Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling (20380 Views)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Does Christianity have enough jurisdiction in the Bible to set a complete Christian court?
The motion was proposed and scaled second reading since 2016 asking to set a Christian court but it will fetch them embarrassment rather than the copycat success of Shari'a courts. for British legal system.
There is no aspects of life that do not have volumes of books for guidance that can guide mankind in Islam....
But all English speaking Nations derived their sources of laws from Christian system. Go and make research about the people I mentioned and their religious contribution that paved way

I just asked a simple question and u went round playing with words...the way u muslims try to claim u are under forceful christain laws is funny....show it now.. u cant show each law amd its reference in the bible.....

I know u wont listen...u are just presenting what tou imams have told you...but i know u have brain to resean by your self....nigeria is free state governed by democratic laws..just because the british gave us these laws dont mean the laws are from the bible...

Becos the british gave us uniform system in schools dont mean uniform is from bible...its just common sense to ensure uniformity among kids....for years they have argued in the United states that non uniformity of dressing causes large inferiority among students, sometimes leading to bullying of those that are different or dress in ways some can comaider poor or weird.

Its the same mistake u make when u claim a country thats not saudi, iran, iraq, qatar and co...is a christain nation....
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:37am On Jun 24, 2022
BnQoyyim:

This really showed me the limitation of your faculty of reasoning.
1- CREATION
The first man was from the clay, indisputable!
Then, subsequently, from the sperm––>clot–>blood–meat.
Even Prof. Kaith Moore- the professor of embryology attested to this Quranic description.
Google search and confirm.

So, the Amalekite are not humabeing, imagine the way you're reasoning.
Varieties of foods
like thorn, pulse and all sorts of disgusting are available for the dweller of the hell. Just like the varieties would be available for the people of the paradise.
The word "heaven" also connotes "God" unless you don't understand a simple grammar.

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction, only two pairs went into the ark 7:8-9.

As one Christian brother said, many of you slaves here on NL needs to stone all your alfas to death for the irreparable damages they have caused your life. grin

I asked you to qoute just a verse where Jehovah instructs the Jews and Christians to hate or kill you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim but rather you are displaying to us the level of your ignoramus. You are a disgrace to islamic world
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by 2packer(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Why are you quick in quoting bible verses you are not grounded and can't explain. Please show me where a certain prophet says in your book that anyone that speaks ill of him should be killed and I will in all honesty convert to a Muslim and attend jumat service today
BnQoyyim:

If you can show me in the bibles where Jesus (PBUH) addressed himself as Lord and Savior, then, i would be very much ready to worship in the church this coming Sunday.
Jesus addresses as the PROPHET in the following biblical verses.

Deuteronomy 18:15

“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:18

I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Acts 3:22

Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed to everything He says to you.

Acts 7:37

This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren.’

Matthew 21:11

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.”

Luke 7:16

Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!”

I have many more and ready to give you upon request, brother.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Farid24224:

You are a liar!! I don't have much time to prove you wrong but look at this picture I took just now...

Can you help allah, muhammad and yourself quoting from these Quran versions?

1. Quran 5:51 Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi)

2. Quran 8:12 Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali

3. Quran 9:5 Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938)

4a. According to the Quran version you posted the picture here, WHO ARE THE PEOPLE YOUR BLOODY allah said you should slay? See If you dare lie ehn I will finish you with concrete evidence as you finish allah with your ignorant grin simply because I never quoted that bloody verse but your ignorant made you to brought it up. So therefore, thank you for that verse.

4b. Why can't allah fight for himself, herself or itself? Why fighting in the cause of allah in Verse 190?

4c. In verse 193, which religion is allah talking about?

4d. With all these bloody instructions giving to you by allah to kill anyone that rejects Islam, DO YOU THINK allah is merciful according to verse 192?

ARE THESE QUESTIONS HARD FOR allah to answer through you?

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2022
2packer:
Why are you quick in quoting bible verses you are not grounded and can't explain. Please show me where a certain prophet says in your book that anyone that speaks ill of him should be killed and I will in all honesty convert to a Muslim and attend jumat service today

To God who made me, i have many more.
Enjoy an extrajudicial killing in your bibles, brother.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:1-20 ESV
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 1,326 helpful votes
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Exodus 22:19 ESV
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:27 ESV
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 ESV
I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you

Deuteronomy 17:12 ESV
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 1,143 helpful votes
“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 ESV
“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones.

Deuteronomy 13:13-18 ESV / 1,097 helpful votes
That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again. None of the devoted things shall stick to your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger and show you mercy and have compassion on you and multiply you, as he swore to your father

Leviticus 21:9 ESV / 1,003 helpful votes
And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire

Deuteronomy 13:7-12 ESV / 975 helpful votes
Some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. And all Israel shall hear and fear and never again do any such wickedness as this among you. ...

2 John 1:9-11 ESV / 968 helpful votes
Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

1 Corinthians 7:12-16:24 ESV / 968 helpful votes
To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace. For how do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? ...

Proverbs 3:5-7 ESV / 968 helpful votes
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.

