Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like (2374 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Niwdog(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
I had to put the figures the way I felt it will but unfortunately after accumulating the total votes a party won but I'm missing out on a state someone should remind me the state
Pls get your PVC

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by PresidObi: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Check into the rehab please. meth induced thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by helinues: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Buy mosquito net, buy mosquito net, you no gree.. See now

3 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Niwdog(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:
I love you

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Factcheck0001: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by PresidObi: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114071595][/quote]

This will offend more Christians. Please remove it before you demarket Tinubu.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Factcheck0001: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:

This will offend more Christians. Please remove it before you demarket Tinubu.
christians are wiser than your bull shit n it’s even written by nnamdi kanu disciple himself
Peter obi is a scam

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by VoteTinubu2023: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike will open his eyes and Labour Party will win Rivers?. All these overnight political strategist sev.

Do you know what that even means for him?

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

6 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Felimax(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wike will open his eyes and Labour Party will win Rivers. All these overnight political strategist sev.

Do you know what that means for him?

When I know I am not mad!

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by helinues: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wike will open his eyes and Labour Party will win Rivers. All these overnight political strategist sev.

And you think Wike will commit the political suicide of joining LP?

Can LP win any seat in Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by helinues: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Felimax:

When I know I am not mad!

But mad people are not aware about their predicament.

Just saying

4 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by PresidObi: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

He will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by VoteTinubu2023: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

And you think Wike will commit the political suicide of joining LP?

Can LP win any seat in Rivers state?
Re read my post boss.

3 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Felimax(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

But mad people are not aware about their predicament.

Just saying

Very true! Hence they follow a man who cannot even lift a flag to rule Nigeria.

Na be say, I don craze be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Shorsky1(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Though,not a fan of Tinubu but I see Tinubu winning.

3 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by garfield1: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:

Very nonsense calculation.imagine saying peter will win lagos

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by garfield1: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Niwdog:
I love you

Oga,this analysis is disturbing and mischievous.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

Very nonsense calculation.imagine saying peter will win lagos

The guy doesn't even know anything. He can't even win any state in the south south. Labour Party, APC and PDP may likely share the votes here. PDP may likely win four while APC would win two. But Labour Party might come second in at least two of the states here.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by garfield1: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:

The guy doesn't even know anything. He can't even win any state in the south south. Labour Party, APC and PDP may likely share the votes here. PDP may likely win four while APC would win two. But Labour Party might come second in at least two of the states here.

What if labour wins Edo and rivers? What if atiku ends up winning no region? Ss will be pdp 45% lp 35%apc 20%

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by RedPill01: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2022
So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

We're not puppets. We want better leaderships

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

What if labour wins Edo and rivers? What if atiku ends up winning no region? Ss will be pdp 45% lp 35%apc 20%

Haha. Labour Party wins Edo? Lol. Sounds funny to me. In Edo North, APC would clear the six LGA's. In the central, PDP should win ordinarily but if Obi should divide the votes with Atiku, that means any party can win the central. In the south, apart from Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba Okha that are majorly urban areas, I don't think Peter Obi would have good showing anywhere else. So APC may likely win Edo State. Forget about the online noise.! Campaign hasn't started yet.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by garfield1: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:

Haha. Labour Party wins Edo? Lol. Sounds funny to me. In Edo North, APC would clear the six LGA's. In the central, PDP should win ordinarily but if Obi should divide the votes with Atiku, that means any party can win the central. In the south, apart from Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba Okha that are majorly urban areas, I don't think Peter Obi would have good showing anywhere else. So APC may likely win Edo State. Forget about the online noise.! Campaign hasn't started yet.

You can't forget about online noise,its still offline.people that had no PVC are now registering and most are obi fans.plus many frustrated pdp fans

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

You can't forget about online noise,its still offline.people that had no PVC are now registering and most are obi fans.plus many frustrated pdp fans

Reason I told you most of the votes would be divided in Edo. I don't know how it's going in Esan land unless I call someone I know there but I know in the urban areas of Benin, Peter Obi would get some votes while APC may likely maintain the votes they usually get in that area, Atiku's votes would be badly affected. The northern part would deliver for APC. Las las it might be 40:35:25 in Edo. APC 40, PDP 35 and Labour Party 25.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by techWriter3: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2022
recheck into the rehabilitation please
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by garfield1: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:

Reason I told you most of the votes would be divided in Edo. I don't know how it's going in Esan land unless I call someone I know there but I know in the urban areas of Benin, Peter Obi would get some votes while APC may likely maintain the votes they usually get in that area, Atiku's votes would be badly affected. The northern part would deliver for APC. Las las it might be 40:35:25 in Edo. APC 40, PDP 35 and Labour Party 25.

Traditional voters won't change.my fear is the neutrals new people getting PVC.its like obaseki might leave pdp
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

Traditional voters won't change.my fear is the neutrals new people getting PVC.its like obaseki might leave pdp

If they can't change that means Peter Obi won't have up to 10% in Edo. If you check most of the noise makers online, they're mostly PDP guys who felt betrayed by PDP for going north. Since they wouldn't wanna vote Tinubu, they've decided to mobilize for Obi. When campaign commences now, most of the confused people would know who to vote. Propaganda would do the dirty job. Besides, Obaseki won't ditch Atiku right now. He has nowhere to go unless he's coming to the APC which would be a plus.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
donphilopus:

You're very dum.b yet you think you're wise. So everything happening in Edo state is still film tricks to you?

So you know more than Obaseki, the governor of Edo state?

The millions of youths across the country fighting hard to get their PVC's are doing so to vote for criminals like Tinubu and Atiku?

Continue deceiving yourself, Las Las your eyes open.

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by donphilopus: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You're very dum.b yet you think you're wise. So everything happening in Edo state is still film tricks to you?

The millions of youths across the country fighting hard to get their PVC's are doing so to vote for criminals like Tinubu and Atiku?

A mod. deleted my response to this comment and still left this here? I don't understand Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by Immanuelsnr: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Leave am , e forget the saying say Edo no be Lagos
Re: How 2023 Election Results Will Look Like by reallest(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Buy mosquito net, buy mosquito net, you no gree.. See now

He need to visit hospital ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation / Tinubu And Obi Are Trending On Twitter For Two Opposite Reasons (PHOTO) / Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.