Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) (54131 Views)

Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) / Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Do you know the meaning of reverend?
Look it up before coming for me

I am the first to call all the others out. I am just staying the obvious. Reverence belongs to God.
Angelfrost:

Nothing Reverend about her because Gbedu enter her body and she had to respond?!!

Did she fornicate or kill someone??!

Please, let's not get into what clergymen and religious leaders do in privacy! You would be shocked beyond words!
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why Is she so cute.. cry cry
I hope Religious Dumbos won't condemn her act.. smiley
They will derobe her... she's not wearing that white gown again grin
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ekevwe(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

People no get fear again Sha...

Hmmmmmm is the music bad song? Even if, don't olosho play christian songs in hotels? Even you that prayed this morning, don't you love buga song? Shuuuu
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Odss11: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Religion should not take away your freedom and joy!
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

what's there to fear?
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

Is God residing in a building
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Btruth: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

.......here we go.
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Freebills12: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Charismatic107:
Dancing Buga inside the church grin Christianity is very lenient, You dare not try this with the other religion.

Are you blind to notice that it is hall and that the Rev Sister is celebrating
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by BlissBloss: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

Lol that's a church hall and not the church building.
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by sidonlook: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Pierocash:
This marketing and promotion is been taking too far. Why disguising someone a Reverend sister just to promote your music? Can you try that with Muslims?

Is it a sin to dance ?

If this is a sin, then tell us which of the 10 commandments did she brake.
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
DrChukki:
I love catholic church...

Catholics don't pretend...

I was born a catholic, I'm a pentecostal now, but I must say that catholic church remains the best.

I know most pentecostals will condemn her for this but deep inside their hearts is full of hatred, envy and jealousy.

Ride on Sister

You were born catholic, now Pentecostal

Tautology

Lolzzzzz
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by chris51(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Charismatic107:
Dancing Buga inside the church grin Christianity is very lenient, You dare not try this with the other religion.

Inside church for reception. Rev sisters are human beings and no need to pretend like some do
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by chris51(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2022
chris51:

Inside church for reception. Rev sisters are human beings and no need to pretend like some do
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by dlordy100: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:
IGBERETV report

all them deputy Jesus will roast her alive
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
I won't lie that song is something else it's like tsunami even all the way in Australia are playing the song and dancing Buga.

Kiss Daniel keep it flying.....

It is Buga moment.
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:
IGBERETV report

End time Rvr sister, nairalanders rvr sister
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Kizz Daniel has the MOST danceable number of songs among the musicians we have in the industry

Dude is just so underrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
daddytime:
Meat for the 'Fathers'.

Rave-making song about to be murdered with a trashy video.
When the tym is right, all of us will be judge accordingly either by words or action
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Sofmed: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
EBMedia:
IGBERETV report

only God can judge for this life
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ajayiopy: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Ijaya123:
Kizz Daniel has the MOST danceable number of songs among the musicians we have in the industry

Dude is just so underrated.
IT IS NOT EASY TO HAVE UPPER CREDIT IN ENGINEERING ,COUPLE WITH BEEN RAISED BY LECTURER FATHER. SO EXPECT MORE HIT SONGS FROM HIM.THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why Is she so cute.. cry cry
I hope Religious Dumbos won't condemn her act.. smiley
How did you know she's cute with that far footage?
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Dannyset(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2022
bisqit:
where is it written in the Bible that you should serve God single?

Why are you asking this question?
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Inside church playing and dancing buga song ... nawaoooo...Slay queen Reverend sister
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Where is righteousness... come and comment on this
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

... nawaoooo..some people do not fear God
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Pierocash:
This marketing and promotion is been taking too far. Why disguising someone a Reverend sister just to promote your music? Can you try that with Muslims?
...but she dresses like a Reverend sister
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by xxgig(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Life shouldn't be too difficult.

I don't envy these people at all. Their choices deny them a lot of things, but then, it's a service to God.

That BUGA song can't be ignored by anybody, even the Pope.

She's a cute, good dancer.
The Buga song and Dance is non sensual and makes it fun for all to dance and sing to. Anybody wey dey vex for this na enemy of happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2022
favour32:

That is why they are different.
Two persons cannot be mad at the same time.
but almost all of us in Twitter are mad grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Inside church

Aje...

Something must be wrong with your brain...someone might be intimidating you and you play that... That song na message... E be like say u need slap self

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Inside church?

Well Christians are the one disrespecting their own religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World / Music : Download Tope Alabi Songs For Free / Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.