2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV / 966 helpful votes
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Revelation 1:1 ESV / 960 helpful votes
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Jeremiah 48:10 ESV / 950 helpful votes
“Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 6:09am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=114101465]

As one Christian brother said, many of you slaves here on NL needs to stone all your alfas to death for the irreparable damages they have caused your life. grin

I asked you to qoute just a verse where Jehovah instructs the Jews and Christians to hate or kill you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim but rather you are displaying to us the level of your ignoramus. You are a disgrace to islamic world

EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING IN THE BIBLES

2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:1-20 ESV
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

Leviticus 20:13 ESV
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Exodus 22:19 ESV
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:27 ESV
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 17:12 ESV
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 ESV
“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones.

Deuteronomy 13:13-18 ESV
That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again. None of the devoted things shall stick to your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger and show you mercy and have compassion on you and multiply you, as he swore to your fathers, ...

Leviticus 21:9 ESV
And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire.

Deuteronomy 13:7-12 ESV
Some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. And all Israel shall hear and fear and never again do any such wickedness as this among you

2 John 1:9-11 ESV
Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

I have many more and shall be throwing it to you upon request, what a religion!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

4a. According to the Quran version you posted the picture here, WHO ARE THE PEOPLE YOUR BLOODY allah said you should slay? See If you dare lie ehn I will finish you with concrete evidence as you finish allah with your ignorant grin simply because I never quoted that bloody verse but your ignorant made you to brought it up. So therefore, thank you for that verse.

4b. Why can't allah fight for himself, herself or itself? Why fighting in the cause of allah in Verse 190?

4d. With all these bloody instructions giving to you by allah to kill anyone that rejects Islam, DO YOU THINK allah is merciful according to verse 192?

PLEASE DON'T ACTIVATE AIRPLANE MODE as your chief slave brother here on NL,
AntiChristian is known for grin

Dude!!! You should read the whole verse instead of just highlighting a sentence...

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Farid24224:

Dude!!! You should read the whole verse instead of just highlighting a sentence...

Slave, Earlier you said I should read the verse before and after but I gave you like two to three verses before and after but still you went further by saying I should read the whole chapter, even by giving you the whole chapter you will still say I SHOULD READ AND MEMORIZE THE WHOLE QURAN grin

Your allah is a disgrace to sane humanity grin

Farid24224:

You should try read the verse before and after them to fully understand what if mean...Don't just Google it..Get a translated Qur'an and research well. I have a lot of Bibles with me, hard copies!!

When are you going to answer my questions, is the question hard for allah to answer through you bah?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
BnQoyyim:

The question is quote just a verse where God says we Christians and Jews should hate or kill you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim but up till now allah has not open wide your senses to be able to answer this.. Well, can you help your second slave's brother to answer the below questions?

You will only be exposing allah with your ignorant. See the hatred allah has towards Christians and Jews

Quran 5:49-53

49. And that O Muslim! Judge according to what Allah has sent down and follow not their desires and be on guard against them lest they cause to slip you from any command that has come to you Then if they turn their faces then know that Allah wishes to give them punishment for some of their sins. And no doubt, many men are disobedient.

50. Do they seek the judgement of the days of ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people of firm faith?

51. 'O believer! Do not take the Jews and Christians as friends, they are friends of each other among themselves, and whoso of you makes them his friends, then he is one of them. Undoubtedly Allah guides not the people unjust.

52. Now, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease run towards the Jews and Christians saying, 'We fear lest a misfortune befall us'. Then it' is near that Allah may bring a, victory, or any Commandment from Himself, then they will remain regretting on what they had concealed in their hearts.

53. And the believers say. 'Are they the same who swore by Allah in their Oaths with full strength that they were with you'? Their works were all destroyed. Then they were left in loss.

Quran 8:10-13

10. Allah made it only as glad tidings, and that your hearts be at rest therewith. And there is no victory except from Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise

11. (Remember) when He covered you with a slumber as a security from Him, and He caused water (rain) to descend on you from the sky, to clean you thereby and to remove from you the Rijz (whispering, evil-suggestions, etc.) of Shaitan (Satan), and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby

12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."punishment

13. This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment

Quran 9:3-7

3. And an announcement from God and His Apostle, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that God and His Apostle dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate God. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith

4. (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for God loveth the righteous

5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise r egular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful

6. If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of God; and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge

7. How can there be a league, before God and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God doth love the righteous

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:

1. Why can't allah fight for himself, herself or itself? Why fighting in the cause of allah?

2. Which religion is allah talking about?

3. With all these bloody instructions giving to you by allah to kill anyone that rejects Islam, DO YOU THINK allah is merciful?

PLEASE DON'T ACTIVATE AIRPLANE MODE as your chief slave brother here on NL is known for
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ArewaNorth: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I just asked a simple question and u went round playing with words...the way u muslims try to claim u are under forceful christain laws is funny....show it now.. u cant show each law amd its reference in the bible.....

I know u wont listen...u are just presenting what tou imams have told you...but i know u have brain to resean by your self....nigeria is free state governed by democratic laws..just because the british gave us these laws dont mean the laws are from the bible...

