Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof (35206 Views)

Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes / Reactions As Germany Minister Visited Borno With Her Private Security Personnel / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Frigga13: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheGift:

The only part of your post I don’t get is

“Power to the People
North 2023”

The same North who’s leaders have disempowered their people?

The same North with the highest number of poverty stricken people?

The same North with the highest percentage of illiterate people?

The same North that has led the country to its worst economic state since the early 1980s?

The same north through which the security of the country has degenerated to near Syrian and Afghanistan levels?

Surely, you must be referring to another North, like Northern Ireland or the one in Game of thrones . SMH

A lot you won’t understand

No need to write

Thank you
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by valopotosky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos prefer emotional outbursts over logical reasoning n that’s y the buhari they call foolish could tame their wisest nnamdi kanu
Bro, we due respect, plz seize from this ur quick generalization without prove against country me. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Can't u make ur point without casting aspersions.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by eddyline(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
dway2life:
Massive relocation due to Boko Haram, one of the state with high number of illiteracy, poverty..what do they know about the internet and not to talk about registering in the inec Portal..

Is there something you guys are not telling us?
The way you put it, have you ever been to Borno state? It is not as the picture you see in the media. These guys are enlightened when it comes to politics, everyone of them turn out to vote. Yes it is true that Boko Haram may be devastating the villages but this has made them relocate to the township and that has made it even easier to register. I say these because am based in Maiduguri. By the way, hope you have registered for your PVC?
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by pacespot(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

online PVC registration is just booking an appointment you still have to go to INEC office for capturing and Biometric abi u don see wu du him Biometric and capturing online himself

Didn't you do your face photograph uploading online when you are asked to SMILE in one photograph and the other just your ordinary face
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by rapcy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Biodun556][/quote] This your picture grin grin grin
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by inoki247: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
pacespot:

Didn't you do your face photograph uploading online when you are asked to SMILE in one photograph and the other just your ordinary face

But after doing that you will still go to INEC office dey will recapture you again and du Biometric for you...

Nigeria Wahala no be here Online just dey like awareness to dem all doz online registration no dey always dey useful that's aw dem du NiN too u register online still go dere office to tell them your name your details all over....
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by casualobserver: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:
iykeburuo: For the fact that state like Borno could complete registration on line and physical in a state where we understood the state of insecurity and telecommunication, something is not really adding up. NIGERIA

delemomoduovation: @iykeburuo Pls stop judging from afar. Borno State is very much into technology. When I requested for applications for the Ovation Palliatives of N5,000 per lucky winner, Borno returned the largest applications of nearly 8,000 applicants closely followed by Bauchi State...

Dele Momodu must always find a way to sing his own praises in anything he does or says, even when the issue is not about him. See me i am a wonderful guy I shared palliatives
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by HandsomeBlack: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
All the years of insecurity in the state is enough to motivate Borno citizens to troop out to get their PVCs.
But that figure still needs to be investigated in my view.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

This Delemumu no get direction, the man just dey float like water.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Biodun556(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Dele Momodu must always find a way to sing his own praises in anything he does or says, even when the issue is not about him. See me i am a wonderful guy I shared palliatives

Borno state is the only state in Nigeria using electric buses for public transport. And the buses are made in Borno
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by redcliff: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
alsudan:
Davido’s Boy na anywhere him fat belle face

Person just hive you facts. Instead make you attack the message na the messenger you start to dey attack.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Temptee101(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos prefer emotional outbursts over logical reasoning n that’s y the buhari they call foolish could tame their wisest nnamdi kanu

Hope I don't need to remind you where Sunday igboho is from
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by casualobserver: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:

Borno state is the only state in Nigeria using electric buses for public transport. And the buses are made in Borno
my comment was about Dele Momodu managing to make everything about him.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by ridbell01(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
If Zulum happened to be from a part of the country eeeh but they are busy telling us to vote for someone that took the resources to invest in his personal business. They show us a maternity and 2 km of road as achievement in 8 years

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Righteousness02: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:
Borno technologically driven schools show that the citizens are tech savvy and that insecurity does not hinder them
The issue is not all this pictures but their representatives always claim that they are not ripe when we demand technology to move Nigeria forward, Borno resisted electronic transmission, even a Lagos NA member voted No somehow
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by emilo2bad: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Yes ooo... I rather be an Igbo failure than a Yoruba success.

If someone can open his mouth and say Borno has a bigger internet penetration than Lagos, I rather not be part of a people with such demented reasoning
Aboki don't make noise when they are doing their things. A lesson to those shouting go and registered for PVC as it is now that people are registered for PVC, it too late

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Lightorder: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Yes ooo... I rather be an Igbo failure than a Yoruba success.

