Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! (41510 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by DivineJo: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
I just want to urge our upcoming parents, new couples and singles hoping to get married someday and give birth to please practice a good child spacing of atleast 2-4years age gap, it has a lot of benefits and also give you time to take care of the child properly and also allowing the mothers body rest and become stronger in preparation for another child
Thanks for reading!

[/quote]
Abeg allow people live their life the way they want to... There are many circumstances that can warrant such, imagine a person who tried to conceive for years and last last God answer her, and after 7 Month or 1 year another belle enter , make she abort abi?....it's their body you have no right over what happens there...periodt.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Slynation(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Malachite:

so the children God bless them with are according to you are dogs. if a white person were to say Africans breed like dogs you will be angry.
Since you want to deal with assumptions...So the kids who end up becoming armed robbers, kidnappers, Boko haram etc causing menace to the society where all blessings from God right??
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2022
DivineJo:

I just want to urge our upcoming parents, new couples and singles hoping to get married someday and give birth to please practice a good child spacing of atleast 2-4years age gap, it has a lot of benefits and also give you time to take care of the child properly and also allowing the mothers body rest and become stronger in preparation for another child
Thanks for reading!

Abeg allow people live their life the way they want to... There are many circumstances that can warrant such, imagine a person who tried to conceive for years and last last God answer her, and after 7 Month or 1 year another belle enter , make she abort abi?....it's their body you have no right over what happens there...periodt.

Oga, it is just an advise from me to sensible people who will take it not dumb folks like you! I did not hold anyone from living their lives...I am not even attacking those with issues like last pregnancy that you have mentioned in your comments! So pls be logical
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
The era of good spacing is over, please.

Unless you marry in your early 20s (21-24 years), I would not advise any woman to practice any spacing.

For someone who's just getting married at 33 or 35, this advice may cost you a lot of money and get you depressed.

Our mothers got married early so it was reasonable for them to adopt spacing. With excessive use of pills and late marriage in this dispensation, it will be very irresponsible for anyone to deliberately waste his or her time.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by africanboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
I have just a year gap between my boys and we are fine. The message isn't about spacing but your family planning.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Anfieldboss: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Dearlord:

Are you supporting or opposing the motion?

If a lady married so early that should tell you that there is fingers of poverty which is equivalent to illiteracy within.
But, if she married so late, be rest assured that she must be educated and wealthy to take care of any numbers of children she feels to bred at any interval.

My brother look around you, there are matured single ladies in their late thirties that are not wealthy. I am not supporting having children without spacing, I only pointed that some factors that could make people not to space their kids.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Iuf fail you grin cheesy there is nothing like iuf as a means of family planning grin

Oyibo people that have been using different family planning for ages, it didn't fail them, it is we it will now fail

No family planning method is 100% fail-proof. There can fail you at any time.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by ramaju: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:
What about those that family planning failed them?
. They failed family planning. They lack discipline. You can't be humping or be humped like fowl without without timming or protection and expect no babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Romanoff(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
ramaju:
. They failed family planning. They lack discipline. You can't be humping or be humped like fowl without without timming or protection and expect no babies.

Do you know what family planning is?
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Mrsserene: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
I think this kind of people have easy pregnancy � and fast easy labour
Mek them labour for 24 hours and see if they don't rest for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by ramaju: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:

Do you know what family planning is?
. I guess you are about to tell me.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Romanoff(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2022
ramaju:
. I guess you are about to tell me.

I think you should research yourself.

There are various forms of family planning and either could fail.

So please, do your research.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by ramaju: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:

I think you should research yourself.

There are various forms of family planning and either could fail.

So please, do your research.
. So says family planning guru. Learn to read between lines and have a well planned good day.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by fitinwell: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:
What about those that family planning failed them?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by lagosrd: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
1Sharon:

They used fertility treatments.

Twins (monozygotic) and triplets especially do not just happen by chance.

They didn't use anything ooooo
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Mrsserene:
I think this kind of people have easy pregnancy � and fast easy labour
Mek them labour for 24 hours and see if they don't rest for 8 years
Haha that's true most of them give birth without stress, infact some will deliver on their own at home!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Romanoff(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
ramaju:
. So says family planning guru. Learn to read between lines and have a well planned good day.

Just do the research so you can contribute to such topics knowledgeably in the future.

Have a well planned future.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Dearlord(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anfieldboss:

My brother look around you, there are matured single ladies in their late thirties that are not wealthy. I am not supporting having children without spacing, I only pointed that some factors that could make people not to space their kids.

I won't like to shake the table on those poor and old unmarried ladies maka ndi winchi winchi
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Mikeiron78(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
There are multiple factors that contribute to this; Education, poverty, access to contraceptives, awareness, family background, joblessness, and other factors. Some, you can't help and some can be alleviated.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
As in the thing tire me, there's this lady in our church who married thesame year with us she had five children it took mockery from church members during her fifth child dedication that made her to go for family planning, no spacing, my first child is nine plus, the second six plus and my last child just clocked three years and we had locked up, if not that family planning failed me it would have been just my two girls, but I have no regrets though cos the third child came as a boy.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by armyofone(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
1Sharon:

It doesn't break, they're lying.

They believe in taking/giving raw dick and then turning around to make excuses.

Look at the stretch capacity:

Full cover Nigerian are scared to use

grin grin

Having children all over the place like rabbit!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by armyofone(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Acidosis:
The era of good spacing is over, please.