Becos the british gave us uniform system in schools dont mean uniform is from bible...its just common sense to ensure uniformity among kids....for years they have argued in the United states that non uniformity of dressing causes large inferiority among students, sometimes leading to bullying of those that are different or dress in ways some can comaider poor or weird.

Its the same mistake u make when u claim a country thats not saudi, iran, iraq, qatar and co...is a christain nation....

In Islam people are not dogmatic to accept every verdict by clerics.
No where in the world Christians use Bible verses directly to make laws. Just like how Bible is paraphrased, undergone changes to suit to the contemporary demand of churches, there is no need to quote verses of Bible to enact laws in Christianity but the laws shall be made to take the shape of Christian doctrines.
Look at how your people ignorantly put aspersions and throw lies against Danfodiyo (Islamization agenda, fulanization and dumping Qur'an in Atlantic Ocean), despite never been a leader in amalgamated Nigeria he is still accused of what never happened just because he was a Sultan in the North.
Therefore, a system of British rule is obviously derived from Christian doctrines, the courts, the schools and almost everything is what we inherited with regular reformations except if you don't understand the history of your faith from its roots. Look at the gown we wear in courts, the wigs and the process and compare it with old British system and get back to me!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

In Islam people are not dogmatic to accept every verdict by clerics.
No where in the world Christians use Bible verses directly to make laws. Just like how Bible is paraphrased, undergone changes to suit to the contemporary demand of churches, there is no need to quote verses of Bible to enact laws in Christianity but the laws shall be made to take the shape of Christian doctrines.
Look at how your people ignorantly put aspersions and throw lies against Danfodiyo (Islamization agenda, fulanization and dumping Qur'an in Atlantic Ocean), despite never been a leader in amalgamated Nigeria he is still accused of what never happened just because he was a Sultan in the North.
Therefore, a system of British rule is obviously derived from Christian doctrines, the courts, the schools and almost everything is what we inherited with regular reformations except if you don't understand the history of your faith from its roots. Look at the gown we wear in courts, the wigs and the process and compare it with old British system and get back to me!

Lol..u are still jumping around ....
Bros...u dont have point...even if you do...u cant even prove your claims...u are just desperate .....i asked you to prove your claim..

There are several laws use ordinary 10 as example out of the thousands of laws...and i will reason with you.. yet you cant

Ur imams have told you the british, europeans, and americans are enemies of islam and they conveniently link whatver Americans and british do to Christianity .....

Isnt it evident now that free state democratic laws is different from christain laws.??..the so called country u call christain country allows gay, transgender, etc which is forbidden in the bible....they even bring atheism as a course into secondary and primary school curriculum...is that christain law.. ??

..free state law is for everyone it has nothing to do with bible..just because british or american brought doesnt mean its from the bible....

..but i know ur imams have blocked your head if we talk from now till next year..u will just be laying claims without proof because your imams have made you an enemy of christainity....
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ArewaNorth: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol..u are still jumping around ....
Bros...u dont have point...even if you do...u cant even prove your claims...u are just desperate .....i asked you to prove your claim..

There are several laws use ordinary 10 as example out of the thousands of laws...and i will reason with you.. yet you cant

Ur imams have told you the british, europeans, and americans are enemies of islam and they conveniently link whatver Americans and british do to Christianity .....

Isnt it evident now that free state democratic laws is different from christain laws.??..the so called country u call christain country allows gay, transgender, etc which is forbidden in the bible....they even bring atheism as a course into secondary and primary school curriculum...is that christain law.. ??

..free state law is for everyone it has nothing to do with bible..just because british or american brought doesnt mean its from the bible....

..but i know ur imams have blocked your head if we talk from now till next year..u will just be laying claims without proof because your imams have made you an enemy of christainity....

I don't have a space to give us the points but go and research about what these men Sir Mathew Hale, Baron Kenyon, Lord Chancellor, and Lord Summers said and how they derived Common Law from Christian scripture.
Look, I said it before Muslims aren't such dogmatic to wait for Imams to feed them with lies, Qur'an is enough for all Muslims, there is no information and guidance that isn't revealed there so no need forum to tell us something else.
Wonderful, the so called free democratic states' laws that allows LGBTQ has the total backing of Catholic Church. The Catholic Church has intervened in political discourses to enact legislative and constitutional provisions establishing marriage as the union of a man and a woman, resisting efforts by civil governments to establish either civil unions or same-sex marriage. Many same sex marriages took places in many churches as part of the points I gave u. Christians can make new laws outside Bible to suit the demand of their culture just like how non-exisitng Bible verses got backing of Catholic churches and become a law in some places. This is how Common laws are promulgated!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Slave, Earlier you said I should read the verse before and after but I gave you like two to three verses before and after but still you went further by saying I should read the whole chapter, even by giving you the whole chapter you will still say I SHOULD READ AND MEMORIZE THE WHOLE QURAN grin

Your allah is a disgrace to sane humanity grin

When are you going to answer my questions, is the question hard for allah to answer through you bah?

