Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) (51212 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2022
aribisala0:
But you are not a doctor so why lying to be one?

Mr. Man has finally shut up. If you must know I have been a doctor for some 30 years now. So tell me Mr. Old enough to be your father are you 120 years old. I only came to Nairaland to promote my free surgery NGO. I single handedly on my own pay for surgery for 10 patients monthly in LUTH. And i do not make noice about it. But this is verifiable. I run come to Nairaland, run ads and enjoy the conversation, as we in diaspora do.

My friend is a doctor in the royal Navy in the UK he also dropped a comment in this trend to you. What I do not like is people who come here claim they are old to be someone's father someone you do not know. Your mind is your mind, doctor or no doctor it does not add N1 in your pocket, it is not 5 years ago I became a doctor to still be elated by it.

Someone said nairaland will bring out the agbero in you one day. Forget gentleman relationship I will address you like an agbero since you are one. Check my NGO in my trend and you will easily know my name but if you mention it in public I will personally get a PI to fish who you are and sue you for defamation. I am sure you know by now that I do not back down and believe me we will fish you out. Just mention it in public. Certificate ko, PHD ni.

Back to the matter of the serious issue of a nurse imprisoning a doctor.

All these other small talk is irrelevant. Address that issue. Whether I am doctor or not that one no concern you Mr. UK
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2022
olusegxz:

Mr. Man has finally shut up. If you must know I have been a doctor for some 30 years now. So tell me Mr. Old enough to be your father are you 120 years old. I only came to Nairaland to promote my free surgery NGO. I single handedly on my own pay for surgery for 10 patients monthly in LUTH. And i do not make noice about it. But this is verifiable. I run come to Nairaland, run ads and enjoy the conversation, as we in diaspora do.

My friend is a doctor in the royal Navy in the UK he also dropped a comment in this trend to you. What I do not like is people who come here claim they are old to be someone's father someone you do not know. Your mind is your mind, doctor or no doctor it does not add N1 in your pocket, it is not 5 years ago I became a doctor to still be elated by it.

Someone said nairaland will bring out the agbero in you one day. Forget gentleman relationship I will address you like an agbero since you are one. Check my NGO in my trend and you will easily know my name but if you mention it in public I will personally get a PI to fish who you are and sue you for defamation. I am sure you know by now that I do not back down and believe me we will fish you out. Just mention it in public. Certificate ko, PHD ni.

Back to the matter of the serious issue of a nurse imprisoning a doctor.

All these other small talk is irrelevant. Address that issue. Whether I am doctor or not that one no concern you Mr. UK
You are a liar you are not a doctor. Show us your certificate .It seems you have forgotten the lies you told
Why are you lying . Where did you graduate from 30 years ago
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
olusegxz:

Show us your linkedin ID and I will do the same.

Then you will know the knowledge I have.
I do not have to do that because I never claimed to be a doctor like you.
I do not want to know you so why are we sharing linked in
All this diversion to change subject after your stupid lies have been busted.
Are we here to exchange complimentary cards
You said Headache is not a diagnosis and I have schooled you on that ,how can you claim to be a doctor and not know that?
You promised to respond word for word
We are still waiting for proof that you are a doctor
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
olusegxz:

Ofcourse it does. Why wouldn't it. You clearly have no clinical or common knowledge so it will all sound gibberish.

What is the essence of your existence in this discuss. Mr. Ego. Ode.

UK my foot. Who gave you visa. Mr. UK lol
You are not a doctor .You are a liar and an ignoramus

Where is your certificate?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
olusegxz:

Is it only certificate you want idiot. You have only recited two things. Hierarchy and diagnosis. And both you made no clinical sense. As I said you talk like someone with no clinical experience. Or even nursing experience. Wait for certificate.
You claim to be a doctor

I do not believe you
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
aribisala0:
You claim to be a doctor

I do not believe you

You do not have to believe.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Warriorprince(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
bizzibodi:

Do you nurses see patients as the most important person I the hospital as it is written on paper?..the way you people abuse,talk down, shout at,ignore, frustrate patients is out of this world.

Stop patronizing quacks, I repeat stop patronizing quacks.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bizzibodi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Warriorprince:

Stop patronizing quacks, I repeat stop patronizing quacks.
So you are quack
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Warriorprince(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
dway2life:
Keep displaying ignorance. All because your ego would not allow you to do the right thing.

read attached part documents of National standards of healthcare cleanliness 2021.

