Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again (3829 Views)

Speakership: We Know Those We Won't Vote For -LP Reps Members / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by haffaze777(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
sukar886:

You are not ok, this is not about tribe is a about good governance , stop discouraging people becos of 5k they gave u... Use ur head and stop posting rubbish, am from Edo, I will vote for obi, ur country is bleeding n u r still doing trubalism, buy sense abeg

Must he vote for Pandora criminal because u want to vote for him?the country is bleeding and Pandora criminal look like someone who can fix the country with his penchant for lying at any giving chance?

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Eniitankorede: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Another failed Ipob project

Criminals won't enter our prestigious Aso Rock Peter Obi of Loser Party should focus on his Biafra

The last words of Tafa Balewa when he was been killed by Ibo soldiers was that nobody from that zone would ever lead Nigeria for killing him over power

Suddenly every username on Twitter and Nairaland that openly supported Unknown gunmen's killing of innocent people blaming DSS, and those who called Nigeria our motherland zoo now hypocritically switched alliance with Peter Obi just to destroy Nigeria they hate

Notice how Cultist and Witch covens flatter you to join them, but once you decide to leave they start intimidating you, insulting you and wishing you bad

Olachase said he no longer support Obituary which is his fundamental rights, yet they are cursing him, his tribe and calling him poor Tinubu beggar

Are this the kind of bitter Soul that want anything good for Nigeria?

Peter Obi is a scam. I am the first person to say that because is truly a scam. He will be disgraced and dehumanised. He is telling lies and pretending to be a saint. I ask his supporters, who killed Peter Obi’s father, and for what reason? Did Peter Obi not spend 10 years in University and came out with 3rd class? How would Oxford and Harvard admit a third class graduate to regular master degree? It is obvious he did online courses which everyone can access. The guy was caught red handed in money laundry and he admitted on national TV that he used government money to invest in family business. Are these not enough alarm bells for any reasonable person? Peter Obi has no legacy project that’s surviving now in Anambra State. He has no institutions created by him in Anambra state. Honestly, only a lunatic will ever imagine that Peter Obi will win and be the president of NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Simplythebest: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2022
The same propaganda u guys use against Jonathan it won't work this time around cus Nigerians are wiser now. Better consider the future of ur kids
Olachase:
At first I was among the people who have interest in voting for Peter Obi buh I finally made up my mind for those reasons.

1, the South East had turned this to tribal things

2, them attacked any Yoruba that declared support for Tinubu (must all yoruba vote for Peter Obi?)

3, I didn't see Obi winning this election ( most people kw this too)

4, I don't think the South East have focus I wonder how their request for biafra suddenly dead ( it's now clear what they want)

5, blood they say is thicker than water, how come they have forgotten their brother mazi kalu cry

6, with time politicians from other party will join L. P so what's our stress (same old thief's)

Before you quote me you must have interest in discussing number 4,5&6 if not I will never reply you!!

As he be like this Na only God be my hope if I see 40k like this I day move go Togo �� grin grin
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by pointblank247(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
You just missed road, we know you are never stable but please stand at a place at least for one week so that thunder will know were to locate you
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Moh247: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Peter Obi is a scam. I am the first person to say that because is truly a scam. He will be disgraced and dehumanised. He is telling lies and pretending to be a saint. I ask his supporters, who killed Peter Obi’s father, and for what reason? Did Peter Obi not spend 10 years in University and came out with 3rd class? How would Oxford and Harvard admit a third class graduate to regular master degree? It is obvious he did online courses which everyone can access. The guy was caught red handed in money laundry and he admitted on national TV that he used government money to invest in family business. Are these not enough alarm bells for any reasonable person? Peter Obi has no legacy project that’s surviving now in Anambra State. He has no institutions created by him in Anambra state. Honestly, only a lunatic will ever imagine that Peter Obi will win and be the president of NIGERIA.

Thank you

I have never seen any enlightened person capable of research and background checks that would support that fruad called Obi

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by chineduisaac(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:
At first I was among the people who have interest in voting for Peter Obi buh I finally made up my mind for those reasons.