I pity those debating with you...I won't listen to your rants...where did I said to you to read a whole chapter?? Abi you don't know what chapter mean?!!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The question is quote just a verse where God says we Christians and Jews should hate or kill you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim but up till now allah has not open wide your senses to be able to answer this.. Well, can you help your second slave's brother to answer the below questions?

You will only be exposing allah with your
ignorant. See the hatred allah has towards Christians and Jews

Quran 5:49-53

49. And that O Muslim! Judge according to what Allah has sent down and follow not their desires and be on guard against them lest they cause to slip you from any command that has come to you Then if they turn their faces then know that Allah wishes to give them punishment for some of their sins. And no doubt, many men are disobedient.

50. Do they seek the judgement of the days of ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people of firm faith?

51. 'O believer! Do not take the Jews and Christians as friends, they are friends of each other among themselves, and whoso of you makes them his friends, then he is one of them. Undoubtedly Allah guides not the people unjust.

52. Now, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease run towards the Jews and Christians saying, 'We fear lest a misfortune befall us'. Then it' is near that Allah may bring a, victory, or any Commandment from Himself, then they will remain regretting on what they had concealed in their hearts.

53. And the believers say. 'Are they the same who swore by Allah in their Oaths with full strength that they were with you'? Their works were all destroyed. Then they were left in loss.

Quran 8:10-13

10. Allah made it only as glad tidings, and that your hearts be at rest therewith. And there is no victory except from Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise

11. (Remember) when He covered you with a slumber as a security from Him, and He caused water (rain) to descend on you from the sky, to clean you thereby and to remove from you the Rijz (whispering, evil-suggestions, etc.) of Shaitan (Satan), and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby

12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."punishment

13. This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment

Quran 9:3-7

3. And an announcement from God and His Apostle, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that God and His Apostle dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate God. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith

4. (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for God loveth the righteous

5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise r egular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful

6. If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of God; and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge

7. How can there be a league, before God and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God doth love the righteous

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:

1. Why can't allah fight for himself, herself or itself? Why fighting in the cause of allah?

2. Which religion is allah talking about?

3. With all these bloody instructions giving to you by allah to kill anyone that rejects Islam, DO YOU THINK allah is merciful?

PLEASE DON'T ACTIVATE AIRPLANE MODE as your chief slave brother here on NL is known for

I believed I'm arguing a mature mind who will do away with prejudice.
Stop abusing, deriding and try to maintain civility, so that we can amicably get to the bottom line of our notions.

Okay! You're yet to cite where Quran ask us to kill the christians.
Q 5 :9 you cited was parenthesised and include CHRISTIAN by your own self.
Infact,
Q 5 :82
"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

Allah commanded to fight back in a self-defense against the unbeliever who firstly fought Muslims.

(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 36)

"Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him]."

That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again. None of the devoted things shall stick to your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger and show you mercy and have compassion on you and multiply you, as he swore to your fathers, ...

Exodus 22:20 ESV
“Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.

Take a cognizant look at the two verses above.
You'll discover that anybody that serve any god apart from the god of bibles shall be put to death.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1-Allah is the supreme who wouldn't come in person to fight against enemy that fought Muslims.
2-Answeer yourself, as it's self-explanatory
3-Allah has never instructed Muslims to involve in an extrajudicial killing like you have in the bibles.

Can you now show me in the bibles, where:
1-Jesus named his religion Christianity?
2-Jesus asked you to be worship on Sunday?
3- the word bible/s is/are mentioned?
4- where Jesus claimed lord and savior to be worshipped?
5- Jesus clapped, drum and dance as a mode of worship.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I don't have a space to give us the points but go and research about what these men Sir Mathew Hale, Baron Kenyon, Lord Chancellor, and Lord Summers said and how they derived Common Law from Christian scripture.
Look, I said it before Muslims aren't such dogmatic to wait for Imams to feed them with lies, Qur'an is enough for all Muslims, there is no information and guidance that isn't revealed there so no need forum to tell us something else.
Wonderful, the so called free democratic states' laws that allows LGBTQ has the total backing of Catholic Church. The Catholic Church has intervened in political discourses to enact legislative and constitutional provisions establishing marriage as the union of a man and a woman, resisting efforts by civil governments to establish either civil unions or same-sex marriage. Many same sex marriages took places in many churches as part of the points I gave u. Christians can make new laws outside Bible to suit the demand of their culture just like how non-exisitng Bible verses got backing of Catholic churches and become a law in some places. This is how Common laws are promulgated!

U made claims yet tell me to go and do research to back up your own claims?? How does that sound to you?? Is that okay at all.. u can prove your oen claims??

Catholic church is not the bible...u of all people should know this....when people attck you muslims that Isis and bokoharam is islam doimg killing people , dont u say what they do is not in the quran??answer naa??

..a group can do wateva it likes...if i yell u to bring where catholic support gay laws ot marry gay people in their church...u wont be able to bring it....some alfa went to pray for bobrisky in his new house...does that mean the quran support bobrisky's lifestyle?? People can do whatever they want for money..

