatred will keep you down and depressed as long as you hold on to them.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by beejay85: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK: Chief Kenneth Ifekudu(Agbalanze). Chairman/Ceo, Diamond Leeds Ltd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmyGCsQA1AQ

For his resilience, indomitability, astuteness, integrity and for demonstrating uncommon entrepreneurial sagacity exemplified in the ability to hunt for the best talents, quality job delivery and for representing the business ideals Ndi Igbo stands for as well as his humanity, humility, accessibility and dignity which has earned him the highly coveted Eminent Magazine Man of the Decade, Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu is ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK.

“High achievers are big-picture people. They are able to look into that crystal ball and see things (the goal) that are not there; with the end in mind, they work towards that end one step at a time”- Anonymous.

Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu (Agbalanze Ezeonyekachukwu), was born on 6th of April 1979 into the family of late Chief & Lolo Paul A. Ifekudu (Ezeonykachukwu) of Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

His father was an accountant while his mother was a headmistress so he grew up knowing the value of education; as well as the need for discipline. To him, his father’s disciplinary actions resulted to the man he is today and that is why he continues to idealize and idolize him.

He attended Patrick Okolo Primary School, Odoakpu, Onitsha and proceeded to Our Lady’s Secondary School where he obtained his SSCE in 1996. He attended Federal Polytechnic Auchi and bagged OND in Business Administration graduating top of his class in 1999. To satisfy his unquenchable appetite for education, he proceeded to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in 2003 where again he proved his mettle as an excellent student coming out with Second class upper degree in Marketing. Not spent, he moved on and acquired Master’s degree in Business Administration at Enugu State Business School. According to him, the two disciplines rubbed off on the businessman he is today, affirming that studying them remained the best thing that has happened to his career.

A determined man is unstoppable, even though Agbalanze’s childhood dream was to study Law but was redirected to study Business Administration by his father, he never jettisoned that dream and today, despite his busy schedule, he is currently studying Law at Baze University, Abuja to fulfill that age-long ambition of wanting to be one of the best lawyers in this part of the world.

Agbalanze founded Diamond Leeds Limited, an A-list construction company and other top rated companies. The Diamond Leeds is a reference point in construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and sinking of boreholes, etc. The idea of Diamond Leeds was birthed during his brief stint in the banking profession, taking a cue from his clients who are contractors; he developed passion and joined the business. His marketing skills gave him an advantage and positioned him well in the industry which is highly competitive and capital intensive. Today, he is a champion in the industry where many have already given up.

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu is equally a philanthropist of note and has used God’s given resources to advance the course of humanity. He believes in Timothy Pina’s opinion that Philanthropy is not about money; it’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help.

Agbalanze is a man ahead of his time; his achievements will make you think he has been around for ages. His exploits in business, character, the excellence he represents, his groveling humility and the depth of his humanity are few of the reasons for this deservedly MAN OF THE DECADE AWARD by Eminent Magazine.

He is happily married to Lolo Chioma Emmanuella Ifekudu with whom he has 4 wonderful Children, 2 boys and 2 girls.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/
When I saw that he came from Ozobulu....what came to my mind was the massacre of worshippers in a church a few years back due to drug deals...and nothing happened
.I stopped reading
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by sangresan(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK: Chief Kenneth Ifekudu(Agbalanze). Chairman/Ceo, Diamond Leeds Ltd

For his resilience, indomitability, astuteness, integrity and for demonstrating uncommon entrepreneurial sagacity exemplified in the ability to hunt for the best talents, quality job delivery and for representing the business ideals Ndi Igbo stands for as well as his humanity, humility, accessibility and dignity which has earned him the highly coveted Eminent Magazine Man of the Decade, Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu is ANAMBRA PERSON OF THE WEEK.

“High achievers are big-picture people. They are able to look into that crystal ball and see things (the goal) that are not there; with the end in mind, they work towards that end one step at a time”- Anonymous.

Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu (Agbalanze Ezeonyekachukwu), was born on 6th of April 1979 into the family of late Chief & Lolo Paul A. Ifekudu (Ezeonykachukwu) of Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

His father was an accountant while his mother was a headmistress so he grew up knowing the value of education; as well as the need for discipline. To him, his father’s disciplinary actions resulted to the man he is today and that is why he continues to idealize and idolize him.

