Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) (53267 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by Boogyman557: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Ochibaisik:

You have made a good comment but it is mixed with a negative one bro.Do you know that you would be accountable for the influences your words had caused.
Holly Gram cool influence.. How bross

WTF MAN!
Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by deebrownneymar: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by Stevo35: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool What I can see as a Ganja Planter, u can dream to SEE!

He was supposed to die in a car accident with dat car sooner or later but God decided to switch his life wit the car..

Most of u don't know what is going on in the SPIRITUAL, una just de live life as una see..

some people are living DEAD, them don kill dem since for SPIRITUAL but waiting for the physical death to hit Dem..

Sometimes I come out around 1am to 2am to SMOKE WEED and na only me know waiting I de see by that time of the night..

Make I know talk much..

Oga thank God for ur life and more cars will come ur way..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin. Bomboclat

Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by siddique07: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Village people I hail o cheesy
Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by Maforgreats(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
While I believe in spiritual things, we can't always assume everything to be so, he couldn't have been inside, cuz he obviously parked it somewhere and was not driving at that moment, and people are all saying it was meant to take his live. Things dey happen but not everything abeg
Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
pussyahnie:

Delta

Do you still remember
Re: Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) by Lingudy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shit.. hard luck

Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja / Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / Why Do We Call These Buses “luxurious Buses”? (PHOTOS)