If someone can open his mouth and say Borno has a bigger internet penetration than Lagos, I rather not be part of a people with such demented reasoning
e tire me o. Some people no Just get sense. Tech savvy my foot !!!!!!
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
An average Southerner, especially Southeasterner or Southsoutherner is so ignorant about the North. All they believe is that the North is one large desolated land with illiterates walking the few available roads.

They believe the single story of the North and then make exaggerated conclusions that are not based on facts.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by chukwuma234: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
someone gave u statistical data based on what happened in his company n u still chose to believe what u want cos it doesn’t tally with what u have in mind

Bro that’s d definition of a closed mind ignorant

How does that sample size equate to borno having a higher internet penetration than southern states. I don't understand why some people hate a certain tribe soo much. 90% of public infrastructure in the SW was built with oil money. You don't hear people from the SS make noise.

https://www.nipc.gov.ng/2022/02/15/nigerias-internet-subscriber-base-surges-by-14-million-to-154-3-million-users-in-q4-2021/

https://www.statista.com/topics/7199/internet-usage-in-nigeria/#topicHeader__wrapper

https://datareportal.com/reports/digital-2022-nigeria
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Righteousness02: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
ridbell01:
If Zulum happened to be from a part of the country eeeh but they are busy telling us to vote for someone that took the resources to invest in his personal business. They show us a maternity and 2 km of road as achievement in 8 years
How come suffering and smiling still makes you think this way
Anambra is a template for other states, this is fact
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by SUNNINO(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Afonja and their eye service talk.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by ridbell01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness02:

How come suffering and smiling still makes you think this way
Anambra is a template for other states, this is fact
template God forbid ..the Anambra you people turned to Dubai but still selling your family houses there to get transport to come to Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by TheGift: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

A lot you won’t understand

No need to write

Thank you

I schooled in the North, have a lot of northern friends there. There is a lot I understand.

Sounds more like you have nothing to write in response to my questions.

Thank you.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by kayperry: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
booblacain:
just curious. Was the Ovation palliative open to all states?

The 8000 applications from Borno Dele is talking about is it compared to amount of applications he received in places like Lagos that have more technology penetrations or only compared to other states in the North?

I ask these questions because the people bringing up these controversies about number of registered voters in Borno are actually basing their arguments by comparing the numbers to other more peaceful and more tech knowledgeable states.

Though I must add that the amount of tech knowledge or penetrations in a state may not always reflect on the amount of people registering, it is mostly determined by the willingness of the people to even register in the first place. So, no matter the amount of tech knowledge, if the people have high voter's apathy in a particular area, there will be less registration there.

To be frank i think dele momodu is right, in the south what we do is just make noise online, once we log off it ends there
who could have believed just 37% of
accredited voters in ekiti came out to vote despite all the Ewarrior noise online, total vote in ekiti is about 500k which is even lesser than what was recorded in the previous election.
The northerners are action prone while we in south, what we are good at is Reacting n Reacting. on election day half of us will be indoor playing Ps 1 or watching movie undecided while the babes will be on xxl shirt dishing orisirishi
some people just collect the pvc incase it becomes a requisite
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by UselessBuhari: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
naija4life247:

I see. So this is why all your brothers are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups while your sisters are all in brothels all over Yoruba land. Or have you ever seen a Yoruba boy selling Gala and La Casera inside Onitsha or Owerri holdups?
They prefer to sell Agbo jedi jedi with dirty clothes
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by deji17: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi will disappoint ibos like ipob did
And like Atiku did. Losers.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Redpillar(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

To be frank i think dele momodu is right, in the south what we do is just make noise online, once we log off it ends there
who could have believed just 37% of
accredited voters in ekiti came out to vote despite all the Ewarrior noise online, total vote in ekiti is about 500k which is even lesser than what was recorded in the previous election.
The northerners are action prone while we in south, what we are good at is Reacting n Reacting. on election day half of us will be indoor playing Ps 1 or watching movie undecided while the babe will be on xxl shirt dishing orisiri.
some people just collect the pvc incase it becomes a requisite

Thank you for agreeing the average Southerner is just a reactor. This includes you. Make so much noise online and bark at everything like a puppy. It is refreshing reading this from you.

I do hope you are not from Ekiti. They are very educated people. Something I am convinced you lack. But if you insist you are educated, I would love to know your alma mater. smiley
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by idu1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
pacespot:

Can you explain at bolded, people getting registered online by NGO? How is it possible to register someone elsewhere when you have to do face capturing online?

He means NGO taking the registration to people's door step. making life easier for themselves up north. No bribery.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by 2elliot: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:

True
Mumu. Imbeciles like you are one good reason why the black man is bottom of the race tree.
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by Dennisbulkan: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I thought that anything that has to do with oyibo is Haram over their, how cum they are now using technology that's Haram?
Cliché
Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by LAFOCUZY: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi will disappoint ibos like ipob did

Stop tribal comment. Most people who support Peter Obi are not igbos

Stop this out dated distraction tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.