Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (84557 Views)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Nigerian Uk-based Lady Goes To ‘verify’ Price Of Peter Obi’s Shoes, Shares . / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by VIKTO83(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why didn't he wear Aba made? Even Osibanjo use to wear Aba made
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Shaev7(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
60 percent of bikes at my area in Lagos have to sticker of Kwankwanso on their bikes. I asked one to day I took to work that he is supporting Kwankwanso ,he said 'Yes Kwankwanso and Obi' he said more than 10 times, aboki bikes. He said that is the candidate all of them will vote for!
My thought, if those people eventually merge, hmmmm
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Akachai2030(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anybody that claims to be Tinubu supporter is only after money not else quote me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by babytoun: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Now, we need to vote for peter obi because he wears cheap shoes

No ..rather vote for bordilon bullion van owner with unexplainable source of wealth
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by papapchi(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
What every reasonable Nigerians from the whole south should be clamoring is a referendum to divide the country not PVC and elections. People who are thinking that 2023 election will be peaceful, are just living in a fools dream land. While you the gullible Nigerians are busy campaigning for PVC, Fulani terrorists is busy bringing in their Fulani brothers across the whole of west Africa, occupying the whole bushes in Nigeria, waiting for the right time to strike. To most of you, is IPOB propaganda, but the reality, is staring at the face of you morons almost on daily basis. The sad part of it is that, majority of Biafrans are very foolish to have left what is the bigger goal, which is Biafra actualization, and be shouting PVC/OBIDIENT, like people without direction. No human can transform the decay in Nigeria, be you Obi/Atiku/Tinubu, non of them can save Nigeria from its current state., they all know this. The best thing is to divide the country let everyone go their separate ways in peace, because we don't share the same value system and we hate each other, those that wants to merge together is free to do so. No country in this planet earth that do not have the same value system that have succeeded, non.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Soso990240(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
eakenbor:
He left Aba and went all the way to London to buy shoes.
He was staying in London, owns a house he bought around 1996-7.. so what now?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wow British accent

The way she pronounced the word "longer"

Lol
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

Lol.Don’t be to serious in life . Try smile . Life is short .
It's your choice nah and leave theory grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by kponkedenge(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
9iceprince:

I sha get sense pass your father, If not money why can’t he entrust his aides to do that

Mumu man na PDP hand bill dem dey fold like that or money…..
Support your OBITUARY in peace without causing Nuisance on social media, Later dem go tell us he bath by himself

Your father is an idiot and a bastard. Because you no respect am that's why you fit get mouth talk rubbish.

Support your drug lord and thief in peace.... As Buhari suffering never do you..... na pro max suffering dey await you with person wey no send you..... Wey you dey kill yourself for.

Omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by pquaver(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Lady goes to "verify" the price of Peter Obi pair of shoes at a London Mall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kixJT7a_Ys

Help us verify his pandora account. His shoe is non of my business.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dude cannot buy a shoe worth more than $20.

Dude too stingy!

If Obi were to be the father of Davido, Davido would have been hawking Gala along Ibadan expressway. Obi wont give him shishi!
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by attahc: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
if u no obedient then u're OYO
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Ikemba007: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
They forgot that some once aimed that he had no shoes

Siberia01:
cool

There is more than enough for Obidient youths

I have never stole from anambala

I came to see N200 and left $20billion

Vote buying is corruption

I'm studying Chinese and Egyptian budget
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by nkem1992: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Make una come win election na! All these one na cloth chasing.
Stop us na
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Freebills12: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
eakenbor:
He left Aba and went all the way to London to buy shoes.

Unfortunately for you, he is based in London before entering into politics in year 2002.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by nkem1992: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Rubbish noise about Peter Obi-tuary that will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
E no concern you
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
my own no dey there grin

Wetin you wan use am do? grin grin
Nothing Sha just been inquisitive.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by nkem1992: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
wow!.
That's a good one o.
So north sef don begin dey OBiDIENT?
The hardship reach everyone
No pretence we have suffered in the hands of APC and PDP
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by engrchykae(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

as God is judging buhari, he will also judge you .
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by CSTRR: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Rubbish noise about Peter Obi-tuary that will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
And who loses when advanced crooks take over?

Is it Peter obi the wealthy man or who?

I don't think you realize who stands to lose most.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by CSTRR: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have realized that a lot of Nigerians think if they vote for a bad candidate, only the opposition would suffer.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by IDIOTmoderators: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

You no go enjoy one Nigeria now while it lasts...

The North has been in power for 46+yrs without anything tangible to boast about. Abi suffering no dey taya you ni.

It's time to take it away from una.
No vex oga I am not suffering.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ygowon: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
plaindealer:

...but we must let lying and unpatriotic crooked, corrupt and tax cheating Pandora rule Nigeria?

These Pandora people are never serious..

The only place Pandora go rule is his village.. grin
Pandora is the best thing for Nigeria now. Old Tinubu can not rule a complex country like ours
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Precious72100: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
please I need help
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by dapadawee: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
DatoDatuk:

She even try cover her wowoness but it was still obvious
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Babaken(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Peter obi matter giving some people sleepless night since 80's grin
It is time for the youth to take what belongs to them.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by MartinsD12(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iykopee:
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems they have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry. grin grin
Who be atiku
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by arantess: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

Choke and die
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Cypress042(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Babaken:
It is time for the youth to take what belongs to them.
If you're correct who again is grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by MartinsD12(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria even father mbaka knows this that's why they are using mbaka to attack him but they fail woefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.