Everything is online, I don't know why I lots keep coming here to display ignorance.

I know you don't know, I will still teach you.
Everyone in the hospital is responsible to making the environment safe but this duty varies. So look at your photo.....you see that that clinical staff, it comprises of pharm., Lab. Sci.,physician(Doctor), radiologist e.t.c. As a Periop. Nurse I damp dust my unit, discard my sharps and waste and I make the environment safe but you won't see me with broom and packer, so cleaning duty vary.

The fact that you eat in public and throw your nylon in the gutters and you go scot free doesn't mean you are right. As a responsible human, you are suppose to trash them in a waste can.

Managing sharps and other wastes in the hospital is much more important because of the potential risk they can bring. So Mr Man/Dr, it is not a matter of Ego, all of us as a team managing the patient must ensure we keep them safe including our each other.

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Warriorprince(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
bizzibodi:

So you are quack

Lol.......No offense. It's because you are ignorant.
There are nursing quacks and you must be aware. Not all people you see on WHITE UNIFORM in Nigeria are certified Nurses even in government hospital. However, if any nurse talks to you inappropriately, let him/her know she doesn't have the right to disrespect, he/she didn't apologise, report him/her to his superior, appropriate sanction would be melted. In my over 10 years of practice, I have never talk down or disrespect any client. Patient are the reason of my Job. Without the patient......I am nothing. Infact patients are my biggest boss.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Morenzy15: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2022
If You Want to Naturally Last as Long as You Want in Bed Without Drugs and Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation in No Time, Then This Is All You’ll Ever Need – Guaranteed!
Guide to Naturally Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed—No Sex Pills, Tablets, Viagrá, or Spray

Think of the money you waste on paying for sex with women just to get in their panties or get them to love you.

Or, the money you spend on buying sexual enhancers and substances. Calculate the money for a year and you’ll see how much you’ve been wasting.

When you have this skill,

The table will turn
Women will be the ones spending on you just to have a taste.
Lasting long enough to make a woman have an orgasm or squirt is more gratifying than being in the office.

When your woman is satisfied,

You will feel great about yourself and
You will do things you have never done before with joy
It will boost your confidence.
Who doesn't want to last longer in bed? All men want to be the men who always rock their women at any given time.

If you cannot last long enough for your woman to reach an orgasm and fulfill her sexual needs, then she'll find it somewhere else, and you know what that means?

Get the Natural Ways to End Premature Ejaculation Permanently Within Just Few Days.
This Ebook contain details on what and how to end quick ejaculation naturally.
Price: #1000
To get yours, call 0*8*0*2*8*Nine three zero one seven nine.
Whatsapp: 0*8*0*3*7*seven two one one six three.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not have to do that because I never claimed to be a doctor like you.
I do not want to know you so why are we sharing linked in
All this diversion to change subject after your stupid lies have been busted.
Are we here to exchange complimentary cards
You said Headache is not a diagnosis and I have schooled you on that ,how can you claim to be a doctor and not know that?
You promised to respond word for word
We are still waiting for proof that you are a doctor

Ode. You are diagnosing with book and I am diagnosing with clinical presentation. If you have half clinical experience most patients will rather take over the counter medication for mild headaches than present in your clinic. When they do present it is usually for a persistent headache which in most cases presents as a symptom to an underlining condition. Nobody said a symptom like headache cannot be a diagnosis, as long as all other investigations are exhausted. I'm not replying you anymore. Believe whatever you want. Mr. Headache. If you say your assessment is based on me not quick to make a Headache diagnosis then I accept it. I will rather record headache as a symptom and treat that symptom than categorically diagnose it as headache and it turns out to be a brain tumour or vasoconstriction that can lead to a stroke. Go and learn. Only nurses think the way you do. Doctors are taking pride in diagnosing major and new illnesses, you are here arguing about headache for four days.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bizzibodi(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Warriorprince:

Lol.......No offense. It's because you are ignorant.
There are nursing quacks and you must be aware. Not all people you see on WHITE UNIFORM in Nigeria are certified Nurses even in government hospital. However, if any nurse talks to you inappropriately, let him/her know she doesn't have the right to disrespect, he/she didn't apologise, report him/her to his superior, appropriate sanction would be melted. In my over 10 years of practice, I have never talk down or disrespect any client. Patient are the reason of my Job. Without the patient......I am nothing. Infact patients are my biggest boss.