Finally, Stop calling people that are not christains christains..those ruling abroad are not christains...this is a bias from your caliphate, who tag all nations that are not saudi , iran or iraq christain nation....this is very irritating..it promotes enemity and makes u people see christains as enemy

Does christains say there is no God...im telling you these europeans now have atheism as a subject in school and they have removed christain religious studies from schools that it is hate speech against the minority like gay trans and other lgbt....how can u call that christain laws....u are too biased abeg.. im tired of you.
..you dont dialogue with facts and existing realities we can all see....u just say "go and do reserach" research that you yourself cannot do and present here...

u have bias against christainity and this bias comes from your muslim leaders and muslim nation who tag other nation that dont run on islamic laws as christain nations and enemy of islam...
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
BnQoyyim:

I believed I'm arguing a mature mind who will do away with prejudice.
Stop abusing, deriding and try to maintain civility, so that we can amicably get to the bottom line of our notions.

Okay! You're yet to cite where Quran ask us to kill the christians.
Q 5 :9 you cited was parenthesised and include CHRISTIAN by your own self.
Infact,
Q 5 :82
"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

Allah commanded to fight back in a self-defense against the unbeliever who firstly fought Muslims.

(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 36)

"Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him]."

Exodus 22:20 ESV
“Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.

Take a cognizant look at the two verses above.
You'll discover that anybody that serve any god apart from the god of bibles shall be put to death.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1-Allah is the supreme who wouldn't come in person to fight against enemy that fought Muslims.
2-Answeer yourself, as it's self-explanatory
3-Allah has never instructed Muslims to involve in an extrajudicial killing like you have in the bibles.

Can you now show me in the bibles, where:
1-Jesus named his religion Christianity?
2-Jesus asked you to be worship on Sunday?
3- the word bible/s is/are mentioned?
4- where Jesus claimed lord and savior to be worshipped?
5- Jesus clapped, drum and dance as a mode of worship.

allah commanded you to fight in self defence, just think of it is allah merciful? why can't allah fight for himself rather than training hundreds of terrorist groups to disturb the world peace

Bible says in Exodus 22:20 ESV

The same thing applicable to allah in quran that there is No God but Allah.

if allah is the same God, why does he ask you to kill anyone that worship any other God except him?

No where in Bible Jehovah says we should hate you Muslims as it is written in quran that you should kill the Jews and Christians. Ask you alfa next time you get to Ile-Kewu that with all these hatred and bloody verses in Quran and hadith against the Jews and Christians IF allah IS MERCIFUL?

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Farid24224:

I pity those debating with you...I won't listen to your rants...where did I said to you to read a whole chapter?? Abi you don't know what chapter mean?!!

Those debating with me knows that I always deal with facts.

I said even if I give you the whole Chapter, you will still ask me to give you the whole quran or ask me to memorize your quran just to make yourself happy..

Earlier you said:

Farid24224:

I did as you asked but you went further asking me to give you this:

Farid24224:

You should try read the verse before and after them to fully understand what if mean...Don't just Google it..Get a translated Qur'an and research well. I have a lot of Bibles with me, hard copies!!

I still did as you said, but to answer my question is the problem with you and allah

Farid24224:

You are a liar!! I don't have much time to prove you wrong but look at this picture I took just now...

No escaping route for you till you answer that lovely questions
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

allah commanded you to fight in self defence, just think of it is allah merciful? why can't allah fight for himself rather than training hundreds of terrorist groups to disturb the world peace

if allah is the same God, why does he ask you to kill anyone that worship any other God except him?

No where in Bible Jehovah says we should hate you Muslims as it is written in quran that you should kill the Jews and Christians. Ask you alfa next time you get to Ile-Kewu that with all these hatred and bloody verses in Quran and hadith against the Jews and Christians IF allah IS MERCIFUL?

This is formula dodge ẹ !
Okay!

Numerous contradictions in the bible
According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

5. Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?

6. If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the “Father in Heaven” a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

13. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible?
Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
BnQoyyim:

This is formula dodge ẹ !
Okay!

Numerous contradictions in the bible
According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

5. Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?

6. If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the “Father in Heaven” a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

13. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible?
Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?

Are you trying to shift the goal post? What are we discussing, what are you saying? Is it contradictions in Quran we're discussing here?

I am very sure allah has not blindfolded you to be able to read this and do justice to where necessary

ANTIlSLAM:

Do you need Nursery 1 student to read this for you? grin
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Those debating with me knows that I always deal with facts.

I said even if I give you the whole Chapter, you will still ask me to give you the whole quran or ask me to memorize your quran just to make yourself happy..

Earlier you said:

I did as you asked but you went further asking me to give you this:

I still did as you said, but to answer my question is the problem with you and allah

No escaping route for you till you answer that lovely questions

All the questions you asked are similar...The religion he's referring to is any religion apart from Islam....If you read the verse well you will find out that when Islam is under oppression, we are asked to fight really hard

Verse 192 as you said is different from there, check it AGAIN!!

If you check verse 193 well...." If they cease, let there be no hostility except for those who practice OPPRESSION!!

Your last question is trash, there isn't anywhere it ias mentioned to kill anyone from any religion just like that...We only hunt our oppressors..But if they cease, Allah is the most forgiving!!

