Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling (20402 Views)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Had it been there's an umpire (refree) or spectators to witness our symposium, you'll have known how finished are you, yet you know.

grin Who did you finished? You said camel urine can cure your sickness and I asked you if W.H.O supports it but up till now you can't give me the answer.. You are only disgracing yourself publicly

BnQoyyim:

EARTH According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary: :
a: areas of land as distinguished from sea and air
b: the solid footing formed of soil
c: the fragmental material composing part of the surface of the globe.
Earth could stand for an integral part of the planets or the surface where we're walking on.
The earth as a planet is elliptical and the earth as walking place or farming area is spread like bed.

I believe allah has not blindfold you to be able to read and answer this question

Who is allah geography teacher, why is his own earth NOT Spherical in shape?

BnQoyyim:

Yes, don't you King Solomon communicated with animals, and ant inclusive, well, you only act on the part your pastors exposed you to, the one that will favor the collection of tithe.

I am expecting you to mention this that Solomon communicated with ants. POINT OF CORRECTION, Solomon didn't communicated with any animal or ants, don't let one Alfa or imam brainwashed you.

This is what Quran says:

At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it." So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

Quran 27:18-19

Shey according to allah and Muhammad with the league of your alfas and imams, To Smile means to communicate right?

Should I send you to Montessori school as I did to your chief slave here on nairaland in person of AntiChristian?

Let this enter your brain that a smile is the first part of one's non-verbal communication.

BnQoyyim:

Now, do you know that your god that died on the cross is an accursed?

Deuteronomy 21:22-23
" If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a cross, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God's curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance".

Is that what we are discussing, Do you want to shift the goal post yet again? You need a very hot camel urine grin

Do you know that Muhammad the rapist, criminal, womanizer, warlord, paedophile died a disgraceful death? His body was abandoned and ROTTED for three days before been buried, I think you know? They thought Baby Aishat's husband will resurrect like Jesus Christ that resurrected on the third day. He was poisoned to death like a mosque rat that is disturbing the peace of your house, what a shame grin

BnQoyyim:

Then, don't evade my questions of showing me in the bible where:
1-Jesus named his religion Christianity
2- you're to worship on Sunday
3- the word bibles is mentioned in the bibles
4-jesus claimed a god and savior to be worshipped
5- you're to be worship by clapping, drumming, kneeling down and dancing.

You sha wan change the discussion to suit your ignorant after I have disgrace your allah, muhammad and your war manual book quran that committed many blunders about Science.

If you want to know about the above questions you JUST ASKED, create another topic for that and I will answer all your questions. Ask for me from your fellow slaves here on nairaland, I don't hide myself from dealing with your ignorant once you don't deviate even if you deviate, I will still answer all your questions. You must obey the words of your allah that instructs you to always consult we Christians and ask us difficult questions when you're CLUELESS and HOPELESS..

But before then, don't forget to answer this question, refute not to be blindfolded

The question is WHERE DOES QURAN DESCRIBES THE MOVEMENT OF EARTH
IN AN ORBIT OR SPHERE/HEMISPHERE?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 5:04am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=114157372]

grin Who did you finished? You said camel urine can cure your sickness and I asked you if W.H.O supports it but up till now you can't give me the answer.. You are only disgracing yourself publicly

I believe allah has not blindfold you to be able to read and answer this question

Who is allah geography teacher, why is his own earth NOT Spherical in shape?

I am expecting you to mention this that Solomon communicated with ants. POINT OF CORRECTION, Solomon didn't communicated with any animal or ants, don't let one Alfa or imam brainwashed you.

This is what Quran says:

At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it." So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

Quran 27:18-19

Shey according to allah and Muhammad with the league of your alfas and imams, To Smile means to communicate right?

Should I send you to Montessori school as I did to your chief slave here on nairaland in person of AntiChristian?

Let this enter your brain that a smile is the first part of one's non-verbal communication.

Is that what we are discussing, Do you want to shift the goal post yet again? You need a very hot camel urine grin

Do you know that Muhammad the rapist, criminal, womanizer, warlord, paedophile died a disgraceful death? His body was abandoned and ROTTED for three days before been buried, I think you know? They thought Baby Aishat's husband will resurrect like Jesus Christ that resurrected on the third day. He was poisoned to death like a mosque rat that is disturbing the peace of your house, what a shame grin

You sha wan change the discussion to suit your ignorant after I have disgrace your allah, muhammad and your war manual book quran that committed many blunders about Science.