He attended Patrick Okolo Primary School, Odoakpu, Onitsha and proceeded to Our Lady’s Secondary School where he obtained his SSCE in 1996. He attended Federal Polytechnic Auchi and bagged OND in Business Administration graduating top of his class in 1999. To satisfy his unquenchable appetite for education, he proceeded to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in 2003 where again he proved his mettle as an excellent student coming out with Second class upper degree in Marketing. Not spent, he moved on and acquired Master’s degree in Business Administration at Enugu State Business School. According to him, the two disciplines rubbed off on the businessman he is today, affirming that studying them remained the best thing that has happened to his career.

A determined man is unstoppable, even though Agbalanze’s childhood dream was to study Law but was redirected to study Business Administration by his father, he never jettisoned that dream and today, despite his busy schedule, he is currently studying Law at Baze University, Abuja to fulfill that age-long ambition of wanting to be one of the best lawyers in this part of the world.

Agbalanze founded Diamond Leeds Limited, an A-list construction company and other top rated companies. The Diamond Leeds is a reference point in construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and sinking of boreholes, etc. The idea of Diamond Leeds was birthed during his brief stint in the banking profession, taking a cue from his clients who are contractors; he developed passion and joined the business. His marketing skills gave him an advantage and positioned him well in the industry which is highly competitive and capital intensive. Today, he is a champion in the industry where many have already given up.

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu is equally a philanthropist of note and has used God’s given resources to advance the course of humanity. He believes in Timothy Pina’s opinion that Philanthropy is not about money; it’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help.

Agbalanze is a man ahead of his time; his achievements will make you think he has been around for ages. His exploits in business, character, the excellence he represents, his groveling humility and the depth of his humanity are few of the reasons for this deservedly MAN OF THE DECADE AWARD by Eminent Magazine.

He is happily married to Lolo Chioma Emmanuella Ifekudu with whom he has 4 wonderful Children, 2 boys and 2 girls.

Everybody is a billionaire in Igboland.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by GUNITGuy: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
I just watched Henry Ford life ....I could learn alot but from this one it's just an information for me to know he exist haven't learn anything

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Coly2012(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
More
. Seeing the pic of chief chigozie Nwolisa on that magazine made me laugh in China,... After all your money and titles waiting your family gain from you... Stupid selfish people that don't remember there family but goes out to bring heaven to earth for others.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anambra Hmmmmm. I don't admire billonare from that region.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by highness25(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
StoriesUpdate:

Wetin in de work? Because I no fit read these plenty things
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Francis88095(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I can see that you hate the good people of Ozubulu ?
Bullpenn11:
LET THIS MAN HERE WHO IS ALREADY BEING LINKED TO NARCOTICS TRADE AS HIS BEGINNINGS START ADVERTISING HIMSELF HERE
OZOBULU IN ANAMBRA IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF INTERNATIONAL, ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA BASED DRUG BARONS, AND THE

MAJORITY OF CORPSES BROUGHT BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO OZOBULU ARE OF YOUNG BOYS AND MEN WHO HAVE TAKEN A HIT FROM RIVAL DRUG GANGS.

D SAME OZOBULU WAS THE VILLAGE WHERE 25 WORSHIPERS OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH WERE KILLED AT MORNING MASS WHEN DRUG HITMEN BURST INTO THE CHURCH IN SEARCH OF ONE NOTORIOUS DRUG LORD CALLED BISHOP, A NATIVE OF OZOBULU WHO USED DRUG MONEY TO BUILD THAT CHURCH IN HIS VILLAGE. HE HAD RETURNED FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON HOLIDAYS BUT GOTA HINT AND ESCAPED BEFORE THE DRUG HITMEN COULD GET TO HIM. THEY ENDED UP GUNNING DOWN ‘BISHOP’’s FATHER AND COUSIN WHO WERE IN THAT CHURCH DOWN IN COLD BLOOD.

