Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! (41375 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
meobizy:
If I didn't think of them first I wouldn't birth them in the first place. Life is a lot easier without children. Deciding to birth offspring is a choice in the modern world.
Alright that is your choice and I believe you know what's best for you and your kids... Goodluck cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by PumpumPrince: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
meobizy:
Honestly, I don't care for child spacing because the quicker the children grow to make theirs, the quicker time comes to retirement. Three children every year at the age of forty plus twenty-one years of child care equals my retirement from raising them at the age of sixty-three.

WOW..So u hav a 21 year old children & u r 63years old...corrrect?? (no ooofencse) angry
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Malachite: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
TOP 5: 1. China �� (1.44 Billion) 2. India �� (1.40 Billion) 3. USA �� (334 Million) 4. Indonesia �� (277 Million) 5. Pakistan �� (227 Million)

Top 5 most populated countries 2022 by Population Pyramid: 1. China: 1,448,471,403 2. India: 1,406,631,781 3. United States: 334,805,268 4. Indonesia: 279,134,505 5. Pakistan: 229,488,995.

India’s Population and Whole Africa Population is almost same�. Africa’s Area is way more larger than India’s Area..... 17.77% (India’s) > 17.3% (Whole Africa’]

A high population provides a large market for goods and services within a given country.
It also encourages a high level of innovation and invention as people try to look for survival in a competitive environment.
It encourages increased agricultural output as people try to produce enough food for their own survival

look how powerful the top 5 countries are becoming or have become. they have clout and are a force to recon with.
No black population can come near.

Ibos should try and outbreed other tribes to become the largest tribe in Nigeria for economic control, let Yoruba and other tribes women. keep taking birth control.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by swissgoldenpro2: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is quite true

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Haha how are also sure that I won't buy that boli for 5k under Obi Pandora's regime...Look I just wish the best wins! We will all agitate for our various candidates but accept our fate if he wins or not!
Yea...You are right tho... whomever wins should just do the needful
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Omoslim26: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most of this women,ehn there quarrel with sense be like fire and fuel own undecided
You go see woman back pikin dey hawk groundnut,you go dey pity am without knowing se the only thing wey dey her head na to do quick go house go spread leg wide open collect knacking from yeye man wey no fit even get work,to even take care of himself na war,not to talk of taking care of another person.
You born 1,2,3,4 your sense no tell you se make you press stop angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by vickydevoka(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol grin this is the best decision...Can you imagine, giving birth without enough funds, people get mind sha!
My elder brother went mad. You n Ur husband no Sabi hustle go de born. I tell her leave internet business enter street like my cousin way get 4 kids, buh she n her husband na Hustlers. If u knw say u no Sabi hustle just born 1 or 2, especially if u be teacher. Make u no go kill yourself
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Men are actually de problem. Why will you br releasing in her web I knw what's on stack
More reason couples has to discuss this over before marriage...but poor men loves sex and give birth to babies like dogs, and they keep asking God the rhetorical question "why is my own different"

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Idaytesj29(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Omo... I swear, no jokes oO grin Age wise, the man should be 12years older, So I'm very certain she has no say, other than to open the gate of heaven for my manchi to pass through even though its against her wish...!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by vickydevoka(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
More reason couples has to discuss this over before marriage...but poor men loves sex and give birth to babies like dogs, and they keep asking God the rhetorical question "why is my own different"
But y. Suffering de ladies. Lady running around for money to pay everything. Omo I no de get married poor female friends as friend. In fact if u poor a gal I run bcus Ur billing format go pass Yahoo boys own
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Beautyblac(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
I guess op is not married. Things happen, some children come as a result of what some people called mistake, which I believe is Gods plan. You definitely can’t be careful enough as a married man or woman especial with your partner. Who does not love spacing. Those women who gives birth every year, do you think they enjoy it. But then, somehow, it’s good to get done with childbirth early enough and face your career,raise them while you’re still young and strong. Raising a child no be Moimoi

