Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria (544 Views)

27-year Old Girl Looking For A Man:) / ❤️23 Year Old Single Woman❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet. Let Chat.. / Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady for Marriage (2) (3) (4)

I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by igboamerican(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2022
I was born and raised in the United States and I am a US citizen. I am looking to marry an Igbo woman in Nigeria, who can preferably speak Igbo, but this is not mandatory.

Please send an email to
igboamericanonnairaland@gmail.com

In your email, please state your age, state and LGA of origin, whether you can speak Igbo, your educational background, and any personal beliefs that you hold that you feel are important to share in order for me to gauge compatibility.

Thanks, and also feel free to leave a comment here instead if you prefer.
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Cypress042(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Reserve my comment grin it could annoy you wink

Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Crixxx: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Sumptuous Igbo ladies.
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2022
You're looking for head to harvest abi!

Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Send me a message;

meobizyfromnairalandwhofrequentsreddit_doesntdatebrokepeople@gmail.com

I’m hoping to hear from you.

Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Omalichi222: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very funny
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by achillesfoot(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
You sound like a Jim crow wannabe. No American uses "born and raised".. Lastly if you were " born and raised" why bother updating I'm a citizen? Fakeass targeting mature igbo ladies for romance scam.
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by xenastar(f): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
I'm interested
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by NaBanga: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk

At 58, you should stick to 40+ women. If I tell you the number of women in their 20s who ran away at the airport, you will shiver. Just know a 21 year old girl/woman who gets a taste of America, can never stay with a man of your age, unless she is being held in bondage or you have significant wealth. She might stay for a few years to gain citizenship, but even her work place will make her rethink being married to a man of your age. I was surprised when my friend, who is a doctor, brought a young girl over. She ran away after a year, left the baby for him and has not returned. Hmm... you even said you are not sexually demanding, yet you are using a starting age of 21. You want trouble. Use wisdom.
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
How you take know all these women running away? Na you they running from ba? grin (assuming you are a man) I am not going to be bringing any lady from the Nigeria to Europe as I am myself relocating back home. Of course woman of 40+ would be a better match but they may not have the fertility, since I still desire a male child. I widened the age range down to 21 just to not limit the number of women who may want to get in touch.
NaBanga:

At 58, you should stick to 40+ women. If I tell you the number of women in their 20s who ran away at the airport, you will shiver. Just know a 21 year old girl/woman who gets a taste of America, can never stay with a man of your age, unless she is being held in bondage or you have significant wealth. She might stay for a few years to gain citizenship, but even her work place will make her rethink being married to a man of your age. I was surprised when my friend, who is a doctor, brought a young girl over. She ran away after a year, left the baby for him and has not returned. Hmm... you even said you are not sexually demanding, yet you are using a starting age of 21. You want trouble. Use wisdom.
Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by NaBanga: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2022
GenBuhari:
How you take know all these women running away? Na you they running from ba? grin (assuming you are a man) I am not going to be bringing any lady from the Nigeria to Europe as I am myself relocating back home. Of course woman of 40+ would be a better match but they may not have the fertility, since I still desire a male child. I widened the age range down to 21 just to not limit the number of women who may want to get in touch.

I'm in the US. We are very close in this area and strong with networking. The airport runners became too much grin. I am only trying to help. It is ok for you to relocate home, but do not bring any YOUNG lady to a Western country.

Re: I'm A 27 Year Old Igbo American Man Looking To Marry An Igbo Woman In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
I appreciate your input.
NaBanga:

I'm in the US. We are very close in this area and strong with networking. The airport runners became too much grin. I am only trying to help. It is ok for you to relocate home, but do not bring any YOUNG lady to a Western country.

What Do You Know About This Group Africansingleclub? / Get Love In The Real World / For Matured Ladies Only