Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi (49222 Views)

Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Kunkiddo(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Earlier today, I visited Port-Harcourt, to confer with H.E. @GovWike on vital issues of national interest. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1539685084558761984?t=QK_evMUClx-wmWosjYmmhA&s=19

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7191075/wike-closed-door-meeting-peter

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Esama: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Nonsense wike will never object to that interest.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by IntelChief: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
From Egypt to Wike?
Na wah o undecided

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Imortal001: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Its time to do the unthinkable. Obi is a better candidate than those two renow barawo's! I cant wait for next year!

436 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
All hand must be on deck.
A wise man talk less.

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol. Issues of national interest my ass. He should have just said he went to politik, plain and simple.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by fidelmarshal199: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, He ended up saying nothing.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Sadheart(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Funds

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

We're not puppets. We want better leaderships

421 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by SIMONEKPA7: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike na man you be, Big name

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by MrHighSea: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
They denied him everything in PDP.

He can be a resourceful LABOURer

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by sweet16s: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Politics a game of logic and interest

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Oldmansense(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Do and visit me too

5 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by UgoFly: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
What a smart move!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by NotKnown: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike to deliver Rivers state.

Rivers state will be Obidient too.

He'll get back at PDP for stabbing him.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Oluwapresley(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
One of Wike's points at the PDP presidential primaries election was the fact that he has been in PDP from the onset.

Although the only constant thing in life is change but it's going to be difficult to sway Wike against PDP unless PDP fvck up badly and Wike sees a chance in Peter Obi emerging as President elect.

24 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Joshlinks: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Acres of land are available for sale at a fast growing area in Ibadan immediately after *Ilaje Hotel and Sport Resort*. It can be majorly used for residential and commercial purposes. As at last 2 months, it went for 300k. But now it is going for 700k. All necessary documents are available.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by helinues: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Toh

Let's just say as usual visit as Wike won't commit the political suicide of joining LP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Kelamma(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Every right thinking Nigerian should remember that for years, our dear country Nigeria has bled and suffered. No commoner was exempted from the hardship,suffering and gnashing of teeth. The pain is evident in every nook and cranny of the country. The time is nearing for the most important decision of our next eight years. What to do??

Remove the cloak of ethnicity, religion and bias and ask yourself a salient question; who does Nigeria of today need? Atiku? Tinubu? Obi? Whose economical prowess will bring Nigeria back to the point of recovery? Who will not sit and swallow what political vultures tell him because he has the practical knowledge of what is at stake and not just what a selfish aide, minister tells him because he wants him to believe all is well and thereby secure his job?

Lastly, I OBIdiently implore everyone to make the right decision. Obi is aware, he practically knows his onions. It is not his birthright to rule. It is not a do or die affair for him but he graciously answered a call to salvage, a call to serve, a call to work and save our great country Nigeria. May the labour of our leaders past not be in vain. It is time to be patriotic. It is time to save our motherland. The time is now,lest Nigeria bleed to death. May our future generations count us among people that saved a great blessed country for them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by FuckDModz: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
grin

There will be no oppressed minorities in Peter Obi’s government.

Vote right, vote Peter Obi.

Peter is better!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Truthfulguy10: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Way forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by FalseProphet1(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
My incoming president...the man sent from God to deliver Nigeria.

This I have seen.

20 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Ibkhaleel01: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi has given IPOB supporters false
hope and so he won't dare dash that non
existent hope. If he tries it, the kind of
bitterness they'll throw at him will be
unprecedented and unbearable. He is
therefore condemned to continue the race
even though he's heading no where.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Legalcriminal: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
To learn how to sound thuggish

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by abobote: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
This kind of alliance is what the north have been afraid of

5 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by KogiPikin: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Peperempe Obi

Peperempe Obi

one one leg Obi

One one hand Obi...

We go eventually witness the true meaning of this fine naija gyration song in 2023 sha.
The kind stroke wey go catch all this Obidient children still de do press up.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Quest7777: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
So disappointing that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.
Thank God we have a viable option in the person of PO. Only his ticket presents a platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country.
Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself kiss

30 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Praktikals(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.