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Yea...You are right tho... whomever wins should just do the needful
Yeah that's it! Stay positive and get used to seeing in politics section wink grin
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

My elder brother went mad. You n Ur husband no Sabi hustle go de born. I tell her leave internet business enter street like my cousin way get 4 kids, buh she n her husband na Hustlers. If u knw say u no Sabi hustle just born 1 or 2, especially if u be teacher. Make u no go kill yourself
Seriously all this will make you mad at them seeing how they are not helping themselves by giving birth to many! Chai it is well o

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoslim26:
Most of this women,ehn there quarrel with sense be like fire and fuel own undecided
You go see woman back pikin dey hawk groundnut,you go dey pity am without knowing se the only thing wey dey her head na to do quick go house go spread leg wide open collect knacking from yeye man wey no fit even get work,to even take care of himself na war,not to talk of taking care of another person.
You born 1,2,3,4 your sense no tell you se make you press stop angry angry
If the federal government wants to defeat poverty in Nigeria, they ought to fight it from the grassroots by putting a measures for child bearing...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah that's it! Stay positive and get used to seeing in politics section wink grin
Lol... grin
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by vickydevoka(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously all this will make you mad at them seeing how they are not helping themselves by giving birth to many! Chai it is well o
Me n my brothers block them. At least for 2 years. Na de husband we de see how en wan do. Since him say make borrow give am 1 million make him do business, dem give am 500k to add to watin him get, now watin we de hear be say de goods de sea since January, say him nter importation. Money way don finish since...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

But y. Suffering de ladies. Lady running around for money to pay everything. Omo I no de get married poor female friends as friend. In fact if u poor a gal I run bcus Ur billing format go pass Yahoo boys own
No joy... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by vickydevoka(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
No joy... grin grin
9ja hard. Europe hard buh no be for food, cloth n school.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Malachite: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
If the federal government wants to defeat poverty in Nigeria, they ought to fight it from the grassroots by putting a measures for child bearing...

not true you cannot defeat poverty, even so called rich countries have people living in poverty. less population breeds lazy, slow people without imagination and competitive spirit.

Top 5 most populated countries 2022 by Population Pyramid: 1. China: 1,448,471,403 2. India: 1,406,631,781 3. United States: 334,805,268 4. Indonesia: 279,134,505 5. Pakistan: 229,488,995.

India’s Population and Whole Africa Population is almost same�. Africa’s Area is way more larger than India’s Area..... 17.77% (India’s) > 17.3% (Whole Africa’]

look how powerful the top 5 countries are becoming or have become. they have clout and are a force to recon with.

Ibos should try and outbreed other tribes to become the largest tribe in Nigeria for economic control, let Yoruba and other tribes women. keep taking birth control.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by fisayodayo: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
From the same woman??
Yes.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Mamalistic5: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
It happens more to the poorer, less educated Nigerians. The man is idle so he uses frequent sex to pacify himself and the woman is so busy and stressed to take care of her body or prevent pregnancy. Na condition cause am

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Whobedatte(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly , you hardly see me help families who have more than three children.
I have only one and trying to fix my life and break the chain of poverty , my daughter is just 2 years and you who needs help have 3 children and above
Gaskiya! I hardly render such help unless it is health issue sha
Me wey get one for now , I no get sense abi
A family will be living in a one room apartment , children will not be well fed and not attend good schools , instead of how to think of bettering their lives , na to born to raise football team na em remain abi
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by fisayodayo: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros what is your problem...pls leave this thread if you can't contribute positively Instead of all this hypocrisy! Are we oyibos? And how else do you expect me to present the issues?
You’re the hypocrite
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Gospel2Day: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol yeah even some educated people and truly religious people too get wahala abeg! Why she go dey look you with bad eye becos you wan buy condom, even wen she is a registered nurse, SMH

Bros you sure say no be everyday you dey buy condom? Maybe your fornication don dey too much grin grin