If you want to know about the above questions you JUST ASKED, create another topic for that and I will answer all your questions. Ask for me from your fellow slaves here on nairaland, I don't hide myself from dealing with your ignorant once you don't deviate even if you deviate, I will still answer all your questions. You must obey the words of your allah that instructs you to always consult we Christians and ask us difficult questions when you're CLUELESS and HOPELESS..

But before then, don't forget to answer this question, refute not to be blindfolded

The question is WHERE DOES QURAN DESCRIBES THE MOVEMENT OF EARTH

[/quote

Nn tọ ẹn, calm down, brother, make u na no vex now!
My only question remains;
Why are you serving an accursed god?
At least, this is the basement of you being a Christian, explain
Deuteronomy 21:23

King James Bible
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

I have not asked this one oo
Protestant contains 66 books while Catholic contains 77.
Where did Catholic get additional 7 that contains Tobias, Judith, Baruch, Ecclesiasticus, Wisdom, First and Second Machabees; also certain additions to Esther and Daniel."?

Don't invite holy spirit to come and explain o, na you man I want oo..... laughing in Swahili
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ezehillary(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Greenbirth:
isi uzor
nkanu
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:
Nn tọ ẹn, calm down, brother, make u na no vex now!

grin how would I be vex for exposing you and your god allah with his messenger Muhammad, in connection with your war manual book, Quran. I thought you are adequately equipped not knowing that you are as empty as pauper's purse

BnQoyyim:

My only question remains;
Why are you serving an accursed god?
At least, this is the basement of you being a Christian, explain
Deuteronomy 21:23

King James Bible
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance

Your only question, grin is that what we are discussing? Why can't you invite the league of your alfas and imams here to help you out rather than disgracing yourself openly

BnQoyyim:

I have not asked this one oo
Protestant contains 66 books while Catholic contains 77.
Where did Catholic get additional 7 that contains Tobias, Judith, Baruch, Ecclesiasticus, Wisdom, First and Second Machabees; also certain additions to Esther and Daniel."?

Don't invite holy spirit to come and explain o, na you man I want oo..... laughing in Swahili

Shey in your own ile-kewu your alfas only taught you to always run for questions thereby shifting the goal posts to suit your ignorant?

Do you need hot camel urine this morning? I can see you're suffering from delusion and only camel urine can heal you grin
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

grin how would I be vex for exposing you and your god allah with his messenger Muhammad, in connection with your war manual book, Quran. I thought you are adequately equipped not knowing that you are as empty as pauper's purse.

Your only question, grin is that what we are discussing? Why can't you invite the league of your alfas and imams here to help you out rather than disgracing yourself openly

Shey in your own ile-kewu your alfas only taught you to always run for questions thereby shifting the goal posts to suit your ignorant?

Do you need hot camel urine this morning? I can see you're suffering from delusion and only camel urine can heal you grin

Just answer the question and I'll give you where Solomon communicated with "hoopoe" bird and ant unfailingly!

Guy! If your bibles are really words of gods, answer the question regarding

Deuteronomy 21: 23

New International Version
"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance."

Ok, if you and any pastors in the
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

grin how would I be vex for exposing you and your god allah with his messenger Muhammad, in connection with your war manual book, Quran. I thought you are adequately equipped not knowing that you are as empty as pauper's purse.

Just answer the question and I'll give you where Solomon communicated with "hoopoe" bird and ant unfailingly!

"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance."

Ok, if you and any pastors in the world wide can answer this.
Explain how jesus
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Explain how your lord Jesus crucified, is it by his hands spread side by side or hang-up above his head. Because, the two description are in the bibles.
How about the number of Catholic and the Protestant books? No idea !
Chai ! Diẹrisi God Oh!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Greenbirth: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ezehillary:
nkanu
ok still my brother. Enugu Enugu. Well done
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Have you answer all my questions, just accept that you are a colossal failure that has no idea, clueless and hopeless like Muhammad that gave you instructions to consult the Jews and Christians when you're in the state of disarray and dilemma. Once you accept this, I will answer all your questions.

BnQoyyim:

Explain how your lord Jesus crucified, is it by his hands spread side by side or hang-up above his head. Because, the two description are in the bibles.
How about the number of Catholic and the Protestant books? No idea !
Chai ! Diẹrisi God Oh!

If your many Quran versions could disgrace you, I don't see anything meaningful in your life again as you couldn't answer any of my questions with your war manual book called Quran

Behold the questions again:

1. why is allah's own earth NOT Spherical in shape?

