Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries (51406 Views)

Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Dico4G: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/22-apc-senators-planning-to-defect-to-pdp-fani-kayod
I just saw this from this man and I’m wondering if I should take the massage and forget about the m....,,,,,,, listen to him.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by BaddestQueen(f): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Didn't you also support Lawan as a consensus candidate?

Birds of the same plumage dem
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by helinues: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
BaddestQueen:
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

Stop derailing threads with repeated jargons
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by guysis(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC house of commotion grin cheesy
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by BaddestQueen(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Stop derailing threads with repeated jargons
gum must never be by force
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Shattuck(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol nah only tinubu and sanwo olu go remain for apc.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Miracle2020: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
FFK don drink that thing again
he is saying the truth. Since APC decided to give their ticket to the drug Lord, this will be the end of apc.

2 Likes

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Ijakumo1: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shango kill this Femi Fanny
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by helinues: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
he is saying the truth. Since APC decided to give their ticket to the drug Lord, this will be the end of apc.

Are you one of his clients? it seems like you are talking from experience
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by LIGHTROOM: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Look at this abia delegate
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
naija4life247:
46 rogue Senators defeated during Saraki Mesujamba's tenure as Senate President, yet, none of them returned to the Senate. Oshiomhole and Tinubu humiliated them all and Buhari was re-elected

The young boys here are IBOs. They are the world's propaganda experts. The South Korean woman withdrew from WTO's nomination by her country because of so much propaganda from Nigeria over the position her country did not consider so important. As a Minister of Trade, she did not see any big deal in it, but the IBOs created chaos and propaganda over it, she withdrew.

I spent 6 years with them, you cannot explain to them. Shina Peller lost APC Primary and moved to another Party. To them, he left APC because of Tinubu, but they will never say so because he is a Yoruba and did not go to PDP.

As I have said, a man destined for victory would win against all odds.

Those leaving APC would not have left if they had won Primary. It shows how formidable APC as a Party has become. It is a party of political juggernauts.

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Magabush1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't understand what you guys are saying. Defection doesn't mean anything. The people who won the ticket, aren't they human beings. Try to update yourself bro. Anyone who lost election means they were not in tune with their people. The defections hold no water
NaijaRoyalty:
Dem don scam Tinubu finally grin cheesy
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by MartinsD12(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/22-apc-senators-planning-to-defect-to-pdp-fani-kayod
It's good they should defect after all that's what they did to Jonathan PDP before 2015 election, karma is real , e no go ever better for APC evil party
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by nkem1992: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
xeleb:
Upon all the whole defection , none of them is even considering Labour Party, are some day dreamer still thinking of obi winning the general election, no sensible politician that that have ambition not even have a minute thought of going to labour party’, na so so noise we Dey here , that why they can only get 195 in ekiti election
We are obidient
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Miracle2020: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Are you one of his clients? it seems like you are talking from experience
iam a strong supporter of apc but I will tell you that all is not going well with the party because of the following reasons.
1) ASSU strike
2) Fuel scarcity and high price
3)Security
4)Economy
5)tinubu as the candidate
6) Muslim Muslims ticket
7) Tinubu outburst in Ogun state.
I am in the north and I am telling you what majority of northerners are saying.

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by sukar886: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Las Las na tinubu n his urchins go remain for APC .... Chaiii, after eating his money, they are living one after the other , is a pity

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by naija4life247: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
mrtheo33:
I been think say FFK go buy form for this election but nothing come out

Councillorship election never start nah. That's the only position he is qualified for

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
iam a strong supporter of apc but I will tell you that all is not going well with the party because of the following reasons.
1) ASSU strike
2) Fuel scarcity and high price
3)Security
4)Economy
5)tinubu as the candidate
6) Muslim Muslims ticket
7) Tinubu outburst in Ogun state.
I am in the north and I am telling you what majority of northerners are saying.

Forget about what you are hearing. What you are hearing is dependent on what is in your mind and the kind of people that surround you.

From the 7 items in your list above, it is very easy to determine the two points I raised above.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Miracle2020: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
babaolofin:

Forget about what you are hearing. What you are hearing is dependent on what is in your mind and the kind of people that surround you.

From the 7 items in your list above, it is very easy to determine the two points I raised above.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.
ok ooo
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by deeLima86(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who would have bothered about aggrieved politicians jumping ship because of their greed and personal interest If buhari was not a failure.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by okunola123(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nobody is worry about them. It's their headache. Soldier go soldier come and no be dere papa position.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by swissgoldenpro2: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't believe anything this man says
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by CleanInAll: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerfine3:

Do you have a pvc? What about your family members, this is time to plan for a better naija, don’t sell your vote, vote against looting, killing, mediocre,

Sure I have my PVC
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is just the beginning
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by VicHots(f): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Would PDP or other parties offered them new tickets?
NASS is never their birth right!
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Tvoice: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oplomo:
Na only Tinubu and MC oluomo go remain for APC by December. Even Adamu go soon find hin way. grin

More poopoo for baba alagbado panties.... grin

grin grin

Even the broom wey dey dia flag self don tire for d party , the broom itself go soon decamp grin

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Godly247(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2022
You know what!!!!

The moment they rush into another party say LP or ANPP, they infect the new party and the same game sets in... They should all be thrown out into the thrash bin!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by DJInfluence: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Tell us something we don't know.

Is that not what they all do? Did he not only recently jumped ship?

Our politicians with no ideology. Imagine a Ted Cruz joining the democratic party in America, first he won't dare and 2nd, the democrat won't even accept him. His only option would be to become independent candidate. But over here,a politician move back and forth from PDP to APC 10x during his/her political career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.