2, them attacked any Yoruba that declared support for Tinubu (must all yoruba vote for Peter Obi?)

4, I don't think the South East have focus I wonder how their request for biafra suddenly dead ( it's now clear what they want)

5, blood they say is thicker than water, how come they have forgotten their brother mazi kalu cry

6, with time politicians from other party will join L. P so what's our stress (same old thief's)

Before you quote me you must have interest in discussing number 4,5&6 if not I will never reply you!!

As he be like this Na only God be my hope if I see 40k like this I day move go Togo �� grin grin

4. You should understand that the major reason the southeast wants Biafra is because of the perceived marginalization of the southeast by the rest of Nigeria. Now we have a candidate that we believe will holistically improve Nigeria.

5. If the above is achieved, their will be no Biafra agitation again, and I believe everything will be done to release MNK. He has not been forgotten.

6. We are hopeful that if Obi emerges the winner, and he performs well, all other succeeding leaders will continue the good work .

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Stanweezy(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Attention seeker spotted, by the way u never wanted to vote PO, u are only blabbing to score cheap point
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by ChoCho54(f): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:
why did you skip number 4,5&6 angry
If I read more than a few lines of your rubbish make I die for river embarassed embarassed
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
tell MURIC-our Nigeriansns somebody brothers, they tell better
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Risentouch(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
The only thing I have to say is that you only have one vote.
Lastly you are nothing but a tribal bigot, that's what your reasons explain.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by blingxx(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
You yorubas are always the first to bring in tribalism once it's Igbo because of envy yet when them give una back una go complain. Atleast there are still a few learned and intelligent people amongst you.

Guy stop lying .. majority of the ibos on NL are responsible for breeding tribalism and hatred you are your own worst enemy , you want us to vote Peter obi , you need our support to win this battle but deep down you hate Yoruba especially those ibo guys with fake handlers to cause commotion here undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How will he win the election? It's not possible. We Northerners can never cast our votes to any IGBO Man. ObiTUARY will not get a single vote from the North. Even his Labour Party members in the North wont vote him.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.
What could be more toxic than this? People like you can kill someone just because of tribal and religious differences. It shows how primitive and low your thinking is.

The irony of people like you is that you still turn around to blame others of tribal bigotry, whereas you are the commander in chief of tribal bigotry.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
The bullion van drug master with leaky anus and his urchin agbero supporters are already shivering.

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Olachase(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
chineduisaac:

4. You should understand that the major reason the southeast wants Biafra is because of the perceived marginalization of the southeast by the rest of Nigeria. Now we have a candidate that we believe will holistically improve Nigeria.

5. If the above is achieved, their will be no Biafra agitation again, and I believe everything will be done to release MNK. He has not been forgotten.

6. We are hopeful that if Obi emerges the winner, and he performs well, all other succeeding leaders will continue the good work .
I gave you like and I'm replying to you cus you submitted ur reason without abusive words, if that should be the case may the Lord help us all

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by shortIGBOman: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

What could be more toxic than this? People like you can kill someone just because of tribal and religious differences. It shows how primitive and low your thinking is.

The irony of people like you is that you still turn around to blame others of tribal bigotry, whereas you are the commander in chief of tribal bigotry.

Cry me a River.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere.

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Factcheck0001: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
sukar886:

You are not ok, this is not about tribe is a about good governance , stop discouraging people becos of 5k they gave u... Use ur head and stop posting rubbish, am from Edo, I will vote for obi, ur country is bleeding n u r still doing trubalism, buy sense abeg
u peter obi fans are more than dumb
Please keep doing this n I promise u that before election only few will want to relate with u cos u would have turn it to another ipob madness

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:

Show is proof.

You have always been peter obis antagonist.

You hated a better nigeriuand always wish things gets worse.

You're not doing the Igbo's. No matter how bad the country is, Igbo's will always do well.