THIS MONEY BOYS WHO CANNOT GIVE LEGITIMATE AND BELIEVABLE EXPLANATION ABOUT THEIR SUDDEN WEALTH SHOULD REMAIN IN D SHADOW FOR THEIR OWN SAKE INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR ALL THIS SO CALLED PR AGENTS LIKE ALEXREPORTS TO BE UNDULY EXPOSING THEM TO EFCC INTEREST IN D NAME OF PROMOTION.
LET THEM TAKE CUE FROM OBI CUBANA EXPERIENCE.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by messiah(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm sure he's confident in the fortune he spends on security. Otherwise, free advert for kidnappers. grin

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Francis88095(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I can see that you hate the good people of Ozubulu ?
Bullpenn11:
LET THIS MAN HERE WHO IS ALREADY BEING LINKED TO NARCOTICS TRADE AS HIS BEGINNINGS START ADVERTISING HIMSELF HERE
OZOBULU IN ANAMBRA IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF INTERNATIONAL, ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA BASED DRUG BARONS, AND THE

MAJORITY OF CORPSES BROUGHT BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO OZOBULU ARE OF YOUNG BOYS AND MEN WHO HAVE TAKEN A HIT FROM RIVAL DRUG GANGS.

D SAME OZOBULU WAS THE VILLAGE WHERE 25 WORSHIPERS OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH WERE KILLED AT MORNING MASS WHEN DRUG HITMEN BURST INTO THE CHURCH IN SEARCH OF ONE NOTORIOUS DRUG LORD CALLED BISHOP, A NATIVE OF OZOBULU WHO USED DRUG MONEY TO BUILD THAT CHURCH IN HIS VILLAGE. HE HAD RETURNED FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON HOLIDAYS BUT GOTA HINT AND ESCAPED BEFORE THE DRUG HITMEN COULD GET TO HIM. THEY ENDED UP GUNNING DOWN ‘BISHOP’’s FATHER AND COUSIN WHO WERE IN THAT CHURCH DOWN IN COLD BLOOD.

THIS MONEY BOYS WHO CANNOT GIVE LEGITIMATE AND BELIEVABLE EXPLANATION ABOUT THEIR SUDDEN WEALTH SHOULD REMAIN IN D SHADOW FOR THEIR OWN SAKE INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR ALL THIS SO CALLED PR AGENTS LIKE ALEXREPORTS TO BE UNDULY EXPOSING THEM TO EFCC INTEREST IN D NAME OF PROMOTION.
LET THEM TAKE CUE FROM OBI CUBANA EXPERIENCE.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Asour: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great.
Godspeed.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by od501: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't give a flying f*ck....

This niggarr's work no fit pass Yahoo or drug-pushing....

That's what anambra guys are good for.....

Modified: I hear say he get construction company..... I guess that's where he cleans hi money....
It's normal sha

Me sef get gas and POS shop wey I dey use clean my Yahoo money....

Go and drink water sir.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Asour: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
dollynnn:
Anambra and billionaires who keep low profiles are like 5&6

True. But not everyone who you don't know keeps a low profile though. Those that know them know them.

E.g. Just this Monday I got to know of a US rapper called NLE Choppa. While I hadn't heard of him before, he had 1bn + views on YouTube already.
Possibly because I am not fan of his.

Godspeed to him though.

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
interesting...
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by VirileNelly2420: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
decatalyst:
I love that Range Rover!

Black and elegant!
D thin b like black Beast
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by bizhop01: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eze ego stingy man
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Joeyfizzo: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
Nnukwu nwoke. I love Anambra guys. So hardworking and resilient but unfortunately I hardly make them my friends because they .....
.....are drug dealers and scammers
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Joeyfizzo: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2022
highness25:
Wetin in de work? Because I no fit read these plenty things
him say e get construction company wey Dem dey call Diamond Leeds ...and e get Masters degree and e still dey study Law for Baze University wey dey for Abuja.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by sukar886: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Business man and a drug trafficker...

Envy go kee u, what about tinubu ur broda
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Edugist4u: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2022
I love this picture. God bless me and my hustle. Make my dream come true good GOD
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by highness25(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
him say e get construction company wey Dem dey call Diamond Leeds ...and e get Masters degree and e still dey study Law for Baze University wey dey for Abuja.
Just like that, e turn billionaire? Plenty people get all these yet Dem never blow abi God de select billionaires?
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Joshua12345(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2022
I really admire Billionaires because I strongly believe that soon my farm will make me a Billionaire.God bless all the Billionaires in the world.
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Scholes007(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
IbileIfe:
Everyone with about US$5million in the bank is a Billionaire in Nigeria.
I don't think you have that much, do you??
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by lailo: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
There is no clean billionaire anywhere especially Nigeria. Some shady deals might have gone underground. Linda Ikeji is an example grin
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by kaylenmccarty58(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2023

How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52