Unless you marry in your early 20s (21-24 years), I would not advise any woman to practice any spacing.

For someone who's just getting married at 33 or 35, this advice may cost you a lot of money and get you depressed.

Our mothers got married early so it was reasonable for them to adopt spacing. With excessive use of pills and late marriage in this dispensation, it will be very irresponsible for anyone to deliberately waste his or her time.

Then they should just have few children. If you are late starter, have 1 or 2.

Our grandmothers/mothers didn't adopt spacing - they were the super breeders.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by armyofone(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
1Sharon:

It doesn't break, they're lying.

They believe in taking/giving raw dick and then turning around to make excuses.

Look at the stretch capacity:

Great container and beautiful trapper cheesy

grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Idaytesj29(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Karleb:

2 years spacing and you are giving advice. undecided

Yes, I am a govt worker. Before my retirement, all my kids must have a Masters degree already and be gainfully employed. I don't want to be using pension to pay for Jamb and WAEC. So, 2 years is good spacing for me. I am done with child bearing, na you remain. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by 1Sharon(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
lagosrd:

They didn't use anything ooooo

Like the couples that give testimony in church that "God" was responsible for their fruit of the womb, meanwhile it was fertility treatments.

The couple in your story too, will not admit.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Karleb(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes, I am a govt worker. Before my retirement, all my kids must have a Masters degree already and be gainfully employed. I don't want to be using pension to pay for Jamb and WAEC. So, 2 years is good spacing for me. I am done with child bearing, na you remain. grin

I don’t know what is wrong with you government workers and the "I don't want to use my pension to pay my children school fees".

My mother works for the government and uses that same line whenever number of children and spacing comes up.

For what it's worth, my dad is a retiree and he makes more now than when he was in service. If not for inflation, he suppose dey enjoy now.

2 years is very bad. That's 3 kids in 6 years. The minimum should be 4 years.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Idaytesj29(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Karleb:

I don’t know what is wrong with you government workers and the "I don't want to use my pension to pay my children school fees".

My mother works for the government and uses that same line whenever number of children and spacing comes up.

For what it's worth, my dad is a retiree and he makes more now than when he was in service. If not for inflation, he suppose dey enjoy now.

2 years is very bad. That's 3 kids in 6 years. The minimum should be 4 years.

So, with the inflation and the peanut your Dad is collecting, you want him to still be feeding children and paying fees? Even what you think he is making that makes him better than when he was employed will have no impact if he has mouths to feed. Or using Grey hair to drive children to kindergarten.

4 years for you. I have no problem with your personal life formula. I don't understand your problem with what works for me or other people. Life has no absolute formulae. Wait till you get to this level and come and tell us about you four years spacing. Let's assume your would be spouse, your mum or inlaws will let you or not pressure your wife if she agrees to that.

Always try to understand from other angles. Intelligence is not one way traffic. And I plan to keep this to myself, but let me say it so that you will know that even your theory may not work for you or everyone else. My own spouse had a not too common condition where a woman start menstruation early and expect menopause early too. For that reason, it works for us as a family. We are not asking you to adopt 2 years. Do what's good for you, or what nature allows you in some cases. Talk is cheap, marry first and come back. Peace
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Karleb(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

So, with the inflation and the peanut your Dad is collecting, you want him to still be feeding children and paying fees? Even what you think he is making that makes him better than when he was employed will have no impact if he has mouths to feed. Or using Grey hair to drive children to kindergarten.

4 years for you. I have no problem with your personal life formula. I don't understand your problem with what works for me or other people. Life has no absolute formulae. Wait till you get to this level and come and tell us about you four years spacing. Let's assume your would be spouse, your mum or inlaws will let you or pressure your wife even if she agrees to that.

Always try to understand from other angles. Intelligence is not one way traffic. And I plan to keep this to myself, but let me say it so that you will know that even your theory may not work for you or everyone else. My own spouse had a not too common condition where a woman start menstruation early and expect menopause early too. For that reason, it works for us as a family. We are not asking you to adopt 2 years. Do what's good for you, or what nature allows you in some cases. Talk is cheap, marry first and come back. Peace

My dad served the government for approximately 35 years and he makes more than when he was in service now and you still call that peanuts? undecided

People who have 6 kids in 5 years will still present a sensible excuse anyways.

Nigerians can never change.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Idaytesj29(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Karleb:

My dad served the government for approximately 35 years and he makes more than when he was in service now and you still call that peanuts? undecided

People who have 6 kids in 5 years will still present a sensible excuse anyways.

Nigerians can never change.

Including you, you can even help the nation by going celibate and not marry at all. It will fill in the various gaps.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by Karleb(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Including you, you can even help the nation by going celibate and not marry at all. It will fill in the various gaps.

I'm not the average Nigerian and I am not attacking you. If you feel attacked then I'm sorry.

I'm just saying, when it comes to child spacing, you are not qualified to give advice.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by lagosrd: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Like the couples that give testimony in church that "God" was responsible for their fruit of the womb, meanwhile it was fertility treatments.

The couple in your story too, will not admit.

He is someone I know very well. Fertility foe what gain now. This one na mallam. Mallam dey use fertility and he himself na fertilizer
Re: Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
lagosrd:

He is someone I know very well. Fertility foe what gain now. This one na mallam. Mallam dey use fertility and he himself na fertilizer

What do you mean for what gain? To have children of course!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bathing A New Born Baby. . . / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.