2. According to allah and Muhammad with the league of your alfas and imams, To Smile means to communicate?

3. WHERE DOES QURAN DESCRIBES THE MOVEMENT OF EARTH

4. Is W.H.O in supports of camel urine?

5. How is earth part of heavenly body?

6. WHO ARE THE POLYTHEISTS allah instructs
you to kill, Are they Muslims?

7. ARE THE MUSHRIKUN allah asked you to kill Muslims?

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ezehillary(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Greenbirth:
ok still my brother. Enugu Enugu. Well done
thanks my oga

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Have you answer all my questions, just accept that you are a colossal failure that has no idea, clueless and hopeless like Muhammad that gave you instructions to consult the Jews and Christians when you're in the state of disarray and dilemma. Once you accept this, I will answer all your questions.

If your many Quran versions could disgrace you, I don't see anything meaningful in your life again as you couldn't answer any of my questions with your war manual book called Quran

Behold the questions again:

2. According to allah and Muhammad with the league of your alfas and imams, To Smile means to communicate?

Good! Having schooled you enough, I would at this juncture, want you to at least answer or attempt a question of mine, don't be scared, i won't go beyond the biblical context.

My friend, just answer any three questions you know out of the 5 questions.

1-God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

2-How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

3-How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

4-How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

5-The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

yes, you know pretty well inside your own self that your bibless are adulterated books.
See contradictions.
This is not the matter of fighting or throwing tantrums.
Don't mind what you're eating in the pastoral job, God shall pave another legal means of eating for you. Stop deceiving people having known the truth, my friend.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Good! Having schooled you enough, I would at this juncture, want you to at least answer or attempt a question of mine, don't be scared, i won't go beyond the biblical context.

My friend, just answer any three questions you know out of the 5 questions.

1-God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

2-How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

3-How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

4-How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

5-The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

yes, you know pretty well inside your own self that your bibless are adulterated books.
See contradictions.
This is not the matter of fighting or throwing tantrums.
Don't mind what you're eating in the pastoral job, God shall pave another legal means of eating for you. Stop deceiving people having known the truth, my friend.

You are a disgrace to Islamic world grin just try and enrol at a well equipped Ile-Kewu in Ilorin, you don't understand Islam at all.. You are just jumping from pole to pole displaying how moribund you are. Next time, don't jump into the matter that doesn't consign you

You even sent me mail grin do you wish to have my cell phone number bcoz I don't understand the reason why you sent me mail.. Well, I don't deal with people like you that has nothing upstairs to deliver
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You are a disgrace to Islamic world grin just try and enrol at a well equipped Ile-Kewu in Ilorin, you don't understand Islam at all.. You are just jumping from pole to pole displaying how moribund you are. Next time, don't jump into the matter that doesn't consign you

You even sent me mail grin do you wish to have my cell phone number bcoz I don't the reason why you sent me mail.. I don't deal with people like you that have nothing upstairs to deliver

Yeah! I'm actually from Ilorin.
Are you within the reach?
You can mail me for me to inbox you my contact.
But,how have you been managing your temprament, because, you're so tempramental.
How will you win a soul through an abusive word.
The way you're disseminating your own gospel is not as our own beloved Jesus Christ of Nazareth (PBUH)
I would like to have a physical dialogue with you, where we would have a moderator form you and one from me, if at all we can reach each other.
By the way, i have another three questions o

1-Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?

(a) Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)

(b) No (Luke 9:9)

2-Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?

(a) Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)

(b) No (John 1:32,33)

3-Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?

(a) Yes (John 1:32, 33)

(b) No (Matthew 11:2)
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Yeah! I'm actually from Ilorin.
Are you within the reach?
You can mail me for me to inbox you my contact.
But,how have you been managing your, because, you're so tempramental.
How will you win a soul through an abusive word.
The way you're your own gospel is not as our own beloved Jesus Christ of Nazareth (PBUH)
I would like to have a physical dialogue with you, where we would have a moderator form you and one from me, if at all we can reach each other.
By the way, i have another three questions o

1-Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?

(a) Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)

(b) No (Luke 9:9)

2-Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?

(a) Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)

(b) No (John 1:32,33)

3-Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?

(a) Yes (John 1:32, 33)

(b) No (Matthew 11:2)

You are from Ilorin and disgracing islam like this, continue deceiving yourself..