We are fighting for the cause of Allah by defending ourselves..That's Jihad!!

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you trying to shift the goal post? What are we discussing, what are you saying? Is it contradictions in Quran we're discussing here?

I am very sure allah has not blindfolded you to be able to read this and do justice to where necessary

Okay !
Now, it has blown and I have seen the fowl's rump.
I wouldn't know that i have been chatting an ATHEIST!
Alright, for you to know that the Supreme will never ever descend to human level by appear in person is this:
When you're asked by somebody that "where is your brain ?" you'll answer that it's in your head enclosed in a cranium.
Have you ever touched or seen it? No!
Meanwhile, you always feel its impact.
This is the similitude of God- He'll never stops so low through a physical appearance like Man.
Another assertion is that, Allah has given us mineral resources, for it to be useful to us, we must explore, mine and refine. Allah will never denigrate to human level by coming to explore it for us.
All the creature here in the universe was created by the Creator, neither by chance nor by the probability.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ezehillary(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Greenbirth:
you bear my brother's name. Are you the one shocked
really
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I know you're a doubting Thomas, a skeptical and an atheist. You should have come out boldly and not hidden under a needle.
Allah will denigrated Himself to the level of by human being by engaging in a direct fight with man.
The similitude of this is in every nations, taking Nigeria as a case study. The president is the commander-in- Chief which means, thus, you hardly see the chief security participating in the war, his own is to just give order.
The existence of life is not accidental, is the handy work of the Supreme being.
The emergency and position of the sun to the earth and to the other planets are in a definite proportions and not by accidental by some skeptical like you believed.

For you to know that Islam is far from been a barbaric religion, it confirm with the modern day science. Check the following verses below.
No religion is as civilized as
Quran and Modern Day Science.
1-End of the Universe Q 21:105
2- Big bang theory 21:31
3-The expansion of the universe 51 :48
4-Extra terrestrial life-42 30
5-Embryology 23:13-15
6-Geology 78:7-8, 27:89
7- Mountain & Earthquake 31:11
8-Tectonic Plate 50:8
8- Embryology 23:12-14, Q 39:6.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
BnQoyyim:

I know you're a doubting Thomas, a skeptical and an atheist. You should have come out boldly and not hidden under a needle.
Allah will denigrated Himself to the level of by human being by engaging in a direct fight with man.
The similitude of this is in every nations, taking Nigeria as a case study. The president is the commander-in- Chief which means, thus, you hardly see the chief security participating in the war, his own is to just give order.
The existence of life is not accidental, is the handy work of the Supreme being.
The emergency and position of the sun to the earth and to the other planets are in a definite proportions and not by accidental by some skeptical like you believed.

You're just looking for all available means to shift the goal post in other to suit your ignorant

Is it allah that inspired you that I am an atheist? allah has failed you this time around

If allah is almighty, he shouldn't have instructed you to fight in his cause and also fight for his religion called islam

Why taking Nigeria President as a case study, you should have take Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as a case study. Your own president is moribund already

BnQoyyim:

For you to know that Islam is far from been a barbaric religion, it confirm with the modern day science. Check the following verses below.
No religion is as civilized as
Quran and Modern Day Science.
1-End of the Universe Q 21:105
2- Big bang theory 21:31
3-The expansion of the universe 51 :48
4-Extra terrestrial life-42 30
5-Embryology 23:13-15
6-Geology 78:7-8, 27:89
7- Mountain & Earthquake 31:11
8-Tectonic Plate 50:8
8- Embryology 23:12-14, Q 39:6.

1. Camel urine your religion brought for your healing suits with modern day science right?

2. The authors of the Quran mentions that the Earth is spread out and laid flat, how does that suit the modern day science?

3. Your religion said mountains prevent the earth from shaking, who is allah science teacher? grin

4. Your religion said ants converse and recognize humans, how does this suit modern day science?

5. Your religion mentions a few times that the sun and the moon travel in an orbit or sphere/hemisphere but does not mention once that the Earth does too, you Muslims needs to stone to death allah's science teacher?

I will advice you to stop exposing islam with your ignorant
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You're just looking for all available means to shift the goal post in other to suit your ignorant

Is it allah that inspired you that I am an atheist? allah has failed you this time around

If allah is almighty, he shouldn't have instructed you to fight in his cause and also fight for his religion called islam

Why taking Nigeria President as a case study, you should have take Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as a case study. Your own president is moribund already

1. Camel urine your religion brought for your healing suits with modern day science right?

2. The authors of the Quran mentions that the Earth is spread out and laid flat, how does that suit the modern day science?

3. Your religion said mountains prevent the earth from shaking, who is allah science teacher? grin

4. Your religion said ants converse and recognize humans, how does this suit modern day science?

5. Your religion mentions a few times that the sun and the moon travel in an orbit or sphere/hemisphere but does not mention once that the Earth does too, you Muslims needs to stone to death allah's science teacher?