You do not need condom to space your children well.
I noticed in the Bible that the age gap between Miriam, Aaron and Moses was 3 years each.
They're all children of same parents. Their mother was Jochebed.
There was no condom at the time they lived.
But they had more sense and self control than we 'civilized' educated and sophisticated moderns do.
Biologically, the lifespan of a female egg is 24-48 hours, unless she ovulates twice from both sides of her fallopian tubes at different times.
Her period occupies some 5-7 days.
She and her husband should be able to calculate her safe period in a month and limit their intimate moments to her safe period. Simple.
If self control is too difficult for you, sleep in different rooms during her unsafe period.
If people who lived thousands of years ago regulated the births of their children, we have no business having too many children now that overpopulation is a global problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Me n my brothers block them. At least for 2 years. Na de husband we de see how en wan do. Since him say make borrow give am 1 million make him do business, dem give am 500k to add to watin him get, now watin we de hear be say de goods de sea since January, say him nter importation. Money way don finish since...
Arrh wahala , abeg make una face una own immediate family! Una don try for am...make he continue to dey carry him burden alone cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by CaptainFM1: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
This Nigeria economy no allow for such spacing especially when couples married late due to financial conditions.

The same way you did your analysis is the way many did too. They imagine that if baby formula would tripple in two years, why can't I just feed two or even three together now that I can barely afford the price.

Education: Now that schools change textbooks very frequently..., What if Stephanie use the text books James used last year.

Age: Like I said many are marrying late now, So, the natural thinking is "time has gone already, so "no time to check time".

Poverty: Like they say, the only source of enjoyment a poor man has is his wife. An average poor man fired down with his wife every seconds just to feel that moment of enjoyment. A rich man would probably go somewhere else to ease himself. Perharps hangout with friends and drink

Societal Pressure: I personally hate it when people ask..."How many children do you have now". In this social media world, we seem to live in competition with one another.

Trust: I have a friend that has 5 kids in the space of 6years. When I asked him why the rush?....He said because his wife is extremely beautiful and no man would "toast" her if she's continuously loaded because they would evidently see that she's off the market. In any case, after 5kids, the enticing and enchanting figure would have disappeared.
Just imagine his reasoning! The lady fine die true true though!

I have so much to enumerate why people are no longer spacing child bearing again. But that's not to say the point you listed isn't important too.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by domido(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
I used to think this way too until I was opportuned to be with female who married late. When as a female you marry late you will want to do all quickly before menopause set in. Not Every time they wish to do it that way.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
fisayodayo:

Yes.
bros bros...!! Meaning the guy became a father at the age of 15...!! Hmmm...
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Natbrowny:

Both graduates. I have to realize say sense no be because u get certificate.

Just imagine say i go pharmacy to buy condoms, the seller who happens to be a registered nurse dey look me one kain all coz of her religious BS. Isnt she supposed to be happy that I'm tryna protect mysef frm infections and getting a lady pregnant when not needed now.

Some people ehn. The couple wey i explain above too na religion things.

I know a couple like that too as per religious tins. They have about 6 now. I just wonder when I see this woman...always pregnant. Husband is a keke rider. I guess they will keep reproducing till they she reaches menopause because it seems their faith is against family planning.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by CaptainFM1: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Malachite:

TOP 5: 1. China �� (1.44 Billion) 2. India �� (1.40 Billion) 3. USA �� (334 Million) 4. Indonesia �� (277 Million) 5. Pakistan �� (227 Million)

A high population provides a large market for goods and services within a given country.
It also encourages a high level of innovation and invention as people try to look for survival in a competitive environment.
It encourages increased agricultural output as people try to produce enough food for their own survival

If dem like make each family give birth to 500 pikins or chickens, na still inside that geographic 5 states they belong. They will never get the 6th state like other regions and will perpetually remains the dot in the circle.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by chukwugoziegi: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian men don't believe in vasectomies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.