I don't need your contact for now, go back to Ile-kewu, learn more about Islam and quran then I can request for your number

You want to have a physical dialogue with me grin come to Borno that is where I am presently

Which gospel am I disseminating to you? I am not here to preach to anyone of you slaves rather than to open wide your brain and to show you what has been hidden from you by the league of your imams and alfas

You mentioned temprament, so when truth is hammering your skull you tag it as temprament bah, you need a glass cup of hot camel urine asap
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You are from Ilorin and disgracing islam like this, continue deceiving yourself..

I don't need your contact for now, go back to Ile-kewu, learn more about Islam and quran then I can request for your number

You want to have a physical dialogue with me grin come to Borno that is where I am presently

Which gospel am I disseminating to you? I am not here to preach to anyone of you slaves rather than to open wide your brain and to show you what has been hidden from you by the league of your imams and alfas

You mentioned temprament, so when truth is hammering your skull you tag it as temprament bah, you need a glass cup of hot camel urine asap

JESUS- A SERVANT

1- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

2- Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.

3-Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.

3-Some people mistakenly thought that the disciples called Jesus Son of God. An inconsistency of translation actually helped to give this wrong impression. In the King James Bible, the translators call Jesus “Son of God” in Acts 3:13, 26, and “child of God” in Acts 4:27. They simply translated the Greek word paida as “son” or “child”. But the word paida also means “servant”, and the present context demands this translation since the author of Acts is trying in this passage to establish that Jesus is indeed the servant of God.

4-The translators knew that the Greek word paida means servant. When the same word was used for David in chapter 4, verse 25, they translated it “servant”. Why not call Jesus also by the same title? Or, if they feel that “son” is the correct translation, why not also call David “Son of God”? Jesus and David are both called by the same title in Greek. Why not call them by a same title in English also?

5- Other translators recognised this inconsistency and corrected it in the modern translations of the Bible. Therefore the New International Version of the Bible and many others call Jesus Servant of God in the verses already quoted above. Nevertheless, the fact that Jesus was God’s servant was so well known that even the King James Bible called him by this title in Matthew 12:18. Referring back to Isaiah 42:1, Matthew identified Jesus as the servant of the one true God Yahweh.

1-Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

2- Romans 6:15-23 ESV / 11 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. ...

Aren't you a slave?
Disprove it blindly again.
Try to sample these your bibles very well o, whether adulterated or number of versions.
LESS TALK: MORE ACTION!
No space for arrant nonsense, we're a scholar of bibles !
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=114179730]

[/quote
N.B : according to Merriam Webster Dictionary:
SLAVE means. a person held in servitude as the chattel of another.
SLAVE: SYNONYM= SERVANT
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

N.B : according to Merriam Webster Dictionary:
SLAVE means. a person held in servitude as the chattel of another.
SLAVE: SYNONYM= SERVANT

Make Almighty God heal you, is like camel urine has fail you
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

JESUS- A SERVANT

1- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

2- Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.

3-Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.

3-Some people mistakenly thought that the disciples called Jesus Son of God. An inconsistency of translation actually helped to give this wrong impression. In the King James Bible, the translators call Jesus “Son of God” in Acts 3:13, 26, and “child of God” in Acts 4:27. They simply translated the Greek word paida as “son” or “child”. But the word paida also means “servant”, and the present context demands this translation since the author of Acts is trying in this passage to establish that Jesus is indeed the servant of God.

4-The translators knew that the Greek word paida means servant. When the same word was used for David in chapter 4, verse 25, they translated it “servant”. Why not call Jesus also by the same title? Or, if they feel that “son” is the correct translation, why not also call David “Son of God”? Jesus and David are both called by the same title in Greek. Why not call them by a same title in English also?

5- Other translators recognised this inconsistency and corrected it in the modern translations of the Bible. Therefore the New International Version of the Bible and many others call Jesus Servant of God in the verses already quoted above. Nevertheless, the fact that Jesus was God’s servant was so well known that even the King James Bible called him by this title in Matthew 12:18. Referring back to Isaiah 42:1, Matthew identified Jesus as the servant of the one true God Yahweh.

1-Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

2- Romans 6:15-23 ESV / 11 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. ...

Aren't you a slave?
Disprove it blindly again.
Try to sample these your bibles very well o, whether adulterated or number of versions.
LESS TALK: MORE ACTION!
No space for arrant nonsense, we're a scholar of bibles !

Is that all? I love as you are displaying your ignorant.. Keep it up allah's SLAVE
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is that all? I love as you are displaying your ignorant.. Keep it up allah's SLAVE

These 3 are begging for the answers.

1- Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?