I will advice you to stop exposing islam with your ignorant

1- Camel urine is antimicrobial
2-
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 30)
"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"

"And after that He spread the earth."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 30)
The Arabic word "Dahaha" in the Arabic text mean an "Ostrich egg"
And egg is elliptical in shape, thus, the physist believed that earth is not spherical because, Radius is not the same on the earth, meanwhile, earth is elliptical like an orange.
3- go and read about Orology (study of mountain) or you consult geologist, you'll learn that mountain really peg the earth from the shift which might culminate in earthquake.
Even, a layman understand that the earth we're drilling for borehole might later have earthquake effect.
4- Yeee! In chemistry, just go and study "Terpene" or "feromone" this is what enhance communication in ants which always made them not to lose their route.
Also, their compound eyes is like a magnifying lens that can see as wide as 360⁰.
Go and read about the ant.

5- Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

وَهُوَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ الَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ  ۖ كُلٌّ فِى فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ
"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 33)

Is earth nor part of heavenly body?
Little grammar you can't comprehend.
Meanwhile, in geography, you'll learn that the rotation of earth bring DAY n NIGHT and it's revolution bring YEAR.

This is 21st century where nothing is hidden.
I'm you must have learnt the truth, and don't worry, the truth shall set you freed.
Two people can't suffer a lie at a time; if whom you're lying to doesn't know, then the lier will know that he's lying- Yoruba proverb.
Stop lying, boi, embrace the truth and wake up.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Farid24224:

All the questions you asked are similar...The religion he's referring to is any religion apart from Islam....If you read the verse well you will find out that when Islam is under oppression, we are asked to fight really hard

So allah was a Muslim that derived pleasure in Islam, no wonder him and his angels prayed for Muhammad as read from the quran. This is why allah is NOT the true God because Almighty God has NO religion, his own is that don't worship idol

Farid24224:

Verse 192 as you said is different from there, check it AGAIN!!

I said if allah is merciful according to verse 192, why the hatred against the Jews and Christians, also why the killing and terrorizing against anyone that is against Islam?

Farid24224:

If you check verse 193 well...." If they cease, let there be no hostility except for those who practice OPPRESSION!!

Who are those oppressing you? Compare to Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil, Taliban, etc that are oppressing world peace

Farid24224:

Your last question is trash, there isn't anywhere it ias mentioned to kill anyone from any religion just like that...We only hunt our oppressors..But if they cease, Allah is the most forgiving!!

Taqqiya is part of your religion, I won't blame you if practising that here on NL

Quran 9:5 Talal A. Itani (new translation)

When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful

WHO ARE THE POLYTHEISTS allah instructs you to kill, Are they Muslims?

Quran 9:5 Dr. Kamal Omar

So, as soon as Al-Ashhurul-Hurum have passed, then kill the Mushrikun wherever you found them, and capture them, and keep them under surveillance and establish for them all means for ambush. So if they repented and took a turn (to reform) and established As-Salat and paid up Az-Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, continuously

ARE THE MUSHRIKUN HERE MUSLIMS?

Farid24224:

We are fighting for the cause of Allah by defending ourselves..That's Jihad!!

Why can't allah fight for himself if he is almighty, why using terrorist groups like Boko haram, fulani herdsmen, isil, iswap, Taliban, etc to defend yourselves? Who is oppressing you from other religious as you're disturbing the world peace with your jihad? CAN YOU ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
BnQoyyim:

1- Camel urine is antimicrobial

That is according to Muhammad and his god allah right? Is W.H.O in supports of camel urine?

BnQoyyim:

2-
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 30)
"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"

"And after that He spread the earth."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 30)
The Arabic word "Dahaha" in the Arabic text mean an "Ostrich egg"
And egg is elliptical in shape, thus, the physist believed that earth is not spherical because, Radius is not the same on the earth, meanwhile, earth is elliptical like an orange.

You will only keep on exposing your religion with your ignorant. This is what quran says about Flat earth:

A. Earth as like carpet

Quran 71:19
And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)

B. Earth as like a bed

Quran 20:53
Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for you therein and hath sent down water from the sky and thereby We have brought forth divers kinds of vegetation

C. Earth stretched out

Quran 15:19
And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

D. Earth as a level plain
Quran 20:10

E. Earth as like a couch

Quran 2:22
[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

Who is allah geography teacher, why is his own earth NOT Spherical in shape?

BnQoyyim:

3- go and read about Orology (study of mountain) or you consult geologist, you'll learn that mountain really peg the earth from the shift which might culminate in earthquake.
Even, a layman understand that the earth we're drilling for borehole might later have earthquake effect.

I will start teaching you and allah geography now.

Modern geology has discovered that large plates in the crust of the earth are responsible for the formation of mountains. Called plate tectonics, the slow movement of these massive plates meet and the pressure between them pushes up the crust, forming mountains while also causing earthquakes and faults in the Earth's surface. The formation of mountains and occurance of earthquakes are thus both largely the result of destabilizing tectonic activity. They are part of the same ongoing process and one cannot exist without the other. The Quran, by contrast, holds that mountains are like pegs in the ground, stabilizing the Earth which would shake without them.