From your knowledge & years of experience any nurses who is rude to patients automatically become a quack.
I cry on your behalf.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2022
olusegxz:

Ode. You are diagnosing with book and I am diagnosing with clinical presentation. If you have half clinical experience most patients will rather take over the counter medication for mild headaches than present in your clinic. When they do present it is usually for a persistent headache which in most cases presents as a symptom to an underlining condition. Nobody said a symptom like headache cannot be a diagnosis, as long as all other investigations are exhausted. I'm not replying you anymore. Believe whatever you want. Mr. Headache. If you say your assessment is based on me not quick to make a Headache diagnosis then I accept it. I will rather record headache as a symptom and treat that symptom than categorically diagnose it as headache and it turns out to be a brain tumour or vasoconstriction that can lead to a stroke. Go and learn. Only nurses think the way you do. Doctors are taking pride in diagnosing major and new illnesses, you are here arguing about headache for four days.
You are a liar. You are not a doctor. If you are show us evidence and stop lying
YOU said Headache IS NOT A DIAGNOSIS

Those were YOUR WORDS. Are you taking them back?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Warriorprince(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2022
bizzibodi:

From your knowledge & years of experience any nurses who is rude to patients automatically become a quack.
I cry on your behalf.

Silence is your best answer, since you lack simple comprehension........I cannot help you with this. If a psychiatrist is in the house, let them take this up.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2022
Warriorprince:

I know you don't know, I will still teach you.
Everyone in the hospital is responsible to making the environment safe but this duty varies. So look at your photo.....you see that that clinical staff, it comprises of pharm., Lab. Sci.,physician(Doctor), radiologist e.t.c. As a Periop. Nurse I damp dust my unit, discard my sharps and waste and I make the environment safe but you won't see me with broom and packer, so cleaning duty vary.

The fact that you eat in public and throw your nylon in the gutters and you go scot free doesn't mean you are right. As a responsible human, you are suppose to trash them in a waste can.

Managing sharps and other wastes in the hospital is much more important because of the potential risk they can bring. So Mr Man/Dr, it is not a matter of Ego, all of us as a team managing the patient must ensure we keep them safe including our each other.

I agree you have said certain correct things, but in most of them you have sensationalized the truth.

There is no waste management system in Nigeria, and most people that loiter things do so because they cannot find a trash can, if if they do it is overspilled, and there is no system in place to clear them up.

In the hospital, sharps bins and clinical waste bins ideally should be ensured by the nurse in Charge. The nurses must liaise with the clinical waste team to ensure that these are readily available in clinical areas. A nurse can then raise dust if she has ensure this and it is not properly used.

If the pictures is displayed is what the Doctor left behind, then I agree they are wrong, as long as a clinical waste bin and sharp box was available.

Finally on the topic of detaining a doctor, this is criminal and can only breeze through unaddressed in a lawless country like Nigeria.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:
You are a liar. You are not a doctor. If you are show us evidence and stop lying
YOU said Headache IS NOT A DIAGNOSIS

Those were YOUR WORDS. Are you taking them back?

This man go and learn English. Then go back and read what I said.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
olusegxz:

This man go and learn English. Then go back and read what I said.
Why do you have to go about falsely claiming to be a doctor?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Warriorprince(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

I agree you have said certain correct things, but in most of them you have sensationalized the truth.

There is no waste management system in Nigeria, and most people that loiter things do so because they cannot find a trash can, if if they do it is overspilled, and there is no system in place to clear them up.

In the hospital, sharps bins and clinical waste bins ideally should be ensured by the nurse in Charge. The nurses must liaise with the clinical waste team to ensure that these are readily available in clinical areas. A nurse can then raise dust if she has ensure this and it is not properly used.

If the pictures is displayed is what the Doctor left behind, then I agree they are wrong, as long as a clinical waste bin and sharp box was available.

Finally on the topic of detaining a doctor, this is criminal and can only breeze through unaddressed in a lawless country like Nigeria.

My mention of personal waste management is just an illustration. Some will argue that it is the work of people that are sweeping the street to solely do this. We all understand how Nigeria works, still I try very hard not to cause public nuisance with my wastes.