(a) By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)

(b) On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

2- When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus’ daughter already dead?

(a) Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, “My daughter has just died.”

(b) No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death.”

3- Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

(a) Yes(Mark6:cool

(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

These 3 are begging for the answers.

1- Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?

(a) By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)

(b) On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

2- When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus’ daughter already dead?

(a) Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, “My daughter has just died.”

(b) No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death.”

3- Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

(a) Yes(Mark6:cool

(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

You sha just dey look for any means to make yourself happy after I have exposed, disgrace you, your god allah, paedophile muhammad, your quran and islam at large. I'm loving the way you're displaying your ignorant wink keep it up slave
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You sha just dey look for any means to make yourself happy after I have exposed, disgrace you, your god allah, paedophile muhammad, your quran and islam at large. I'm loving the way you're displaying your ignorant wink keep it up slave

This is the pivotal point of Christianity, meanwhile, the bibles rendered the acclaimed religion baseless.
While are you worshipping an accursed god?

"English Standard Version
his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance"

And better still, if Jesus is god, then, why is he seeking help from the supreme God?

The phrase is found in both Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. The English Standard Version of the Bible relates it like this: “And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’

"My God my God why have you forsaken me"
Is this acclaimed god not helpless?
I don't need holy spirit to explain it to me, infact, it's you i need.
Oya, you have the floor.... laughing!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

This is the pivotal point of Christianity, meanwhile, the bibles rendered the acclaimed religion baseless.
While are you worshipping an accursed god?

"English Standard Version
his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance"

And better still, if Jesus is god, then, why is he seeking help from the supreme God?

The phrase is found in both Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. The English Standard Version of the Bible relates it like this: “And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’

"My God my God why have you forsaken me"
Is this acclaimed god not helpless?
I don't need holy spirit to explain it to me, infact, it's you i need.
Oya, you have the floor.... laughing!

You know what! You will be fine once you get yourself a bottle of camel urine. Just called the number on the picture below

Dilemma has finished you totally.. grin

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You know what! You will be fine once you get yourself a bottle of camel urine. Just called the number on the picture below

Dilemma has finished you totally.. grin

Whoo! thanks, bro, i love it!
Moreso,

How many children did Michael, the daughter of Saul, have?

Therefore Michael the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death. [SA2 6:23]

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michael the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite: [SA2 21:8]

How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother’s name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem [KI2 24:8]

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD. [CH2 36:9]

To be candid, this is too much, my brother.
Even in Jehovah witness bible tagged "Good News" you can't see Jesus there but "Jehova"
In Lagos, there's Church of Satan.
Why! Why! My friend why!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Whoo! thanks, bro, i love it!
Moreso,

How many children did Michael, the daughter of Saul, have?

Therefore Michael the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death. [SA2 6:23]

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michael the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite: [SA2 21:8]

How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother’s name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem [KI2 24:8]

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD. [CH2 36:9]

To be candid, this is too much, my brother.
Even in Jehovah witness bible tagged "Good News" you can't see Jesus there but "Jehova"
In Lagos, there's Church of Satan.
Why! Why! My friend why!

If you love it then called the number, this your suffering is getting out of hand

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kenya already settled this since 2016 while giant of Africa is still battling it in 2022... Smh

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Addme:

It won't last, it will just go with the wind. It's not their natural mode of dressing unlike Hijab. Give him two weeks,his sense will get normal.
grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Addme: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Empiree:
grin grin cheesy grin.
Lol
He don tire. You said it though

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

If you love it then called the number, this your suffering is getting out of hand

My friend, good morning, how far, how is weekend?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
BnQoyyim:

My friend, good morning, how far, how is weekend?

Are you now ready to answer all your pending questions, is like that camel urine has done wonders in your life?

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alas! Jesus don't want to die, let alone die for your sins.

“My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will”—the KJV says, “Let this cup pass from me” (Matthew 26:39).

A little later, Jesus prays, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done” (Matthew 26:42).

Are you reading now to answer all your pending questions is like that camel urine has done wonders in your life?

[/quote]
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
BnQoyyim:
Alas! Jesus don't want to die, let alone die for your sins.

“My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will”—the KJV says, “Let this cup pass from me” (Matthew 26:39).

A little later, Jesus prays, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done” (Matthew 26:42).

Are you now ready to answer all your pending questions is, like that camel urine has done wonders in your life?

Still same story grin get well soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

6 Tips To Make Studying Abroad More Affordable / Strike: ASUU, Senate Leadership In Closed Door Session / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.