Yoruba's at their tribal game. That's all you're good at.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by ProfAmaben(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:

No one cares
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u peter obi fans are more than dumb
Please keep doing this n I promise u that before election only few will want to relate with u cos u would have turn it to another ipob madness

The only thing yorubads are good at is to divide via ethnic lines.

Its an old method. The only people you can successfully use it on are the ijaws and others. Igbo's have known you people and I pray Ijaws and other from the old eastern region knows you people for what you are.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:

Thank you

I have never seen any enlightened person capable of research and background checks that would support that fruad called Obi

Tinubu is the fraud here.

A mad man, a thief and drug lord. Declared wanted in Chicago. The elchapo of Chicago.

The anus leaking drug Barron, the importer of mmkpurummiri.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by VoteObi2023: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
LOL

We know you as a Tinubu supporter. So when did you started supporting the youths candidate

Peter Pelumi Obi
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:

No Igbo should fall for this scammer.

This is a well know Yoruba bigot.

His hate for the Igbo's is seated down his heart to spirit.

He has been against Peter Obi and all other Igbo's.

He even poisoned his Igbo neighbors.

Don't take him serious . he wants Igbo's not to retaliate the abuses and insults rained on them by yoruBandits tribal bigots.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Transcriber: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by 7lives: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
sukar886:

Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Transcriber: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
You yorubas are always the first to bring in tribalism once it's Igbo because of envy yet when them give una back una go complain. Atleast there are still a few learned and intelligent people amongst you.
your brain is hollowed out
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Transcriber: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Balkan:
Very soon watch how Seun and Mod will go to their backend server to click the like button for this useless write up.

The last game you can play is to make this go tribal.
Slave na slave
I've also noticed that my posts against Obi supporters get ridiculous amount of likes
I made a post in a thread that is on its first page with less than a thousand views and got more than a hundred likes

There's little truth in what you're saying
I've gotten about 1500 likes in the last 3 days
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Transcriber: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2022

Nairaland will soon end up like naijapals...
you've been saying this for years

Nairaland is here to stay
Get that into your thick hollow skull

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Eddygourdo(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Olachase:

please do not vote for Peter obi. You have one vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for. Stop gloating sir.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by MuscularDick(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Who taught you how to create threads?

Well go to Bourdillon to beg for 40k. There you will be given 100k ritual money that will finish your remaining destiny pata pata..

Peter Obi doesn't know about your existence and neither do we OBIdient Nigerians. You are just too inconsequential for anyone to bother.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi supporters are the greatest optimists in the history of human existence.

Even in the face of impending massive failure, you guys still hold on to your imaginary victory at the polls grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by MuscularDick(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Eddygourdo:
please do not vote for Peter obi. You have one vote. It doesn't matter who you vote for. Stop gloating sir.
You mean he should no longer vote for your MESSIAH??

Peter Obi, Chief Executive Director, Online Vote Manufacturing Company of Nigeria.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by Eddygourdo(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
MuscularDick:
You mean he should no longer vote for your MESSIAH??

Peter Obi, Chief Executive Director, Online Vote Manufacturing Company of Nigeria.
grin grin
his vote and your vote are meaningless. To score an A you don't need 100 percent. 70 percent will do. So we obidients aren't begging for your votes. We are many. Gone are the days of party politics. And if we lose the election. You will still be a poor unemployed person earning 30k.
Re: I Won't Vote For Peter Obi Again by MuscularDick(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Eddygourdo:
his vote and your vote are meaningless. To score an A you don't need 100 percent. 70 percent will do. So we obidients aren't begging for your votes. We are many. Gone are the days of party politics. And if we lose the election. You will still be a poor unemployed person earning 30k.
Stay strong bro. I wish you strength in your OBIdient pursuits.

But you need more strength and courage to withstand and absorb the debilitating shock accompanying the results and outcome of the election next year.

Whatever happens, just take heart!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Sacks 28 Domestic Staff For Asking For Pay Rise / 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) / Yar’Adua Laments Oshodi-Apapa Road Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.