BnQoyyim:

4- Yeee! In chemistry, just go and study "Terpene" or "feromone" this is what enhance communication in ants which always made them not to lose their route.
Also, their compound eyes is like a magnifying lens that can see as wide as 360⁰.
Go and read about the ant.

Which one is feromone, is that what allah taught you? Your religion said Ants recognize human and converse with man, how is that possible? Stop practising taqqiya here grin

Ants primarily communicate with each other using pheromones (chemical signals). While scientists have discovered that ants make some noises, nothing has ever indicated that the brains of ants could produce anything approximating complex speech.

BnQoyyim:

5- Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

وَهُوَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ الَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ  ۖ كُلٌّ فِى فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ
"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 33)

Is earth nor part of heavenly body?
Little grammar you can't comprehend.
Meanwhile, in geography, you'll learn that the rotation of earth bring DAY n NIGHT and it's revolution bring YEAR.

How is earth part of heavenly body grin you sha wan finish allah totally with your ignorant

ANTIlSLAM:

Do you need Nursery 1 student to read this my texts for you?

The question is WHERE DOES QURAN DESCRIBES THE MOVEMENT OF EARTH
IN AN ORBIT OR SPHERE/HEMISPHERE?

BnQoyyim:

This is 21st century where nothing is hidden.
I'm you must have learnt the truth, and don't worry, the truth shall set you freed.
Two people can't suffer a lie at a time; if whom you're lying to doesn't know, then the lier will know that he's lying- Yoruba proverb.
Stop lying, boi, embrace the truth and wake up.

Yeah nothing is hidden and that is why we are exposing your allah, his messenger Muhammad, Islam and Quran. Truth has already set me free as my Holy Bible says, you are the one in bondage and that is why you're allah's SLAVE simply because truth has NOT set you free
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Greenbirth: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ezehillary:
really
yes from Enugu. Are you the one?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by BnQoyyim(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

That is according to Muhammad and his god allah right? Is W.H.O in supports of camel urine?

You will only keep on exposing your religion with your ignorant. This is what quran says about Flat earth:

A. Earth as like carpet

Quran 71:19
And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)

B. Earth as like a bed

Quran 20:53
Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for you therein and hath sent down water from the sky and thereby We have brought forth divers kinds of vegetation

C. Earth stretched out

Quran 15:19
And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

D. Earth as a level plain
Quran 20:10

E. Earth as like a couch

Quran 2:22
[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

Who is allah geography teacher, why is his own earth NOT Spherical in shape?

I will start teaching you and allah geography now.

Modern geology has discovered that large plates in the crust of the earth are responsible for the formation of mountains. Called plate tectonics, the slow movement of these massive plates meet and the pressure between them pushes up the crust, forming mountains while also causing earthquakes and faults in the Earth's surface. The formation of mountains and occurance of earthquakes are thus both largely the result of destabilizing tectonic activity. They are part of the same ongoing process and one cannot exist without the other. The Quran, by contrast, holds that mountains are like pegs in the ground, stabilizing the Earth which would shake without them.

Which one is feromone, is that what allah taught you? Your religion said Ants recognize human and converse with man, how is that possible? Stop practising taqqiya here grin

Ants primarily communicate with each other using pheromones (chemical signals). While scientists have discovered that ants make some noises, nothing has ever indicated that the brains of ants could produce anything approximating complex speech.

How is earth part of heavenly body grin you sha wan finish allah totally with your ignorant

Do you need Nursery 1 student to read this my texts for you?

The question is WHERE DOES QURAN DESCRIBES THE MOVEMENT OF EARTH
IN AN ORBIT OR SPHERE/HEMISPHERE?

Yeah nothing is hidden and that is why we are exposing your allah, his messenger Muhammad, Islam and Quran. Truth has already set me free as my Holy Bible says, you are the one in bondage and that is why you're allah's SLAVE simply because truth has NOT set you free

Had it been there's an umpire (refree) or spectators to witness our symposium, you'll have known how finished are you, yet you know.
EARTH According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary: :
a: areas of land as distinguished from sea and air
b: the solid footing formed of soil
c: the fragmental material composing part of the surface of the globe.
Earth could stand for an integral part of the planets or the surface where we're walking on.
The earth as a planet is elliptical and the earth as walking place or farming area is spread like bed.
Yes, don't you King Solomon communicated with animals, and ant inclusive, well, you only act on the part your pastors exposed you to, the one that will favor the collection of tithe.

Now, do you know that your god that died on the cross is an accursed?

Deuteronomy 21:22-23
" If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a cross, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God's curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance".
Then, don't evade my questions of showing me in the bible where:
1-Jesus named his religion Christianity
2- you're to worship on Sunday
3- the word bibles is mentioned in the bibles
4-jesus claimed a god and savior to be worshipped
5- you're to be worship by clapping, drumming, kneeling down and dancing.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ezehillary(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Greenbirth:
yeah am from enugu
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ezehillary(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Greenbirth:
which part of enugu
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Greenbirth: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ezehillary:
which part of enugu
isi uzor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 / Latest On ASUU Strike: ASUU To Make A Final Decision Tomorrow. / COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.