Now, back to OAUTHC saga, I practice here for a year. And I know, they might not have everything, but they have enough, if not excess sharp box placed at strategic places in the ward.

The picture is the waste generated by the doctor. Sharp left unattended to. The nurse call the attention of the house officer to this, but the said House officer(someone that is still in training) told the nurse to go discard it. So the Nurse lock the ward door( am not saying, she is entirely right to do so) but this is the most feasible thing she can come up with at this time as the ward manager knowing Nigeria madness (citizen arrest). The house officer calls her senior who came, and said the nurse should have called an attendant to discard the sharps, As if this is the norms. If the house officer had discarded the waste they generate as the international best practice describes the issue of locking or not locking will not have arrived.

As a Nurse,one of our major work is to Advocate for all, putting safeguarding at our forefront. I have stopped a number of surgery, all because I discover the resident they sent to take up the case is not competent to handle it. If you work in Nigeria, you will understand that there are alot of madness. Yes, they will not tell you this, I have had to complete two surgery recently, one the M.O fainted during surgery, the second, the resident freak out in the middle of a procedure both procedure were assisted by a Corper Dr. In all we work as a team, I respect my team, and they all also respect me. So if I tell a consultant, your student cannot handle this case, he understands. If he insist the case should go on without supervision, then will would have issues like this. Because I would not work with you.
As an Anesthestist, if you left your spinal needle undiscarded, you will come back to it, because I don't know where we get our training these days.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

If
Not sure why it should be a nurse? Do Nurses have waste management training?
This is a problem that goes to the level of DESIGN........System design to be specific and there should be a clinical lead responsible for waste management policy and operations. Is appropriate waste collection equipment provided and are clinical staff oriented to their use? Is there a sharps incident policy? Training and retraining is one area where Nigerian healthcare is deficient
I do not believe nurses in general have any specific training that should make them responsible for this. Each space has its own peculiarities and should get input from appropriately trained personnel familiar with international best practice. Who is responsible for managing disposal of human tissue?
Many such jobs get landed on people "by default" because no one is doing them not because they have any expertise. That(tissue disposal) is a specialist job that requires specialist education and training . How many clinicians know what happens to excised human tissue after surgery?. Often this and waste management in general is beyond the scope of Nursing training and we must be honest about that.
Waste management in the hospital is a Chief Executive level responsibility. Implementation can be delegated but not responsibility. If we have learnt anything from recent pandemics we should learn that
There is no need to reinvent the wheel rather just learn from international best practice
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by watersideboys: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2022
bizzibodi:

I cry on your behalf.

He is right. Why so pained
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:

Not sure why it should be a nurse? Do Nurses have waste management training?
This is a problem that goes to the level of DESIGN........System design to be specific and there should be a clinical lead responsible for waste management policy and operations. Is appropriate waste collection equipment provided and are clinical staff oriented to their use? Is there a sharps incident policy? Training and retraining is one area where Nigerian healthcare is deficient
I do not believe nurses in general have any specific training that should make them responsible for this. Each space has its own peculiarities and should get input from appropriately trained personnel familiar with international best practice. Who is responsible for managing disposal of human tissue?
Many such jobs get landed on people "by default" because no one is doing them not because they have any expertise. That(tissue disposal) is a specialist job that requires specialist education and training . How many clinicians know what happens to excised human tissue after surgery?. Often this and waste management in general is beyond the scope of Nursing training and we must be honest about that.
Waste management in the hospital is a Chief Executive level responsibility. Implementation can be delegated but not responsibility. If we have learnt anything from recent pandemics we should learn that
There is no need to reinvent the wheel rather just learn from international best practice

Is this a joke or what? Nurses are the managers of wards and clinical areas. I have not asked them to provide bins or sharp boxes, but for the ward managers, who ideally is a nurse, to ensure that these are available.

All the best
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Warriorprince:

My mention of personal waste management is just an illustration. Some will argue that it is the work of people that are sweeping the street to solely do this. We all understand how Nigeria works, still I try very hard not to cause public nuisance with my wastes.

Now, back to OAUTHC saga, I practice here for a year. And I know, they might not have everything, but they have enough, if not excess sharp box placed at strategic places in the ward.

