Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,887,947 members, 6,941,651 topics. Date: Friday, 01 July 2022 at 11:49 AM

Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom (74609 Views)

Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by OliviaDadzie20: 9:48pm On Jun 22
A man who got information that his girlfriend was cheating on him with his friend paid a visit to the guy to confirm for himself.

He stormed the hotel where he friend was lodged and knocked really hard until the door was opened. He recorded the moment he got into a confrontation.

The man saw his girlfriend’s clothes on the bed and kept calling out her name, Blessing, but his friend said that she was not in his apartment.

He searched the entire room and went to the bathroom where he found his girlfriend hiding in the bathroom.

The boyfriend then demanded that she follows him home, however, she was pleading with him.

Watch the Video below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfG8pkdsy06/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22
There's love in sharing.

lipsrsealed

216 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Abfinest007(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22
Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by uthlaw(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22
Girl may guys de manage,e rich ur turn,you wan keep her as property.... Are you mad or something!

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Deborah98(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22
People still dey do relationship undecided... Deep down I really wish I can be in one but I gat more important things to round up,no be say the heart to love no dey dia na this kukere movement me I no dey like. You fit dey sincere but you aren't sure of your partner. Kai people dey try Sha. Make I use my life,time, energy and resources invest/ do what works for me.

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by 11thGoldTREE: 10:02pm On Jun 22
The motherfker broke the bro code

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Cypress042(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22
Follow me back home and give me my own share of ....cool that's exactly what the boyfriend is tryna do grin and the mumu girl is hiding imagine grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by fullnetwork: 10:32pm On Jun 22
All these your virus infested sites.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by freemandela4: 2:48am On Jun 23
Deborah98:
People still dey do relationship undecided... Deep down I really wish I can be in one but I gat more important things to round up,no be say the heart to love no dey dia na this kukere movement me I no dey like. You fit dey sincere but you aren't sure of your partner. Kai people dey try Sha. Make I use my life,time, energy and resources invest/ do what works for me.
Mr right will come your way

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Itzurboi(m): 6:33am On Jun 23
The guy no just get friend, plus gf...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by HopeNeverDies: 7:47am On Jun 23
Honestly, I’m Telling you... it sucks whenever you realise that your partner isn’t faithful on the Long run while you’re there innocently loving them!!!
Deborah98:

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by chukwuibuipob: 8:51am On Jun 23
sad Pussycurrency

Olomi obo

#Fear nowadays girls sad

Beware of FAKE friends. A friend that fuk ur wife behind u can KILL U .

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:51am On Jun 23
The one he too is sharing nko. Men Dey do something but won’t pray the same thing happen to them. I just Dey laugh at this generation. It reminds me of a guy who is dating his friend’s fiancée and same, his friend have a sexual affair with his wife. And I know about this. Imagine one catching his friend. He will now act like a saint. What a world we are

A guy having fun with several ladies and still monitoring his wife phone� what a world

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by shittul: 8:51am On Jun 23
D hotel no go halla d man say him get visitor b4 he go enter......

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by autodevice(m): 8:51am On Jun 23
Ok

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by phemmyfour: 8:52am On Jun 23
OliviaDadzie20:
A man who got information that his girlfriend was cheating on him with his friend paid a visit to the guy to confirm for himself.

He stormed the hotel where he friend was lodged and knocked really hard until the door was opened. He recorded the moment he got into a confrontation.

The man saw his girlfriend’s clothes on the bed and kept calling out her name, Blessing, but his friend said that she was not in his apartment.

He searched the entire room and went to the bathroom where he found his girlfriend hiding in the bathroom.

The boyfriend then demanded that she follows him home, however, she was pleading with him.

Watch the Video below;

A good thing is not meant for one man
Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Lanretoye(m): 8:52am On Jun 23
T
Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by VoteTinubu2023: 8:52am On Jun 23
Arranged and Staged.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by gasparpisciotta: 8:52am On Jun 23
Same way we have more women in churches, is the same way we will have more women in hell

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by ofiko123(m): 8:52am On Jun 23
Iranu..who in the world cares??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Romanoff(f): 8:52am On Jun 23
The weirdest thing is the friendship between the two men might still continue while the woman would be thrown under the bus.

I don't understand these things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by bigdammyj: 8:52am On Jun 23
Reading...
Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by 42Gideon(m): 8:52am On Jun 23
Skit if you know you know cheesy grin
Check my signature I build customize and print on cartons.

8 Likes

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by legendarystar: 8:52am On Jun 23
cheesy
E shock am ni?
Sifiora iyaebe
Boogyman557 abeg see lighter take light up your weed grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by KaluwisxPRO: 8:52am On Jun 23
uthlaw:
Girl may guys de manage,e rich ur turn,you wan keep her as property.... Are you mad or something!

No be only may, na December

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Jun 23
Skit? I don’t trust these bloggers and Nairaland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by LordEclipse: 8:53am On Jun 23
OliviaDadzie20:

Watch the Video below; more like a set up..how did he know when and where..one of them just rebelled the other

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by chukswag(m): 8:53am On Jun 23
Don't blame the guy at all, there's a great chance she suggested it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Nonexisting: 8:53am On Jun 23
Simps and their problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Friend’s Hotel Room And Finds His Girlfriend Hiding In The Bathroom by Hefama: 8:53am On Jun 23
Canada visa application with guaranteed work available, call or what's app for more information +²³⁴9¹6⁴5954⁴¹

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.