Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Greatest Regret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest Regret (748 Views)

My Greatest Regret / My Greatest Regret / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest Regret by Austinbiggy(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2022
I leave in one room self contain in Lugbe Abuja, I meant this guy In UTC for those that stay in Abuja, he begged me he don't have any place to stay in Abuja that he just relocated to abuja to hustle, I felt for him and I told him I will pick him by 5pm when I close from work.
Same that day I called him and I took him to my house, I told him my rules and regulations that one of the things I hate is stealing and he nodded his head,he stay with me for good 3 months without any misunderstanding between us, when going to work I will give him 1k just to go to town and hustle.
I got a new job in one firm and I was happy, I called his line to tell him the good news and his number were switch off, when I got home, this Guy park all my belongings, My TV, fridge, mattress, Pot and all my valuable things and left me with one shirt and nobody where in my compound to question him.Now I'm left with nothing, I cried everyday and this guy number is been switched off since one month. my house rent is going to expired next year June and I intend giving this guy the room to stay because am relocating to a new environment due to my new job but now am left with Zero.

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
This is sad. how would you cart away with the properties of someone that housed you, that's sheer wickedness.

But op i don't understand, did you just find him on the street and took him in without knowing his background or whatever??
Re: My Greatest Regret by chatinent: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
There are some things people shouldn't be doing in this life; you don't bring a stranger beggar into your house...you can support them with some funds but not into your house!

Some of them only needs enough strength to come back, hit you hard, and miserably continue the career begging.

I have squatted a guy before when I also stayed in a single room. One day some boys came saying he stole their polo they spread outside and ran when they initiated a chase and all that. This guy denied everything. Omo, I just dey one corner like mumu in bedazzlement; these kinds of stories were new to me. To solidify the accusations, one of the boys who came just told me to go inside and search his bags that I'll see it and that this guy I was trying to help was a popular thief I should be careful about or would lead me to calamity. I went in and saw the polo... Although, I came back and denied seeing it. I had to kick the guy out of my room. There are boundaries. I have also received requests from others...but no, my peace of mind happens best when I don't have to worry about the person living with me. The world is dangerous!

What I do? I can support the person with funds if I have...but I don't joke with where I live..only family is allowed.

Man,

Pick yourself up. You'll rise again.

4 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret by Jeon(f): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2022
LOLZ, DON'T HELP A BITCH
HELP A NIGGA gringringringringrin AND HE WILL BE GRATEFUL. YOUR REWARD WILL ALSO BE IN HEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret by Timoleon(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Evil people Dey dis world o shocked
Re: My Greatest Regret by robinso01(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Some people can just be wicked. That idiot too will be cursing politicians for being corrupt. Now imagine that kind of person becoming public office holder. The problem ain't goverment bt individuals.
Sorry for ur loss.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by Medianna(f): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
So heartbreaking.
Nowadays is like being good and kind is becoming an offence
Don't take it to heart it only material things God will replace it with better ones.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by johnsonmartina6(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
message me on WhatsApp,+2349074635796,let me see how we can trace this good for nothing ungreatful bastard
Re: My Greatest Regret by Jeromejnr(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
message me on WhatsApp,+2349074635796,let me see how we can trace this good for nothing ungreatful bastard

I woll like to trace someone also..who ran away my my sister's money.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Kollins11: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Person still dey accommodate total stranger for this Buhari insecurity regime I would rather call you a CARELESS dude than to call you a GENEROUS dude.

You were so careless about your life and property... Assuming the stranger motive was to kill you, by now you would have been dead.

Stop being careless about your life and property. The first day you met him you should have helped him with some little cash to sort himself out rather than bring him into your house.

3 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret by Jeromejnr(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Same kind of thing happened to a friend of mine.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Pandev(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
Austinbiggy

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by HopeNeverDies: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Damnnn!!!! This is bad
Re: My Greatest Regret by VirileNelly2420: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
"There's always a price tag"

Haste and insensitivity make us loose what we ought to gain.

But den, hurting a soul da give u a helping hand is terribly unfathomable.

(The truth is da d guy was neva stranded, dat was his own Yahoo format. Now he would make d real ones stranded not get d help dey need. So bad)
Re: My Greatest Regret by Alapojames: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
And you have good plans for him oo..
Some people will leverage on your kindness..

My cousin told me something similar about theft.. He has a baring saloon. One day a guy approached him that he wants to learn baring.. This apprentice didn't sign anything or pays for the learning process.. Could you believed this guy Absconded with my cousin phone (after he had stayed for like two week)

Helping people is 50/50

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by Enskynelson(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Whatda! This is terrible and callous.
An aged woman once shared similar story with me of how she helped a young boy only for the boy to bring a truck to her house, packed all her valuables and drove away and till today, she couldn't find the young boy of about 18years.

People are heartless these days and that is why some persons are always afraid of helping people.

I suggest you take his number to a tracker. They will be able to check other persons he may have called with that number and be able to get more information from them. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by tayo60(f): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Sorry Op, it's a pity that he rewarded your kind heart with evil. Don't worry, karma is waiting for him.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Austinbiggy(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Pandev:
Austinbiggy
Thank you bro
Re: My Greatest Regret by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:

... send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: My Greatest Regret by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:

.i don't send mail,send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: My Greatest Regret by Jeromejnr(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
... send me a message on WhatsApp

Okay

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix This?? / 18+ [adult Story + Video] Bleep Me Behind Closed Doors - Part 1 / Am I Datting Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.