The picture is the waste generated by the doctor. Sharp left unattended to. The nurse call the attention of the house officer to this, but the said House officer(someone that is still in training) told the nurse to go discard it. So the Nurse lock the ward door( am not saying, she is entirely right to do so) but this is the most feasible thing she can come up with at this time as the ward manager knowing Nigeria madness (citizen arrest). The house officer calls her senior who came, and said the nurse should have called an attendant to discard the sharps, As if this is the norms. If the house officer had discarded the waste they generate as the international best practice describes the issue of locking or not locking will not have arrived.

As a Nurse,one of our major work is to Advocate for all, putting safeguarding at our forefront. I have stopped a number of surgery, all because I discover the resident they sent to take up the case is not competent to handle it. If you work in Nigeria, you will understand that there are alot of madness. Yes, they will not tell you this, I have had to complete two surgery recently, one the M.O fainted during surgery, the second, the resident freak out in the middle of a procedure both procedure were assisted by a Corper Dr. In all we work as a team, I respect my team, and they all also respect me. So if I tell a consultant, your student cannot handle this case, he understands. If he insist the case should go on without supervision, then will would have issues like this. Because I would not work with you.
As an Anesthestist, if you left your spinal needle undiscarded, you will come back to it, because I don't know where we get our training these days.

Totally can't argue with you. Healthworkers including Doctors need retraining. You can't leave a clinical waste unattended for a nurse to discard, especially if there are bins are provided.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Is this a joke or what? Nurses are the managers of wards and clinical areas. I have not asked them to provide bins or sharp boxes, but for the ward managers, who ideally is a nurse, to ensure that these are available.

All the best
Not a joke
Waste Management especially hazardous waste is an executive level responsibility Not Ward Manager

The reason we have this issue at OAUTH is an executive level failure
Provision of sharp boxes has not been identified as the issue leading to detention of a doctor.
The job of the Executive is to articulate a POLICY , clarify individual roles and responsibility and audit implementation
The level of risk and the training of ward staff would determine how much can be delegated to a ward Manager e.g

The risk on a Maternity Ward is different from that of an Ebola ward so there is no single rule for all scenarios. Ideally there should be a clinical lead for waste management which can be drawn from many disciplines that reports to an executive level person.
Many problems arise because of opaque management and reporting lines
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Why do you have to go about falsely claiming to be a doctor?

As I said believe whatever you want. I see your input in other comments. You are so myopic in your reasoning. Policy ko politics ni. You sound as if you are in one ac office running a hospital.

Who does not know that policy is what makes the laws. But who implements them on ward level.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2022
olusegxz:

As I said believe whatever you want. I see your input in other comments. You are so myopic in your reasoning. Policy ko politics ni. You sound as if you are in one ac office running a hospital.
But why lie that you are a doctor ? Is that necessary?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:

I can see that you are still a retard. Why are you lieing that you are in the UK.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
olusegxz:

I can see that you are still a retard. Why are you lieing that you are in the UK.
OK I am in Arondizuogu but you are not a doctor
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:

Be fooling yourself on nairaland. First you said doctors in Nigeria don't accept headache is a diagnosis. Or should I quote you. Then when I mentioned things only a medilag person would know you now said oh he was a squatter. Lol. Mr man you should apply for stand up comedy.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:
OK I am in Arondizuogu but you are not a doctor

But your father is a doctor.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by olusegxz: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Not a joke
Waste Management especially hazardous waste is an executive level responsibility Not Ward Manager

The reason we have this issue at OAUTH is an executive level failure
Provision of sharp boxes has not been identified as the issue leading to detention of a doctor.
The job of the Executive is to articulate a POLICY , clarify individual roles and responsibility and audit implementation
The level of risk and the training of ward staff would determine how much can be delegated to a ward Manager e.g

The risk on a Maternity Ward is different from that of an Ebola ward so there is no single rule for all scenarios. Ideally there should be a clinical lead for waste management which can be drawn from many disciplines that reports to an executive level person.
Many problems arise because of opaque management and reporting lines

Myopic brain.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2022
olusegxz:

Be fooling yourself on nairaland. First you said doctors in Nigeria don't accept headache is a diagnosis. Or should I quote you. Then when I mentioned things only a medilag person would know you now said oh he was a squatter. Lol. Mr man you should apply for stand up comedy.
Medilag person?? Would that be as a cleaner a squatter or a patient
So because you know about "mandate" that makes you a doctor?
You are a liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.